Author Topic: The truth behind 9/11 - From the engineering viewpoint.  (Read 3115 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
The truth behind 9/11 - From the engineering viewpoint.
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:52:48 AM »

FF to 1:00 and see how easy it is to shape hot metal.

Now also keep in mind that the columns were hit by a freaking giant plane at almost Mach 1 & that they have 20-30 floors on top of them (I think they produce a little more pressure than a guy with a hammer).

Wow...that was hard....a whole 1 minute of trying to look into it by using metallurgical propertires instead of flip flopping crazy CT's and dreaming up aliens digging under the foundations.

Take care  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The truth behind 9/11 - From the engineering viewpoint.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »
We all know you are working for the government.  give it a rest already

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »
how big was the plant that hit WTC7?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 11:44:00 AM »

Now also keep in mind that the columns were hit by a freaking giant plane at almost Mach 1 & that they have 20-30 floors on top of them (I think they produce a little more pressure than a guy with a hammer).

Wow...that was hard....a whole 1 minute of trying to look into it by using metallurgical propertires instead of flip flopping crazy CT's and dreaming up aliens digging under the foundations.

Take care  ;)

How does WTC7 fit into your theory?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 11:44:38 AM »

sychronicity?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 11:45:42 AM »
How does WTC7 fit into your theory?

it doesn't.

he's briniging up aliens because, well, it's a common distraction method.  Grouping in the thousands of enginners, phds, scientists, and military personell who said the story doesn't make sense, along with plants who spew "aliens did it! aliens did it!" is his bailout.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »

First let me ask you how does it fit YOUR CT? You all started with the towers...when that failed you picked on WTC7.

In regards to WTC7 , the "tiny" towers that crashed next to it + fires (did you forget what you just saw in the youtube video) didn't help....but I guess that doesn't matter.

After you will finally understand that theory is BS you will start complaining about the plane that hit the Pentagon and I'm sure you will find something else to invent a CT on afterwards.

Mons Venus

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »

First let me ask you how does it fit YOUR CT? You all started with the towers...when that failed you picked on WTC7.

In regards to WTC7 , the "tiny" towers that crashed next to it + fires (did you forget what you just saw in the youtube video) didn't help....but I guess that doesn't matter.

After you will finally understand that theory is BS you will start complaining about the plane that hit the Pentagon and I'm sure you will find something else to invent a CT on afterwards.
::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »
it doesn't.

he's briniging up aliens because, well, it's a common distraction method.  Grouping in the thousands of enginners, phds, scientists, and military personell who said the story doesn't make sense, along with plants who spew "aliens did it! aliens did it!" is his bailout.

simply b/c a fraction of ppl believe something doesnt make it so, a number of ppl believe the holocaust didnt take place but we all know it did. Millions of phds, scientists, and military personel say the story does make sense so why do you choose to believe the fraction that doesnt?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 01:39:46 PM »
simply b/c a fraction of ppl believe something doesnt make it so, a number of ppl believe the holocaust didnt take place but we all know it did. Millions of phds, scientists, and military personel say the story does make sense so why do you choose to believe the fraction that doesnt?

He also choose to change stories daily, first the towers were BS, now WTC7 fell at freefall speed...I PROVED it wrong...now he just mention the name and doesn't even have any theory....kind of pitiful.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »

yep - this is true whether the fraction is large or small.

I'd be perfectly happy to withhold any judgement and wait for the results of a new investigation

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »
I PROVED it wrong

you have proven what NIST cannot and the 911 commission didn't even try to.

brilliant work.  Your mental powers are beyond challenge

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »

Oh brother.   Internet powers activate.....Form of "video physics expert"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »

Oh brother.   Internet powers activate.....Form of "video physics expert"

OzmO,

You, me, sarah palin, and kean/hamilton all agree on the need for a new 911 investigation.

People like IfbbwannaB believe they know more about the events of the day than Kean and hamilton, who chaired and wrote the official 911 commission narrative.  I pity them, to be honest.  I think the story has holes, and so does obama, palin, and many other good americans.  ifbbwannaB is working to sell us a story that its own authors have said is not accurate.  It's a akin to him running a used car lot and selling a vehicle which has been recalled.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »

Oh brother.   Internet powers activate.....Form of "video physics expert"

lol.   :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Take care  ;)

hahahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 05:13:59 PM »
OzmO,

You, me, sarah palin, and kean/hamilton all agree on the need for a new 911 investigation.

People like IfbbwannaB believe they know more about the events of the day than Kean and hamilton, who chaired and wrote the official 911 commission narrative.  I pity them, to be honest.  I think the story has holes, and so does obama, palin, and many other good americans.  ifbbwannaB is working to sell us a story that its own authors have said is not accurate.  It's a akin to him running a used car lot and selling a vehicle which has been recalled.   

So?

What does that have to do with the crazy notion that 9/11 was an inside job?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »
So?

why would you put it past the government to do such things......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 05:37:15 PM »
So?

This thread was about a scientific issue.  The melting point of steel and just how a 500 ft tall building with only fire damage managed to be reduced to 100 ft of metal, and tons and tons of small dust, in under 10 seconds.

This is a scientific issue.  Surely we cannot have a conversation on morality and govt, because I think we all realize by now the two are not capable of existing in the same place at the same time ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »
The trade centers fell faster than gravity would naturally pull them down to Earth.

WTF?
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 06:32:59 PM »
The trade centers fell faster than gravity would naturally pull them down to Earth.

WTF?
ifbb already proved this wrong if im not mistaken

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 06:33:50 PM »
ifbb already proved this wrong if im not mistaken

ifbb proved something that NIST could not.  Sweet.  He should be a scientist or something.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »
This thread was about a scientific issue.  The melting point of steel and just how a 500 ft tall building with only fire damage managed to be reduced to 100 ft of metal, and tons and tons of small dust, in under 10 seconds.

This is a scientific issue.  Surely we cannot have a conversation on morality and govt, because I think we all realize by now the two are not capable of existing in the same place at the same time ;)
what about the 747 fly into it that didnt cause any damage?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
ifbb proved something that NIST could not.  Sweet.  He should be a scientist or something.
what did he prove in that one thread that you wouldnt address anymore after being owned?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »
what about the 747 fly into it that didnt cause any damage?

no..both planes hit above 70 floors atleast ....

wtc was made to with-stand jet crashes exactly like what happened.

the base should not have crumbled under...if anything..and i mean anything...the damaged parts and the floors above it should have slid right off

thats plain logic.