Author Topic: Equipment requests at 24hr Fitness?  (Read 3253 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Equipment requests at 24hr Fitness?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »
Head up to Koloseum, they've got all the bars and benches and weight you could ever possibly need.

That's too far bro. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »
That's too far bro. 
You're going to have to beg to get them to buy a bar, how sad for you. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »
I fucking hate 24 hour fitness.  Always too busy unless you go late late at night. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »
As expected, they told me they don't have any latitude to get other equipment. Not a big deal, it's a good club.

As far as crowds, it just depends where you're at, my 24 hour is never too crowded.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »
I fucking hate 24 hour fitness.  Always too busy unless you go late late at night. 

Yeah I fucking swear unless I go at like 2 or 4 in the morning it's ALWAYS packed!  Like today some stupid broad was over by the powe rack balancing on some stupid canoe looking thing on the ground while doing dumbell curls?  WTF?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »
Yeah I fucking swear unless I go at like 2 or 4 in the morning it's ALWAYS packed!  Like today some stupid broad was over by the powe rack balancing on some stupid canoe looking thing on the ground while doing dumbell curls?  WTF?

Obviously it depends on the area you're in, and anyone should go to a gym on a monday around 5-6pm to see what it's like before joining. My 24 hour's never too crowded and has lots of space.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 10:20:16 PM »
Obviously it depends on the area you're in, and anyone should go to a gym on a monday around 5-6pm to see what it's like before joining. My 24 hour's never too crowded and has lots of space.

Yeah but unfortunatley it's the only gym in my area, OC.  There isn't ANY mom and pop gyms anywhere.  And the only other commerical gyms are like 20 mins away and are LA fitness. 

JackCheze

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 11:00:39 AM »
24hr fitness isn't a gym, it's a "fitness club" (please don't ban me for saying that)

Pump, are you in the OC? Where?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2009, 11:59:18 AM »
You're allowed your opinion! IMO 24 hour is good for a corporate chain. I like Gold's better but they're few and far between. Some would also criticize Gold's now. The Gold's i've been to here was very good. I'm in Arizona..

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »
I requested a smoothie bar at Planet Fitness and at the very least a coffee bar, but so far they haven't done anything.
E

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »
I requested a smoothie bar at Planet Fitness and at the very least a coffee bar, but so far they haven't done anything.

;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »

I remember you talking about PF a few months back when you joined.  I still belong myself...and my local PF also lacks a smoothie bar. 
~

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »
I remember you talking about PF a few months back when you joined.  I still belong myself...and my local PF also lacks a smoothie bar. 

It's bullshit isn't it? I sit in the massage chairs talking on the phone or listening to my MP3 player and I swear the only thing I think of is how damn good a smoothie would taste :( I actually have a membership at Ballys still but I don't go anymore. They had a smoothie bar, they are like 8 bucks including tip but worth every penny. Maybe I will start going there again, smoothies are delicious :)
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 06:16:18 PM »
Koloseum has a smoothie bar, but no massage chairs. I'd take the massage chair over a smoothie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »
Koloseum has a smoothie bar, but no massage chairs. I'd take the massage chair over a smoothie.

I bought a massage chair at my first apartment when I was 20. Black leather, heated, like 7 different controls. Thing was sweet as hell. But it was still no smoothie!
E