Author Topic: Any Special Forces on Getbig?  (Read 24697 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Any Green Berets on Getbig?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 07:59:07 AM »
Ya, dad said all the french wear them but these two french girls laughed at me on top of the Eifel Tower so dad let me take it off.  He even took his off and threw it over the railing.  Then someone's dog jumped off the tower after it.  That was a weird vacation.  Germany was a way more fun.

Hahahaa!!! Griswald!!! nothing will beat the christmas though.. I still watch that movie every december leading up to Xmas.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Any Special Forces on Getbig?
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 08:05:44 AM »
I'm agent orange...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 08:07:53 AM »
of course. A shot of me during basic

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 08:09:23 AM »

Fuck, how did piggy ever pass the entrance exams and physical !?!!?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »

HAHAHA  ;D
S

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 08:26:44 AM »
Hi

Tell us about it.  8)

I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 08:37:47 AM »

love that pic
G

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
 I became liutenant-colonel of the elite Delta Force reserve division years ago, but I had to step down a couple years ago when, during a tactical unarmed combat training session, I ripped the rotator cuff muscle of a recruit while teaching him how to give an overhand armlock. I was 330 lbs and apparently too strong for the special forces. There was another reason why I was put in the reserve, though. They couldn't have dismissed me on the accusation that I lacked stamina due to my size, since I could climb cliffs with one hand despite my size, so they argued instead that my size was so overwhelming that it compromised the stealth of an any unit I was a part of.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nooo!!!! not you too !?! , man, I thought I was the only one that happened too, they threw me out of Seal team 6 after I broke a new recruit's arm in 3 places showing him a kimura armbar!!!! they said it was due to me being a ripped 340lbs. @ 3.5% bodyfat at the time, but I just laughed and walked away..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 08:46:59 AM »
I work in the emergency services if that counts?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 09:04:47 AM »
I first served as a Panzergrenadier in Stetten am kalten markt (pretty much normal infantry), and later spend time as a Fernspäher (that is somewhat a little special forces)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 09:32:13 AM »
Nooo!!!! not you too !?! , man, I thought I was the only one that happened too, they threw me out of Seal team 6 after I broke a new recruit's arm in 3 places showing him a kimura armbar!!!! they said it was due to me being a ripped 340lbs. @ 3.5% bodyfat at the time, but I just laughed and walked away..

Dude, cut the sarcasm. I am not fucking around here. Facts:

- Some people in the World belong to elite special forces army groups.

- They are above the average man in muscularity, hence it's not uncommon for some to be 300+ lbs.

- It's not uncommon for elite forces officers to be interested in bodybuilding and weightlifting and post on boards like this.

So why is it so unbelievable to you that a 300+ lbs former special forces officer would be posting on Getbig? It is perfecly fucking plausible!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 09:36:57 AM »
I want to learn German  :'(

all i learned over there was

benzin
diesel

verkauff hahaha

:)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »
"I stip for  green Beret's and suck there cocks breakfast!!"
fixed  ;D
p

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 09:50:49 AM »

- They are above the average man in muscularity, hence it's not uncommon for some to be 300+ lbs.

- It's not uncommon for elite forces officers to be interested in bodybuilding and weightlifting and post on boards like this.

So why is it so unbelievable to you that a 300+ lbs former special forces officer would be posting on Getbig? It is perfecly fucking plausible!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I fully agree with this. 100% with ya mate.
I was in the Royal Marines and out classed 99% of the Marines in everything.
Even in the entry fitness test where we had to run 1.5 miles within 9.15 seconds I ran it in 7.35 without even training for it.
Some people are just born to be the best..without even trying.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

Even in the entry fitness test where we had to run 1.5 miles within 9.15 seconds I ran it in 7.35 without even training for it.

;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What sarcasm ?!? I was being serious.... obviously you've never been on a special ops team or else you'd know that we're all 340lb. ripped behemoth's!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

I fully agree with this. 100% with ya mate.
I was in the Royal Marines and out classed 99% of the Marines in everything.
Some people are just born to be the best..without even trying.

Dude fuck the Military enter the Olympics.  You are a shoe-in for Gold in every running event there is.  then after that go run against the Dragsters in the NHRA.  You kick their ass too.  Have you thought about calling the Discovery Channel and have them film you running down a Cheetah.  I hope to god you at least got Nike as a sponsor.  I sure hope the military is taking advantage of your speed.  You could run down missile almost.  Just train a little.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »
Dude fuck the Military enter the Olympics.  You are a shoe-in for Gold in every running event there is.  then after that go run against the Dragsters in the NHRA.  You kick their ass too.  Have you thought about calling the Discovery Channel and have them film you running down a Cheetah.  I hope to god you at least got Nike as a sponsor.  I sure hope the military is taking advantage of your speed.  You could run down missile almost.  Just train a little.

I have actualy, but they told me they already hired suckmymuscle.

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »

;D

HA HA HA HA

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »

Why?

So I can talk to some Aryan Frauleins :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 03:41:16 AM »
So I can talk to some Aryan Frauleins :D

The Aryan Fräuleins aren't what they used to be.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2009, 03:46:51 AM »
The Aryan Fräuleins aren't what they used to be.

Whar r u talkin' about?

Aryan perfection right there:

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2009, 04:48:05 AM »
tank u jesus

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Any Special FArces on Getfuckingbig?
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2009, 06:43:14 AM »
What a coincidence.  I am a 341lbs. Delta force member that is a ripped 3.49% bodyfat badass that once did backfilps up the stairway of the empire state building in only 4 minutes.

Any average getbigger can beat that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2009, 06:53:52 AM »
Isn't there guy here on Get Big that pays some special forces to run security on his private island?