Author Topic: 15 YEAR OLD GIRL PWNED BY COP SPEAKS OUT  (Read 10651 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 15 YEAR OLD GIRL PWNED BY COP SPEAKS OUT
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2009, 03:48:04 PM »
It's not the "normal" citizens the police have to be worrying about, ...it's the abnormal ones,
...the ones on the borderline who might have otherwise said "$#|t, and hoped they just got a ticket or warning for the broken tail light, all the while praying they don't run his/her record, and discover unpaid tickets or some other such stuff for which they can be hauled off for. Those are the ones who will decide not to take a chance.
then those folks would have done it either way the fact that this happend has no bearing on that situation.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2009, 03:52:54 PM »
b/c you broke the law NUMB NUT by your logic police arresting you is tant amount to kidnapping  ::) again geez lafukingwezzz

Actually, I didn't break a law. I contravened a by-law. Completely different thing.  ;)
And our Provincial Supreme Court has ruled that when a vehicle is towed away from private property, the towing cost must be borne by the owner of that property, and any tow facility in possession of the vehicle may charge for the hookup fees, but they MUST return the vehicle ON DEMAND, ...and cannot hold it for ransom until such tow fees are paid. They cannot also attached additional storgae fees for additional days in storage as a result of the vehicle owner not having the funds. Any costs associated with the vehicle MUST be borne by the property owner who requested the tow in the first place. If they DO NOT release the vehicle, they are charged with theft!

no stealing is not taking a vehicle that doesnt belong to you stealing is taking property that doesnt belong to you WITHOUT PERMISSION. It seems to me that your old boyfriends family had an agreement that you take whatever car is available I.E. an AGREEMENT

Her friends mother or her friends grandmothers sisters long lost brother in law it doesnt CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE CAR WAS STOLEN.

The ownership of the vehicle is not in dispute or even at issue here, nor the status of the vehicle when taken.
The issue here is the police officers abuse of a 15 year old child. It was not deserved. it is not the officers job to be judge, jury, and executioner. He was completely out of line, personally, professionally, ethically, and morally.

Im pretty sure at that point its the cops judgement on whether or not to take them in im sure charges could be dropped later on but if the cops want to take you in then im thinking its their decision at that moment. Ive agreed with you on the last point but your ignorant stance that she didnt do anything wrong or that they where simply borrowing the car is ignorant. Like I said earlier did she deserve it fuk ya she did, was it right no but that doesnt change the fact her and her friend stole the car.

Definition of steal: To take (the property of another) without right or permission.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/steal

I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong. I said "We don't know if she did anything wrong when the car was taken", but that is completely irrelevant. Anyway, I got a conference call at 8 pm so I'm going to excuse myself.

Consider the type of society you want to live in, and whether it comes complete with megalomaniacal storm troopers who abuse citizens at will. If a guy is so insecure in his manhood that he feels he has to abuse a little 15 yr. old girl, ...just think what a boost to his self-esteem he'd get from abusing big men with muscles. He might just take a page from the NYPD and bring out the plumber's helper. That would be real swell wouldn't it?  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »
then those folks would have done it either way the fact that this happend has no bearing on that situation.

I don't know about that. There are plenty of arrests where guns are found in the vehicles.
The prospect of what one can expect after being arrested however, can play a huge determining factor in whether or not one even wants to take that chance. If a night in jail and having to pay a fine is likely, that do-able. If however, a severe beating and a thorough anal probing with a plumber's helping is in store, ...someone may lose their life.  Gotta go.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »
Actually, I didn't break a law. I contravened a by-law. Completely different thing.  ;)
And our Provincial Supreme Court has ruled that when a vehicle is towed away from private property, the towing cost must be borne by the owner of that property, and any tow facility in possession of the vehicle may charge for the hookup fees, but they MUST return the vehicle ON DEMAND, ...and cannot hold it for ransom until such tow fees are paid. They cannot also attached additional storgae fees for additional days in storage as a result of the vehicle owner not having the funds. Any costs associated with the vehicle MUST be borne by the property owner who requested the tow in the first place. If they DO NOT release the vehicle, they are charged with theft!
You just answered your own weird scenario them towing your car is NOT THEFT

The ownership of the vehicle is not in dispute or even at issue here, nor the status of the vehicle when taken.
The issue here is the police officers abuse of a 15 year old child. It was not deserved. it is not the officers job to be judge, jury, and executioner. He was completely out of line, personally, professionally, ethically, and morally.

I didn't say she didn't do anything wrong. I said "We don't know if she did anything wrong when the car was taken", but that is completely irrelevant. Anyway, I got a conference call at 8 pm so I'm going to excuse myself.

Consider the type of society you want to live in, and whether it comes complete with megalomaniacal storm troopers who abuse citizens at will. If a guy is so insecure in his manhood that he feels he has to abuse a little 15 yr. old girl, ...just think what a boost to his self-esteem he'd get from abusing big men with muscles. He might just take a page from the NYPD and bring out the plumber's helper. That would be real swell wouldn't it?  ::)
I already agreed with you did you not read that statement ive made like 3 times? Again whether or not she deserved it is another issue I personally believe the little shit did, NOW was it right? NO, should he still be allowed to patrol the streets? NO

You smart off to a police officer then kick your shoe at them and you deserve a little ass beating, is it right no but was it deserved fuk ya it was.

I don't know about that. There are plenty of arrests where guns are found in the vehicles.
The prospect of what one can expect after being arrested however, can play a huge determining factor in whether or not one even wants to take that chance. If a night in jail and having to pay a fine is likely, that do-able. If however, a severe beating and a thorough anal probing with a plumber's helping is in store, ...someone may lose their life.  Gotta go.

no law abiding citizen is going to kill a cop over this, to insinuate that is ignorant.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »
How many of you sick perverts would have been turned on by the video of the "jail assault" if the "victim" had been 18 and attractive?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »

You smart off to a police officer then kick your shoe at them and you deserve a little ass beating, is it right no but was it deserved fuk ya it was.

How can it be deserved but not right at the same time. If it was deserved then it was right.
If it was not right, ...then it was undeserved. Smarting off to a cop is not a crime. Abuse of authority is.

no law abiding citizen is going to kill a cop over this, to insinuate that is ignorant.

In the scenario I previously described, I believe I specifically stipulated my reference was NOT to the average law abiding citizen. However if law enforcement is willing to abuse little girls and law abiding citizens, ...do you think that places them more, or less likely, to be above even more egregious assaults on criminal elements?

Your penchant for baseless leaps of conclusion is remarkable.
Now I know why you call yourself Tony McTones. You are quite the spin doctor.  :-\
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2009, 12:57:30 PM »
Now I know why you call yourself Tony McTones. You are quite the spin doctor.  :-\

Lamest insult. EVER.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
Lamest insult. EVER.

I'm just as capable as the next guy of being extremely vicious when I want to be, ...but what for?
We were having a discussion, not a cage match. Get a grip, ...even better... get a life rather than trolling behind me.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009, 05:30:41 PM »
I'm just as capable as the next guy of being extremely vicious when I want to be, ...but what for?
We were having a discussion, not a cage match. Get a grip, ...even better... get a life rather than trolling behind me.

Easy girl. Down. Sit.

Good girl.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »
How can it be deserved but not right at the same time. If it was deserved then it was right.
If it was not right, ...then it was undeserved. Smarting off to a cop is not a crime. Abuse of authority is.

In the scenario I previously described, I believe I specifically stipulated my reference was NOT to the average law abiding citizen. However if law enforcement is willing to abuse little girls and law abiding citizens, ...do you think that places them more, or less likely, to be above even more egregious assaults on criminal elements?

Your penchant for baseless leaps of conclusion is remarkable.
LOL being right and being deserved are not synonomous with one another...she needed to have her ass beat for backtalking a cop, so i.e. she deserved that ass whooping now was it right for the cop to haul off an beat her ive already agreed NO.

I dont see it happening jag you may think i spin things i think you dramatize the shit out of things. They didnt do this to her simply b/c she was a criminal she was backtalking and flipped her shoes at them. You coperate with the police and generally you are going to be just fine.

ITS TonyMcTones you know like McCain not Tony M.C. tones im not a DJ LOL

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2009, 07:31:50 PM »
LOL being right and being deserved are not synonomous with one another...she needed to have her ass beat for backtalking a cop, so i.e. she deserved that ass whooping now was it right for the cop to haul off an beat her ive already agreed NO.

Backtalking a cop makes you deserving of an ass beating?  :o
Glad I don't live in your world. Even happier you're not a cop in mine.  :-\

I dont see it happening jag you may think i spin things i think you dramatize the shit out of things. They didnt do this to her simply b/c she was a criminal she was backtalking and flipped her shoes at them. You coperate with the police and generally you are going to be just fine.

Tell that to Amadou Diallo, ...you remember him? The guy who cooperated on his front porch and got shot 41 times.
15 of which were in his back, some even entering through the soles of his feet. He was given the right to remain silent. He did, ...and got 41 bullets for his troubles. And now he is silent forever.

Then there was this man... Sean Bell. Remember him?

Sean Bell and his two friends were shot 26 times by five NYPD officers, ...on his wedding day. He and his friends (who both survived) were unarmed. They didn’t even realize they were being confronted by plainclothes police officers, as opposed to being carjacked at gunpoint.

All of the police officers got off scot-free. They didn’t even receive a token “reckless endangerment” conviction, perhaps because the presiding judge was of the opinion that “Carelessness is not a crime.” Really? Somehow I thought that’s what reckless endangerment and manslaughter charges were all about. I guess police can’t commit those crimes. If shooting 31 times — including pausing to reload — into a car full of unarmed men doesn’t qualify, I’m not sure what does. I guess you must be of the mindset that if 5 plainclothes cops who don't identify themselves can get away with shooting into a carfull of unarmed people who neither said nor did anything to them, killing one of them is acceptable, ...or that 3 plainclothes cops could gun down a silent man on his own porch, pumping him with 41 bullets, ...or when police in Atlanta can lie to judges in order to obtain no knock warrants, then invade the home of an innocent 80 something yr old grandmother, and gun her down when she attempts to defend herself, ...then beating a lippy 15 year old girl in custody must be too.  ::)

ITS TonyMcTones you know like McCain not Tony M.C. tones im not a DJ LOL

You missed your calling then. You should have been a DJ. You spin alot more old broken records than most DJ's.

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2009, 08:35:41 PM »
Yes darling you back talk a cop who is doing their job correctly for no reason and you need your ass beat.

You pick out one or two incidents to back up your ludicrous claim it doesnt prove shit darling i never said that you never will, i said the majority of the time how many times do they not shoot or beat a person up unwarrented? thats what i thought you are the one spinning shit right now babe.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »
Backtalking a cop makes you deserving of an ass beating?  :o
Glad I don't live in your world. Even happier you're not a cop in mine.  :-\

Tell that to Amadou Diallo, ...you remember him? The guy who cooperated on his front porch and got shot 41 times.
15 of which were in his back, some even entering through the soles of his feet. He was given the right to remain silent. He did, ...and got 41 bullets for his troubles. And now he is silent forever.

Then there was this man... Sean Bell. Remember him?

Sean Bell and his two friends were shot 26 times by five NYPD officers, ...on his wedding day. He and his friends (who both survived) were unarmed. They didn’t even realize they were being confronted by plainclothes police officers, as opposed to being carjacked at gunpoint.

All of the police officers got off scot-free. They didn’t even receive a token “reckless endangerment” conviction, perhaps because the presiding judge was of the opinion that “Carelessness is not a crime.” Really? Somehow I thought that’s what reckless endangerment and manslaughter charges were all about. I guess police can’t commit those crimes. If shooting 31 times — including pausing to reload — into a car full of unarmed men doesn’t qualify, I’m not sure what does. I guess you must be of the mindset that if 5 plainclothes cops who don't identify themselves can get away with shooting into a carfull of unarmed people who neither said nor did anything to them, killing one of them is acceptable, ...or that 3 plainclothes cops could gun down a silent man on his own porch, pumping him with 41 bullets, ...or when police in Atlanta can lie to judges in order to obtain no knock warrants, then invade the home of an innocent 80 something yr old grandmother, and gun her down when she attempts to defend herself, ...then beating a lippy 15 year old girl in custody must be too.  ::)

You missed your calling then. You should have been a DJ. You spin alot more old broken records than most DJ's.

epic feminist website, i see where you get your fire from  ::)
brutal lack of recognition for the fact that for every thug that gets shot out of "carelessness", there are numerous cops that are shot by some gang banging thugs just because they don't want to go to jail.
monstrous reference to a biased, detailed, almost as if you were there account of what happened to your pal Sean Bell.

the sad truth is, stories about cops with a wife, kids, and an established middle class living being shot by some scumbag who has been behind bars too many times are just not as popular as stories of a poor innocent 20 year old black guy with a wife and three kids being shot and killed out of "recklessness" on an officer's behalf.

you can bring all the front page worthy news stories over the past x amount of years as much as you want. the truth is, you're engulfed in a society that contains a majority of officers who, for the most part, do their jobs despite various undesirable encounters that would wear many people down over an extended period of time if they were in the same career.

have you ever thought of being a reporter/journalist for liberal media? your ability to spew pure bullshit would be hard to match.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2009, 12:41:27 AM »
Yes darling you back talk a cop who is doing their job correctly for no reason and you need your ass beat.

Ah, ...but he clearly was not doing his job correctly. Had he been, ...this incident would never have occurred.

You pick out one or two incidents to back up your ludicrous claim it doesnt prove shit darling i never said that you never will, i said the majority of the time how many times do they not shoot or beat a person up unwarrented? thats what i thought you are the one spinning shit right now babe.

Now you're simply diverting. I never said "the majority of time"... and yes these are one or two incidents.
There are countless more, ...but that isn't the point is it. Just one incident is one incident too many, that endangers both the public and honourable law abiding law enforcement officers everywhere.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »
epic feminist website, i see where you get your fire from  ::)

{giggle} I never read through the website. I came across it while looking for a specific graphic of Amadou Diallo.
in the process I found many many incidents of police abuse and reckless endangerment, and murder.

brutal lack of recognition for the fact that for every thug that gets shot out of "carelessness", there are numerous cops that are shot by some gang banging thugs just because they don't want to go to jail.

Thank you for further validating the point I was making to TonyMcTones. This type of police abuse such as we've seen in the case of the 15 yr. old girl, is the type of thing that gets good cops dead! If someone is going to do that to a 15 yr old girl in custody, ...what are they going to do to an armed gang banger on the street. This wanton abuse of power further perpetuates a cycle of violence in a group that already has a kill or be killed attitude.

monstrous reference to a biased, detailed, almost as if you were there account of what happened to your pal Sean Bell.

He's not my pal. I've never met the man. Like most I only know of him because he was assassinated by the cops on his wedding day.

the sad truth is, stories about cops with a wife, kids, and an established middle class living being shot by some scumbag who has been behind bars too many times are just not as popular as stories of a poor innocent 20 year old black guy with a wife and three kids being shot and killed out of "recklessness" on an officer's behalf.

Oh, ...well in that case, ...it's perfectly alright to abuse a 15 yr old girl then.  ::)  {huge sarcasm}

you can bring all the front page worthy news stories over the past x amount of years as much as you want. the truth is, you're engulfed in a society that contains a majority of officers who, for the most part, do their jobs despite various undesirable encounters that would wear many people down over an extended period of time if they were in the same career.

I couldn't agree with you more. All the more reason to get assholes like the cop who abused that 15 year old girl out of uniform before he hurts anymore people, or endangers the life of any more of his colleagues in blue. They have more than enough $#|t to deal with as it is. They don't need malignancies like him making their jobs even harder.

have you ever thought of being a reporter/journalist for liberal media?

No, I've never considered being a reporter/ journalist.

your ability to spew pure bullshit would be hard to match.

Ya mean like when I blast stupid, assinine,  kneejerk, prejudiced, BS arguments theories and conclusions like Tonymctones and others to smithereens. Blow them clear out of the water? feh, ...it's a gift I suppose.
w

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2009, 07:21:54 AM »
{giggle} I never read through the website. I came across it while looking for a specific graphic of Amadou Diallo.
in the process I found many many incidents of police abuse and reckless endangerment, and murder.

sure

Thank you for further validating the point I was making to TonyMcTones. This type of police abuse such as we've seen in the case of the 15 yr. old girl, is the type of thing that gets good cops dead! If someone is going to do that to a 15 yr old girl in custody, ...what are they going to do to an armed gang banger on the street. This wanton abuse of power further perpetuates a cycle of violence in a group that already has a kill or be killed attitude.

you assume violence against cops stems from their abuse of power? You think this is why cops are shot at? I think it has more to do with the fact that their job entitles them to contradict and put an end to criminal activities...something that doesn't go over very well with criminals. If every cop was a fuckin saint they would still get laid out by thugs with enough motivation to stay out of jail while maintaining their gang banging lifestyle. I think that if incidents like this one with the 15 year old girl and Sean Bell ceased to exist, there would be less public outcry but an equal amount of cop killing - that's just my opinion, but you cannot argue the fact that it is the duties of a police officer's job (locking up law breakers) which naturally makes them targets of violence.

Oh, ...well in that case, ...it's perfectly alright to abuse a 15 yr old girl then.  ::)  {huge sarcasm}

well from my perspective, logic tells me she was being a snob so I personally get satisfaction out of watching her catch a whooping.  But, unrelated to this incident, my point was that there is more outrage over thugs killed by cops than cops killed by thugs, and it is disappointing.

I couldn't agree with you more. All the more reason to get assholes like the cop who abused that 15 year old girl out of uniform before he hurts anymore people, or endangers the life of any more of his colleagues in blue. They have more than enough $#|t to deal with as it is. They don't need malignancies like him making their jobs even harder.

there is good and bad in every group, and one should not be held accountable for the actions of someone else. if one cop fucks up in someone's eyes, that person should not hold it against all cops. further more, they should not be more prone to KILLING cops because of the actions of a few bad seeds in the group. how can you recognize this cop's actions as a malignancy to all officers, but do not recognize the biased media coverage and unbalanced views towards cop violence vs. street violence as a malignancy as well? You talk about your empathy towards officers who have to deal with negative stigmas because of the actions of this one officer, yet at the same time you fuel this hate with your focused references to Sean Bell and Amadou Diallo, among others.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2009, 09:11:53 AM »
Ah, ...but he clearly was not doing his job correctly. Had he been, ...this incident would never have occurred.

Now you're simply diverting. I never said "the majority of time"... and yes these are one or two incidents.
There are countless more, ...but that isn't the point is it. Just one incident is one incident too many, that endangers both the public and honourable law abiding law enforcement officers everywhere.
LOL  ::) your simply dont get it before the incident he was doing hes job correctly wasnt he? did she say anything else before that? No she didnt so again you back talk a cop who is doing his job correctly and yes you deserve an ass whooping.

I did say the majority of the time you wont get killed or your ass beat and thats the truth and you know it. Again you can pick isolated cases but that doesnt prove your point simply proves mine.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2009, 04:45:36 PM »
Oh my goodness, is this thread still gong on? ok

sure

{giggle} seriously, that was my first encounter with that blog.

you assume violence against cops stems from their abuse of power? You think this is why cops are shot at? I think it has more to do with the fact that their job entitles them to contradict and put an end to criminal activities...something that doesn't go over very well with criminals. If every cop was a fuckin saint they would still get laid out by thugs with enough motivation to stay out of jail while maintaining their gang banging lifestyle. I think that if incidents like this one with the 15 year old girl and Sean Bell ceased to exist, there would be less public outcry but an equal amount of cop killing - that's just my opinion, but you cannot argue the fact that it is the duties of a police officer's job (locking up law breakers) which naturally makes them targets of violence.

I wouldn't think of it, ...however, I believe incidents like a cop beating up a 15 yr old girl, don't make their jobs in the community any easier, ...and it doesn't benefit the community itself.

well from my perspective, logic tells me she was being a snob so I personally get satisfaction out of watching her catch a whooping.

{giggle} Do you get a lot of snobby girls turning you down?  Is that where the satisfaction comes from?
Do you see this thug in blue as exacting revenge for you against all the pretty snobby girls who've ever turned you down?

But, unrelated to this incident, my point was that there is more outrage over thugs killed by cops than cops killed by thugs, and it is disappointing.

Can you cite me an example of an incident where there was outrage over a cop killing a thug?
The two examples I used above don't qualify.

there is good and bad in every group, and one should not be held accountable for the actions of someone else. if one cop fucks up in someone's eyes, that person should not hold it against all cops. further more, they should not be more prone to KILLING cops because of the actions of a few bad seeds in the group.

When blasting a mountain or laying railroad tracks, we know a highly volatile substance like glycerin is not supposed to blow up unless it's properly set with a charge, ...however, we're still gonna make sure we pack it properly so it doesn't get jostled along the way while transporting it to the blast site don't we? I agree that an entire force should not be painted with the same brush as a result of the actions of a few, ...but we don't live in a perfect world, we live in the real world, and in the real world, people lack the discernment to differentiate between the two. With that realization in mind, it is a detriment to his fellow officers to conduct himself that way.  My post within this thread is not an indictment of law enforcment, it's an indictment of the officer in question.

how can you recognize this cop's actions as a malignancy to all officers, but do not recognize the biased media coverage and unbalanced views towards cop violence vs. street violence as a malignancy as well?

I don't believe I did. Street violence isn't the issue here, the cops actions against this girl are.

You talk about your empathy towards officers who have to deal with negative stigmas because of the actions of this one officer, yet at the same time you fuel this hate with your focused references to Sean Bell and Amadou Diallo, among others.

You do have a point. Perhaps Sean Bell and Amadou Diallo were poor examples.
Those officers made mistakes for which they were not held accountable, and there didn't appear to be any effort made to address the root of the issue which in their case did not appear to be the desire to abuse, but simply do their jobs. Perhaps Rodney King and Abner Liouma might have been better examples of the malignancies that need to be excised.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
{giggle} Shut up.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2009, 10:56:45 PM »

When blasting a mountain or laying railroad tracks, we know a highly volatile substance like glycerin is not supposed to blow up unless it's properly set with a charge, ...however, we're still gonna make sure we pack it properly so it doesn't get jostled along the way while transporting it to the blast site don't we? I agree that an entire force should not be painted with the same brush as a result of the actions of a few, ...but we don't live in a perfect world, we live in the real world, and in the real world, people lack the discernment to differentiate between the two. With that realization in mind, it is a detriment to his fellow officers to conduct himself that way.  My post within this thread is not an indictment of law enforcment, it's an indictment of the officer in question.

You must be hanging with a tough crowd if you truly believe people cant grasp and exercise the concept of not judging a whole based on a few.

Why are you so accepting of those who see a few foul videos on youtube and as a result hate on people who are enforcing the law? Why is this simply "the real world", and therefore officers must react to this imperfection and behave perfectly and virtuously otherwise they must suffer scrutiny to the utmost extent? why cant this officer playing foul (in your opinion) simply be "the real world", and those who view the incident must be perfect and virtuous observers, realizing not all officers are like this and therefore prejudgments against all officers are not justified?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2009, 04:20:11 AM »
You must be hanging with a tough crowd if you truly believe people cant grasp and exercise the concept of not judging a whole based on a few.

I base that, not on my social milieu, ...but rather observations in American society.  ;)

Why are you so accepting of those who see a few foul videos on youtube and as a result hate on people who are enforcing the law? Why is this simply "the real world", and therefore officers must react to this imperfection and behave perfectly and virtuously otherwise they must suffer scrutiny to the utmost extent? why cant this officer playing foul (in your opinion) simply be "the real world", and those who view the incident must be perfect and virtuous observers, realizing not all officers are like this and therefore prejudgments against all officers are not justified?

Because we're talking about a society that has bred such a psychologically warped mentality for years.  :D
w

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2009, 05:21:25 AM »
Because we're talking about a society that has bred such a psychologically warped mentality for years.  :D

lol

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »
If you're arrested, you should be able to kick your shoes at cops and they should kindly pick it up and put it back on you.  They should apologize for making you angry while they tie your shoe and get you a jolly rancher. 
There's fucking consequences to everything, deal with it.  Don't want your ass kicked by the cops?  Don't try to kick them.  Better yet, don't get arrested in the first place. 
Y

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »
If you're arrested, you should be able to kick your shoes at cops and they should kindly pick it up and put it back on you.  They should apologize for making you angry while they tie your shoe and get you a jolly rancher. 
There's fucking consequences to everything, deal with it.  Don't want your ass kicked by the cops?  Don't try to kick them.  Better yet, don't get arrested in the first place. 
heyyyyy sounds like a great point to me