Author Topic: This is better than all modern music (Elvis)  (Read 4764 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
This is better than all modern music (Elvis)
« on: March 05, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: This is better than all modern music (Elvis)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »
you got a crush on a dead guy? :-X

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 01:28:13 PM »
the King, if any of you get a chance to go to Graceland take it, great experience, lot of fun.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 01:30:21 PM »
 cant get down to elvis like you can get down to this=

;)

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 01:38:40 PM »
Elvis is STILL the KING!!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 01:43:36 PM »
cant get down to elvis like you can get down to this=

;)
Fuck off

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »
elvis was the first white music artists to do 'black' msuic.... the 'original wigger', if you willl

personally i think hes quite the douchebag (was)...   if i had seen him do that lip snarl id have smacked him in the mouth for making such a retarded, ugly face

he only had one good song and thats jailhouse rock

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »
elvis was the first white music artists to do 'black' msuic.... the 'original wigger', if you willl

personally i think hes quite the douchebag (was)...   if i had seen him do that lip snarl id have smacked him in the mouth for making such a retarded, ugly face

He wasn't a wigger and he sang white music, shut the fuck up you have no clue what your talking about.

Millions of women didn't think his face was ugly or retarded, sadly this is only the case for you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »
In 1954, Presley began his career as one of the first performers of rockabilly, an uptempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat. His novel versions of existing songs, mixing "black" and "white" sounds, made him popular—and controversial[4][5][6]—as did his uninhibited stage and television performances.

Many of his future recordings were inspired by local African American composers and recording artists, including Arthur Crudup, Rufus Thomas and B.B. King.[46]

At the time, Sun Records boss Sam Phillips was on the lookout for someone who could deliver a blend of black blues and boogie-woogie music; he thought it would be very popular among white people.[50]

When "That's All Right" was played, many listeners were sure Presley must be black, prompting white disc-jockeys to ignore his Sun singles. However, black disc-jockeys did not want anything to do with any record they knew was made by a white man.[100] To many black adults, Presley had undoubtedly "stolen" or at least "derived his style from the Negro rhythm-and-blues performers of the late 1940s",[101] though such criticism ignored Presley's use of "white" musical styles. Some black entertainers, notably Jackie Wilson, argued: "A lot of people have accused Elvis of stealing the black man’s music, when in fact, almost every black solo entertainer copied his stage mannerisms from Elvis."[102]c

Despite this, and unlike Pat Boone, Presley's early music and live performances are credited with helping to lay a commercial foundation which allowed established African American acts of the 1950s to receive due recognition. Performers like Fats Domino, Chuck Berry and Little Richard, came to national prominence after Presley's mix of musical styles was accepted among White American teenagers.[255] Rather than Presley being seen as a white man who 'stole black music', Little Richard argued: "He was an integrator, Elvis was a blessing. They wouldn't let black music through. He opened the door for black music."[258] Al Green agreed, saying; "He broke the ice for all of us."[258] It has also been claimed that Presley's sound and persona helped to relax the rigid color line and thereby fed the fires of the civil rights movement.[259]

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 02:15:03 PM »
i think it's pretty crazy that pitbull has hit after hit
makes crazy money

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »
i think it's pretty crazy that pitbull has hit after hit
makes crazy money
pitbulls music is sexy

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 02:20:31 PM »
pitbulls music is sexy

i liked him much more when he was a rapper,but he is smart and knows that he can make more money with his latin shit

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »
There isnt an artist alive or deceased who can even come close to Elvis Presley.
Many greats have said it from the past and many will continue in the future.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
Elvis dead makes more money than 90% of all live acts today. This is a fact. It has been reported from women that the mere sight of Elvis in person alone brought them to orgasm. Elvis as a single act has sold more records than anyone in history. John Lennon stated that without Elvis there would be no Beatles, Bob Dylan stated that after he heard "Heartbreak Hotel" his life was changed and imediatly bought a guitar.
  At one point Elvis wanted a ranch with horses and trailer for his posse. His father said you spend $$ too fast you don't have it now. Elvis said " book me a show in Vegas " but it's xmas eve who will go? Well people went and Elvis was paid just under 1,000,000.00 for a couple hours work. This was near 40 years ago. The man was the most powerful entertainer around when alive. It is also a fact that when Elvis was in Vegas that the entire city's profits would jump over 10%, no act has done this since.
   Once at a Elvis show a man was at was siting right behind the entire group Led Zepplin. The man asked Robert Plant......."you guys like Elvis?" which Plant replied " are you kidding! he is the reason we can do what we do...he is the king"
h

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »

I hardly think you would have smacked him in the mouth there tough guy, did you graduate from the Chad Mower school of talking tough on the internet?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 01:09:46 AM »
I hardly think you would have smacked him in the mouth there tough guy, did you graduate from the Chad Mower school of talking tough on the internet?

haha can you imagine candidizzle standing in front of the king and telling that to his face? the king would fuck his ass and he would enjoy it

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 02:10:16 AM »
elvis isn't my thing either, i like my music to be more up tempo

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 02:20:36 AM »
I was 8 when Elvis died.  I think that what has happened over the years, with people younger than me, especially those born after 1977, is that they really only know the "fat Elvis" with the white jumpsuit and affinity for peanut butter and 'nanner sammiches who died on the toilet but is "still alive" doing construction work somewhere.  Many never got exposed to the awesome talent the King had. 
~

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 11:45:33 AM »

personally i think hes quite the douchebag (was)...   if i had seen him do that lip snarl id have smacked him in the mouth for making such a retarded, ugly face

Id say you never 'smacked anyone in the mouth' in you're life,you are a retard in every respect,a fucking clown

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 11:47:31 AM »
Hector Lavoe...El Cantante de los Cantantes...

Thread Over

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »

Stick to inserting dick in your ass and stop dissing the King

If you even got near him he would have slapped the taste out of your mouth and made you lick his blue suede shoes
Ta ta nerds!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »
Elvis was a multiple dan black belt in Karate,he loved guns and wore a ring saying 'TCB' on him which meant 'Taking Care of Business',he was no pussy...but fagboy above reckons he'd smack him in the mouth

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »
I learned one thing from this thread....tbombz is a turd.

He's probably ticked cause Elvis banged his mom back in the day and then flushed her head in his toilet.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »
I learned one thing from this thread....tbombz is a turd.

He's probably ticked cause Elvis banged his mom back in the day and then flushed her head in his toilet.

Gave her a "swirlie"  hahahahahahahahaha

When she said she was "down with the swirl" that wasn't what she had in mind. 
~