Author Topic: Slow Death of America in Pictures  (Read 1747 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Slow Death of America in Pictures
« on: March 11, 2009, 07:21:49 PM »
While this focuses on Detroit Michigan...a major US city, this same scene is seen happening all over america. I don't understand how america refers to other nations as THIRD WORLD when its cities look sparsely different than the cities it bombs in nations around the world...only problem is no one bombed america's cities....

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0%2C29307%2C1882089%2C00.html
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: SLOW DEATH OF AMERICA IN PICTURES
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »
Ft Myers, miami, and naples are the top 3 worst places to try to find jobs, according to manpower, which surveyed some 150 cities.  I dont see how we could possibly be worse than detrot... we're only 11% recorded unemployment.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
Ft Myers, miami, and naples are the top 3 worst places to try to find jobs, according to manpower, which surveyed some 150 cities.  I dont see how we could possibly be worse than detrot... we're only 11% recorded unemployment.

NO..I didn't say that the places you mentioned are as bad as Detroit...My point is all of america is moving in that direction...not all at once, not all with the same severity, but nonetheless all of america is moving in that direction AKA..SLOW DEATH.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »
i dunno.

obama just printed 5+ trillion bucks.

and the down ONLY went down 2000 points (or less as of now).

I mean, adding that much devaluation at once... you'd think it would CRUSH things. Instead, only down 2k points.  I'm optimisitc.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »
looks like escape from Newyork....damn that was a good movie.
DAWG

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »
i dunno.

I mean, adding that much devaluation at once... you'd think it would CRUSH things. Instead, only down 2k points.  I'm optimisitc.

Research the PLUNGE PROTECTION TEAM
C

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »

flickr is great do a search for urban decay

this is one guys flickr
Urban and industrial decay worldwide: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lhoon/collections/72157600208199794/

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:20 PM »
Abandoned beach house, Hampton Bays, Long Island, New York

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »
i dunno.

Remember, it takes time for them to actually print the money.  Give it more money.  Stop drinking the kool-aid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »
i thought the dow would go down much more to be honest.

I think we belong at 4500 to 5500.  the true value, once you take into consideration the 5 til bush borrowed and the 5 tril obama just printed.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »

I think we belong at 4500 to 5500.  the true value, once you take into consideration the 5 til bush borrowed and the 5 tril obama just printed.

Itll take another month or so to hit the market and circulate.    These first bailouts are prolly goin in overseas accounts of bank exec's........

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 12:13:34 AM »
While this focuses on Detroit Michigan...a major US city, this same scene is seen happening all over america. I don't understand how america refers to other nations as THIRD WORLD when its cities look sparsely different than the cities it bombs in nations around the world...only problem is no one bombed america's cities....

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0%2C29307%2C1882089%2C00.html

Ok douchbag, where are u from. I think its time we found out.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 04:56:57 AM »

So you're a stock market projection expert now? ::)

Your Obama love gimmickry is a joke.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »
 ::) Detroit has been a vacant cesspool for the better part of 25 years, so how exactly is Detroit a major American city? lolol How about showing New York City, Boston, San Diego,or any of the other "Major American City's?- Showing the worst urban ghetto in America is demonstrating America's slow death? You really are a complete fucking moron. Just because they occasionally have the superbowl there, doesn't mean its a "major American city" dipshit.

Your incredibly stupid statement about all of America looking like Detroit in the future is not only baseless, but demonstrative of your unsophisticated and uneducated nature. Instead of smearing feces on your computer while googling pictures of Detroit, why not pick up an actual book with pages and text inside of it. Next, have someone read the words to you. You'd be amazed at what you can learn.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 09:12:43 AM »
::) Detroit has been a vacant cesspool for the better part of 25 years, so how exactly is Detroit a major American city? lolol How about showing New York City, Boston, San Diego,or any of the other "Major American City's?- Showing the worst urban ghetto in America is demonstrating America's slow death? You really are a complete fucking moron. Just because they occasionally have the superbowl there, doesn't mean its a "major American city" dipshit.

Your incredibly stupid statement about all of America looking like Detroit in the future is not only baseless, but demonstrative of your unsophisticated and uneducated nature. Instead of smearing feces on your computer while googling pictures of Detroit, why not pick up an actual book with pages and text inside of it. Next, have someone read the words to you. You'd be amazed at what you can learn.

I see the WHORE is on the rampage again.... you know you repeat the same dialog with every post you make regardless of who you are responding to....YAWN...you bore and tire me.

Detroit is a MAJOR AMERICAN CITY (sad you don't know that...another example of how dumb americans are) that has suffered the ills of GREED and americas so called CAPITALIST society. It has been said many time before... so goes GM (Detroit) so goes america. The failing auto industry in america, the failed manufacturing industry in america which no longer exists in america, the corporate theft (don't let me have to start talking about those same people who are always the face of stealing), the fraudulent banking system that deliberately destroyed america, the MASSIVE joblessness in america etc etc etc are all the signs and plagues of the DEATH OF AMERICA.... A few more months at best and it will be all over for america and ALL OF IT WILL BEGIN TO LOOK LIKE DETROIT.
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 09:22:05 AM »

You're a fool

Case closed
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »
Dow is back up to 7050 so far today.

I credit Bush for this jump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 10:46:22 AM »
Dow is back up to 7050 so far today.

I credit Bush for this jump.

Go listen to Schiff and others.  This is a brief bear market rally.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
wow detroit is "fantomatique..." :o
asstropin

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 11:42:27 AM »
Oh brother. You guys really need a reality check or professional help. Probably both.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:28 AM »
LOL.  Detroit is the armpit of the US.  Or perhaps the smelly unwashed sweaty crotch.  To think that it's indicative of the rest of the country is pretty damn stupid.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »
I see the WHORE is on the rampage again.... you know you repeat the same dialog with every post you make regardless of who you are responding to....YAWN...you bore and tire me.

Detroit is a MAJOR AMERICAN CITY (sad you don't know that...another example of how dumb americans are) that has suffered the ills of GREED and americas so called CAPITALIST society. It has been said many time before... so goes GM (Detroit) so goes america. The failing auto industry in america, the failed manufacturing industry in america which no longer exists in america, the corporate theft (don't let me have to start talking about those same people who are always the face of stealing), the fraudulent banking system that deliberately destroyed america, the MASSIVE joblessness in america etc etc etc are all the signs and plagues of the DEATH OF AMERICA.... A few more months at best and it will be all over for america and ALL OF IT WILL BEGIN TO LOOK LIKE DETROIT.

Hey assmonkey..Detroit has looked like this forever..Reagan..clinton ...Bush...its always been a shithole....um were the fuck are u from again. My guess is its some 3rd world shithole where US troops saved ur worthless ass from some dirtbag. Lets see a picture of ur stone hut.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »

Hey assmonkey..Detroit has looked like this forever..Reagan..clinton ...Bush...its always been a shithole....um were the fuck are u from again. My guess is its some 3rd world shithole where US troops saved ur worthless ass from some dirtbag. Lets see a picture of ur stone hut.

What do you consider forever to be. Did Detroit ALWAYS look like this?
What did it look like in the 50's, and 60's? Was it a vibrant economic centre then?
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 02:45:21 PM »

If you didn't really mean that it would be fucking hilarious.
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »
LOL.  Detroit is the armpit of the US.  Or perhaps the smelly unwashed sweaty crotch.  To think that it's indicative of the rest of the country is pretty damn stupid.

Well, I know for sure, you know, cause I saw it with my own eyes; parts of the South Bronx were like that. So too Newark.