Author Topic: Does anybody have nerve damage injuries they have to deal with when working out?  (Read 1662 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
meltdown#4

CastIron      Guest      05:55:24 PM     Reporting a topic to a moderator.

lol

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
::)

You don't have the balls to meet me face to face, just get your drama over with.
You would hit a cripple?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I was wondering if anybody here knows ways of numbing the pain to get through a workout. I do cardio for 15 to 20 minutes before I start my leg workout. It helps but I can't do the exercise like the Leg Press that started the pain all together. The pains been coming and going, so I've been trying to learn methods on dealing with it through that time. It doesn't effect me as far as gains or progress. Let me tell you how it happened real quick. About 10 years ago I was to dumb to realize I was doing to heavy of a weight on the Leg Press. I was using good form and everything, but it still didn't matter. When the weight was coming down for the 5th rep. My ass came up just slightly and the weight compressed on against my sacrum. I felt a tinge but I worked through it and went home for the day. Next morning couldn't move my back and so forth went on with treatment pain killers cortisone, etc. The pain only travels from my sacrum down my leg to the calf. It comes back every once and awhile and when it does I would like to learn ways that you found out on dealing with it.
10 years!? I farked up my lower back about 3 years ago. Went to a chiro for a year. Did shit for me. Now, sometimes when I get up I have to let a spasm or two pass, or sometimes my left arm goes a bit numb. Not much I can do. My sister's a physio, and she always tells me that people come to her with the worst looking x-rays but they're up and about getting on with life. Just do the best you can, I guess is all I'm saying.  

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
You would hit a cripple?
If it came to me using my crippled leg to shove up his a-hole. So be it.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
You would hit a cripple?

No I would just laugh when he drives up on my alley in his rusty´83 fiat punto, shaking with anger and slamming his fists of meekness on the steering wheel before stepping out.
from incomplete data

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
10 years!? I farked up my lower back about 3 years ago. Went to a chiro for a year. Did shit for me. Now, sometimes when I get up I have to let a spasm or two pass, or sometimes my left arm goes a bit numb. Not much I can do. My sister's a physio, and she always tells me that people come to her with the worst looking x-rays but they're up and about getting on with life. Just do the best you can, I guess is all I'm saying.  
Thx for the advise.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
No I would just laugh when he drives up on my alley in his rusty´83 fiat punto, shaking with anger and slamming his fists of meekness on the steering wheel before stepping out.
Sweet talker

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Sweet talker

Quite the epic post editor, if I remember correctly you just melted and called me a pussy and begged me to come to Texas.

Meltdown.
from incomplete data

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Quite the epic post editor, if I remember correctly you just melted and called me a pussy and begged me to come to Texas.

Meltdown.
Your worthless.

SS

• Getbig V

Meltdown.
Dont forget the "have your mom suck my dick" meltdown.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Dont forget the "have your mom suck my dick" meltdown.

Are you saying "CastIron" is fascinated by the idea of having a cock in his mouth?
from incomplete data

SS

• Getbig V
Are you saying "CastIron" is fascinated by the idea of having a cock in his mouth?
What I'm saying is if sucking cock was like playing basketball......"castiron" would be cobe byrant.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
start by looking up "trigger points" and/or triggerpoint(s).  use a few variations in separate searches to get the most info out of it

it's really helped me out a couple of times, and i was able to treat myself for free