Author Topic: Only for “NATURAL BODYBUILDERS” come & post your pics (I will start with myself)  (Read 25371 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
You do only 2 exercises for quads !! Smith Machine Squat & leg Press only !!   :o

You have great results from doing that showing on your legs.. Great Keep it up bro..  ;D

How many times you hit them a week and how long have you been bodybuilding..?  ;)

yeah you only really need those 2 cause by the time you try leg extensions they're taxed as it is.  I used to do leg extensions but if I were to do them I'd have to put them infront of everything just as a warm up and that rather pointless to me.  Plus they just don't feel right on the knees when you go heavy. 

I just do legs once a week and I've been doing it seriously for about 9years now.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
You do ATG squats or parallel?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
You do ATG squats or parallel?

just parallel or slightly below.  I'm pretty strict.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
nothing to special but i will use the negative comments only to fuel my fire as i just started my diet yesterday.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
looking good kcklassic, good shape.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
 ;D

kcklassic

• Getbig II
i have been working on my back thickness alot lately

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
;D

sevastopol, what decade were those pics taken?  I swear I see the fall of the Berlin wall being covered on the TV in the background.... ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sevastopol, what decade were those pics taken?  I swear I see the fall of the Berlin wall being covered on the TV in the background.... ;D
a year and a half ago ;D

kcklassic

• Getbig II
kinda blurry

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
a year and a half ago ;D

So the fall of the Berlin wall was only covered on Romanian TV a year and a half ago?  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So the fall of the Berlin wall was only covered on Romanian TV a year and a half ago?  ;D
;)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Same Day in the morning before carb loading  :P
epic chicken legs... chicks have legs thicker than yours ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
nothing to special but i will use the negative comments only to fuel my fire as i just started my diet yesterday.

i think you look good. you have a structure a bit like steve reeves.
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
i think you look good. you have a structure a bit like steve reeves.

I agree. Tiny waist, just needs to add back thickness, which he appears to realize.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
thanks for the comments. im actually going for the reeves or classic look. im sitting right at six feet tall and weight around 190-195.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard

Brutal 11" arms and Sean Allen "open jaw" stare. Epic 1970s wooden door paneling, color combo and locking mechanism. Savage flea market pottery barn discount sale special paper/plastic fake indoor plant. Colossal $3 doormat with handcrafted design from third world child labor exploitation. Monstrous "burn 42 Calories per hour and fold away to store under your bed" indoor recumbent bike featuring patented Swiss technology from 1984.

That's the funniest post I've read in awhile, Kiwiol.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
yeah you only really need those 2 cause by the time you try leg extensions they're taxed as it is.  I used to do leg extensions but if I were to do them I'd have to put them infront of everything just as a warm up and that rather pointless to me.  Plus they just don't feel right on the knees when you go heavy. 

I just do legs once a week and I've been doing it seriously for about 9years now.

I do agree with you about the leg extensions should be always at the beginning of leg workout.  However I do finish with them by using very light weight..   ;)

9 years of hard training that is just so great,  Keep it up bro and god bless you  :)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
epic chicken legs... chicks have legs thicker than yours ::)

Sure my legs are smaller than your 4”8 250Ibs Girlfriend  :P
Corvette Lover

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
thanks for the comments. im actually going for the reeves or classic look. im sitting right at six feet tall and weight around 190-195.
Pussy wrecking machine!  Good job bro.