Author Topic: Test-e or sus  (Read 2746 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Test-e or sus
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 02:19:20 PM »
who the fuck injects sust every other day ? are you retarded ?
Exaclty, more bs advice from Tbombz.  I  know plenty of guys that grew off one sust rediject a week year ago.  Optimal is 500mgs split over two shots a week for a first timer.  But there is no way in hell you need to inject sust every other day.  And some guys love sust and others love Test E.  dollar for dollar you get more for your money with Test E.  

That's for retarded kids like tbombz, because somehow they think it works better, lol us vets just do one 500 or 750mg shot ONCE a week and grow just fine ;)

You'll find "vets" doing it both ways, thinking one is definitely better. See the posts following in this thread for example. You're jumping on his ass just because he's "tbombz".

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 07:53:58 AM »
You'll find "vets" doing it both ways, thinking one is definitely better. See the posts following in this thread for example. You're jumping on his ass just because he's "tbombz".

Agreed !

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »

youll definitely grow off of sustanon three times or twice weekly.  every other day isnt a necessity for gains. however to keep blood leves stable!!!! as i originally said... yes its gotta be every other day (well actually infact because of the actual release patterns of esters its probably gonna have to be every day.... hahha.... but dont let anybody hear me say that or else they'll go apeshit trying to show me that the mesomorphisis profile for propionate shows its good for upt o 3 days!! ahah oh brother.... )

N E ways...gracias van and stav... for having my back ... and abc too !

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »
TBombz is correct.  I would shoot Sust every day if it wasn't such a hassle.  The only reason I shoot M, W, F instead of EOD is convenience.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 05:32:47 PM »
hell its time for me to shoot some sust and test e wooha

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 09:19:50 PM »
Fucking idiots shooting sust EOD.  Might as well use prop.  It was never designed to be shot every other day and doesn't need to.  Plus Tbombz has probably never even used "sustanon" anyways. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
Fucking idiots shooting sust EOD.  Might as well use prop.  It was never designed to be shot every other day and doesn't need to.  Plus Tbombz has probably never even used "sustanon" anyways. 
you know, your right, it was originally designed to be shot up to one month in between. the idea was that the mix of short and long esters would cover a huge amount of time. however it was a flawed idea, and in order to keep blood levels of testosterone stable, sustanon has to be injected ( AT LEAST  ;) ) every other day.

you should refer to another thread from a few weeks ago, where i was talkign abotu the ACTUAL release patterns of various esters. you would be suprised at the dispersion rates. to be short, even single heavy esters need to be injected at least every 2-3 days for absolute stable levels of serum testosterone.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
you know, your right, it was originally designed to be shot up to one month in between. the idea was that the mix of short and long esters would cover a huge amount of time. however it was a flawed idea, and in order to keep blood levels of testosterone stable, sustanon has to be injected ( AT LEAST  ;) ) every other day.

you should refer to another thread from a few weeks ago, where i was talkign abotu the ACTUAL release patterns of various esters. you would be suprised at the dispersion rates. to be short, even single heavy esters need to be injected at least every 2-3 days for absolute stable levels of serum testosterone.

For the record Tbombz I'd like for you to right here right now list your personal experience with steroids?  Have you done a cycle?  What did it consist of?  What works in theory doesn't always matriculate into real world experience.  I've done all my cycles with enanthate and eq and other long acting esters injecting only once a week.  So have most of the people I know and so have MOST of the people on various internet message boards.  I've also frontloaded in one of my cycles and in the end my gains were hardly any different.  And stable levels of serum testosterone does not automatically equate to sustained and stable gains.  The human body sets many precedents according to that argument.  I.e. testosterone levels will ebb and flow regardless of how much testosterone is flowing through your veins on a day to day basis.  No where in any textbook can you argue or tell me HOW LONG an androgen receptor is saturated and how much it takes to saturate testosterone receptors.  It's all based on theories and guesswork for the most part.  It's absolutely pointless to shoot sustanon or any other ester (besides prop/suspension/short acting) EOD.  You think if 500mgs works well 1000mgs is going to work better?  Not necessarily.  There is a point of diminishing returns with larger and larger doses just like there would be a point of diminishing returns injecting a long acting ester more often and more often.  I mean shit you might as well argue suspension is the best ester to use but as usual your arguments make no sense and are pure speculation and conjecture based on no personal experience. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 11:36:24 PM »
meltdown
i would say that if one had their choice, yeah suspension would be best

a gram working better than 500mg ? yes it will

saturation doseage ? well dr. pangloss on MD has speculated its 3500mg per week to full saturate androgen receptors. and his methodology for coming up with this number makes the number very credible.

length of time an androgen will be bound to an androgen receptor?  VET posted about this months ago, he said it was something like 5 minutes. thats the only time ive ever heard anyone speculate, but he is a smart guy who has some education in the surrounding feild of knowledge so i dont think he pulled it out of his ass. it sounded like something he was quoting from textbook.  but then again, what does that matter anyway? androgens bind to more than just one androgen receptor.. one they "turn on" one androgen receptor, the go back into the blood and bind to another, then another...untill they are finaly metabolized by the body.

stable blood levels does in fact equate to stable gains.

Haha so let's hear it kid............How many cycles have you done and what did it/they entail?  Don't dodge the question. 

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 08:38:11 AM »
My first cycle I did test E. It was crazy, I got huge and ripped with out doing my diet right, and eating enough protein! ;D

My second cycle I did sustanon and it was nothing like test E....If I do another cycle....it's always gonna be test E for now on. It was like night and day! Test E is hands down the best going by my personal experience! ;)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 06:45:39 PM »
My first cycle I did test E. It was crazy, I got huge and ripped with out doing my diet right, and eating enough protein! ;D

My second cycle I did sustanon and it was nothing like test E....If I do another cycle....it's always gonna be test E for now on. It was like night and day! Test E is hands down the best going by my personal experience! ;)

I've never understood why some people react better to certain esters...it's all Test.  Is it the injection frequency?  If not, what is it?

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »
I just wanna throw my 2 cents in here if I may...Sust or Enth...either way I believe water retention comes down to what your stacking your test with...If I stack either or with Deca...I'm holding my water(shit sound like a preggo broad). If I stack either or with EQ....boom less water retention...imagine that!!!

So you see kids it's more of what your body reacts too as far as your test choice as opposed to which makes you hold more water...I prefer omni's...and when I was younger I preffered niles...

Shit just pass me some test...I don't give a f%@k....it's getting injected....lmao
Just spot me BITCH!!!

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »
im guessing the test enanthate he used was legit and the sustanon he used was counterfeit/ug underdosed

Why wont you answer MM's question?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »
i spent a half an hour writing up a big list of tips and advices all purely based on my own personal experiences because "shreK" called me out on this same thing before. i skipped first part of my philosphy class to write it up.

you want to read about personal experience? ask division if he saved my post, because i didnt, and he deleted without any reason.
true he did and div deleted it and said it was gossip

4thAD

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »
we dont care about a write up about your personal experiences, we want to hear about the cycles you've run.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 10:44:13 PM »
Haha so let's hear it kid............How many cycles have you done and what did it/they entail?  Don't dodge the question. 

crickets chirping in the background.... oh wait, tbombz/candizzle was on dbol for 8 months staright and homebrew fina! wow...