Author Topic: WHAT PERCENTAGE OF IFBB PRO'S HAVE COMPLETED HIGH SCHOOL AND HAVE A COLLEGE/UNIV  (Read 1940 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Regarding QuakerOats:

Interesting comments from a man in his mid 30's who spends 24/7 on the internet (including major holidays), lives in a double wide and seems to have no personal income to speak of. Also presents a picture of himself in the reflection on a glass sliding door as proof of his exceptional body (if your a whale). And than he talks about "the real world". Troubling to say the least. If GetBig was a village he would be the village idiot.

traslation= you have an associates degree from the local Community College that took you 7 years to get. :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
LOL I have a criminal justice degree. ;D

gooer

• Getbig II
Regarding QuakerOats:

Interesting comments from a man in his mid 30's who spends 24/7 on the internet (including major holidays), lives in a double wide and seems to have no personal income to speak of. Also presents a picture of himself in the reflection on a glass sliding door as proof of his exceptional body (if your a whale). And than he talks about "the real world". Troubling to say the least. If GetBig was a village he would be the village idiot.

LOL

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
I hear Adonis would have a degree if it wasn't for those damn parking tickets!
TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
  Because the post asked the question, I thought I would chime in and let you know that Craig Richardson went back to school at night (while working during the day and competing) to earn his High School Diploma.  When I asked Craig why he was doing this he replied, "I can't really expect my son to finish high school if I never did."  Not only did Craig earn his High School Diploma but his son is a fine student in his third year of high school.  Craig also went back to the school and put on a guest posing and answered questions to the students with a brief seminar on the importance of finishing high school and other goals.  These were inner-city kids with few good role models. 
  Bodybuilders seldom receive the credit they deserve when they do good things.  Perhaps the magazines could focus a bit more on Shawn Ray's golf outing to help kids and other things that guys do that go unnoticed. 

Craig is definitely a good role model for the sport unlike some of these wannabe thug/gangster/trash talking BB types

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Regarding QuakerOats:

hahahahha trailerman "mirz" owned yet again.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Regarding QuakerOats:

haha