Author Topic: investigating "palumboism"  (Read 217900 times)

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
Re: investigating "palumboism"
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2005, 11:49:41 AM »
why isn't this a sticky yet?
Sultan

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2005, 01:55:20 PM »
we isn't this a sticky yet?

It's bullshit I tell ya.  >:(
HAHA, RON.....

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2005, 01:57:11 PM »
we isn't this a sticky yet?
WE NEED MORE CRAIG TITUS STICKIES BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT MAKING THIS ONE A STICKY.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2005, 02:36:23 PM »

YES! EXCELLENT THOERY...oppss...all caps..me bad....

I think you mean " oops." And for what it's worth, no one cares about upper case. And I think you spelled THEORY incorrectly.

Big Ronnie Abston MBA, LLB

619Rules

« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2005, 04:18:15 PM »
I think you mean " oops." And for what it's worth, no one cares about upper case. And I think you spelled THEORY incorrectly.

No...opppssss is the way you spell it.........And I think everyone cares about upper case!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
That's pretty good...marble would be proud and I wish we could hear his take on this angle.

We need to bring back the Marble...... :-\

He was the nugga that made things flow.......

He bridged gaps, made connections......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2005, 08:10:55 AM »
No Ron, it's oops.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2005, 12:57:36 PM »
Palumbo on the other hand treats himself like a third reich lab jew.

;D  LOL  ;D

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2005, 01:33:54 PM »
neanderthal characteristics exhibited, widened waist and obliques, shadow of former best, diagnosis advanced palumboism

This is going to sound odd, but don't you think someone would have told him (a friend, perhaps?) that his conditioning just isn't all there? Even if you have never stepped on a stage, can you just tell by the pics and photos of the shows what the level of competition is? I just don't get it...

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2005, 01:45:51 PM »

The Synthol Olympia will be friggin' AWESOME.. :P

Those two are absolutely the stupidest looking f*ckwipes I have ever had the displeasure of looking at. What the f*ck is wrong w/those idiots??

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2006, 05:34:51 AM »
2 comments:

1. This is the best thread ever!
2. Yes!  Bring back Marble!
white belt for life

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »
Is Palumbo's sorry ass ever going to compete again?
Sultan

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2006, 06:22:34 PM »
Is Palumbo's sorry ass ever going to compete again?

Bodybuilders always make comebacks ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2006, 07:03:37 PM »
it's not only palumbo with a severe drug problem. it goes everywhere and anywhere in bodybuilding/fitness. if you think that jason cutler is less of an abuser/user/dealer of drugs than palumbo then something is severely wrong with your head. any one that achieved his/her pro card...infact any one that achieved top amatuer status and sadly many who are simply average amature joes is/are deeply involved with hormones and many are involved with other pain meds and some kind of narcotics.

NOW i do understand that this post will be erased sooner or later but do not be fooled. from the "representetive" bobbie to the average criminal the murderer...from amatuer palumbo to new pro marcus....it is all involved with severe usage of hormones and in many times pain killers and the regular x and weed that they sell out at clubs/apts before they get their pro cards for quite a few years while they party around.  pay attention im not talkin nothing here about the gay/gay for pay side of the game which is not needed at the moment.

there is a lot to tell and probably a book is the right place to do it but this is not the time yet!  there are powers standing behind the ifbb. men that have nothing to do with being a bodybuilder. from old joe to the ones bobbie is kissing ass to average promoters. there is more than you think to this stories.

now you will ask me how do i know. i know because majority of them goes through me in some way or another with out them even knowing it inorder to get their products. yes yes even the home brews are made out of something that comes from us even the ones who think they are all safe and get the ug products and not the name brands have something to do with us. egolds wu wire transfers cc person to person transfers, face to face transfers, buying in mx or getting from your friend who works in a warehouse at a medical supply company...everything has its price.

some will say what i say is bullshit some will know its not. to me it dont matter as of now since im still in the game for quite few more years. the moment i retire when im back home for good a book will be published and along with this book there will be action. a real action that wont involve only baseball players. the only diff between this book and the ones published already will be the facts written inside and the backup for those facts. reason i will do it is kids. in the last few years something very bad happening and no one says nothing. it will stop when im retired
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2006, 07:08:40 PM »
gh15, i'd buy that book!

and if you need help selling / promoting it, look me up ;)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2006, 08:16:57 AM »
   Bodybuilders always make comebacks ;D

Maybe he'll compete in the PDI.
Greed is good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2006, 09:24:09 AM »
Maybe he'll compete in the PDI.

Yeah, it would be hardcore to see him face of with Rhino. Battle of the Uberfreaks!

Stavios

« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2006, 09:55:26 AM »
in the last few years something very bad happening and no one says nothing. it will stop when im retired

Can you give us a hint or something ?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2006, 10:03:24 AM »
it's not only palumbo with a severe drug problem. it goes everywhere and anywhere in bodybuilding/fitness. if you think that jason cutler is less of an abuser/user/dealer of drugs than palumbo then something is severely wrong with your head. any one that achieved his/her pro card...infact any one that achieved top amatuer status and sadly many who are simply average amature joes is/are deeply involved with hormones and many are involved with other pain meds and some kind of narcotics.

NOW i do understand that this post will be erased sooner or later but do not be fooled. from the "representetive" bobbie to the average criminal the murderer...from amatuer palumbo to new pro marcus....it is all involved with severe usage of hormones and in many times pain killers and the regular x and weed that they sell out at clubs/apts before they get their pro cards for quite a few years while they party around.  pay attention im not talkin nothing here about the gay/gay for pay side of the game which is not needed at the moment.

there is a lot to tell and probably a book is the right place to do it but this is not the time yet!  there are powers standing behind the ifbb. men that have nothing to do with being a bodybuilder. from old joe to the ones bobbie is kissing ass to average promoters. there is more than you think to this stories.

now you will ask me how do i know. i know because majority of them goes through me in some way or another with out them even knowing it inorder to get their products. yes yes even the home brews are made out of something that comes from us even the ones who think they are all safe and get the ug products and not the name brands have something to do with us. egolds wu wire transfers cc person to person transfers, face to face transfers, buying in mx or getting from your friend who works in a warehouse at a medical supply company...everything has its price.

some will say what i say is bullshit some will know its not. to me it dont matter as of now since im still in the game for quite few more years. the moment i retire when im back home for good a book will be published and along with this book there will be action. a real action that wont involve only baseball players. the only diff between this book and the ones published already will be the facts written inside and the backup for those facts. reason i will do it is kids. in the last few years something very bad happening and no one says nothing. it will stop when im retired

finally someone speaks the truth...The funny thing is that alot of people really believe that cutler -ronnie ect don't even use oil...They believe that shoulders really do shoot straight up or when their whole body is cut to shreads but  their shoulders and arms don't have a visable cut in them...Its genetics...

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2006, 10:51:15 AM »
OMG after reading and looking over this thread I don't think I will ever take GH.  That shit is disgusting.  I thought we were trying to shape our bodies to look like greek gods not fuc*ing monkey men.  That's seriously repulsive.  I do have to thank palumbo and kovacs though for being guinea pigs and ruining their bodies so I won't make that same future mistake.  God Bless them.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2006, 11:56:04 AM »
OMG after reading and looking over this thread I don't think I will ever take GH.  That shit is disgusting.  I thought we were trying to shape our bodies to look like greek gods not fuc*ing monkey men.  That's seriously repulsive.  I do have to thank palumbo and kovacs though for being guinea pigs and ruining their bodies so I won't make that same future mistake.  God Bless them.

It would appear that Kovacs and Palumbo both went a little over the standard 200-400 mgs per week of 'roids and 2 iu's per day of GH.
Greed is good!

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2006, 10:55:53 PM »
So, have both Palumbo and Kovacs finally seen the light and formally retired? I wonder how big Kovacs waist is. 50 inches?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2006, 04:04:42 AM »
finally someone speaks the truth...The funny thing is that alot of people really believe that cutler -ronnie ect don't even use oil...They believe that shoulders really do shoot straight up or when their whole body is cut to shreads but  their shoulders and arms don't have a visable cut in them...Its genetics...

Shoulders shooting straight up? I've only seen Cutler's do that. Ronnie's arms always have cuts. Are you okay? :-\

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2006, 07:17:36 PM »
ma fucka

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2006, 09:25:47 PM »