Author Topic: What a fucking dick...  (Read 17891 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: What a fucking dick...
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »
Everybody forgets what is at issue here.

It is not about liking BJ or St.Pierre.
It is not about who won the fight.

It is about having vaseline applied to a fighters body during a fight. This may not have been cheating, but it is a broken rule.
One that happens to be a popular method of cheating.

*YAWN*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2009, 08:37:19 PM »
*YAWN*

I am not trying to be a dick, but everyone skips around the question of how breaking the rule that is also commonly uses as a cheat tactic is ok? A little or a lot, meaningful to the fight or not, vaseline was applied. I am just hoping to see the other side of this. I actually want to like St.Pierre again :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »
I am not trying to be a dick, but everyone skips around the question of how breaking the rule that is also commonly uses as a cheat tactic is ok? A little or a lot, meaningful to the fight or not, vaseline was applied. I am just hoping to see the other side of this. I actually want to like St.Pierre again :)
Maybe it's not OK, never gave it much thought as all I really hear about is BJ crying like a bitch and throwing a fit over getting his ass fucked up. ::)

I think it had little to no bearing on the outcome of the fight, so who cares?

Cue Onlyme with a 10 paragraph meltdown about GSP losing weight to fight at twink size. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »
Maybe for the 3rd fight Penn should add some stipulations to his contract ? like allowing the use of weapons for the Penn corner, full body armor, mace, handcuffs, police baton and just incase 2 extra fighters on Penn side ;)

maybe then it'll be a fair fight ??
oh and of course GSP can only use one limb to strike with and have his feet tied together with rope.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2009, 11:12:28 PM »
Maybe it's not OK, never gave it much thought as all I really hear about is BJ crying like a bitch and throwing a fit over getting his ass fucked up. ::)

I think it had little to no bearing on the outcome of the fight, so who cares?

Cue Onlyme with a 10 paragraph meltdown about GSP losing weight to fight at twink size. ::)

Who cares?  You do.  You post in all the threads about this issue.  Did you answer the question why GSP don't go up in weight and fight.  Could it be he is scared. 

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2009, 05:34:14 AM »
i think everyone is taking this too far....GSP can and maybe need to be punished for what he did (if he did) but that would not affect the end result...He did dominate the fight TOO MUCH to loose in other conditions...

i can bet that if BJ had win this fight, he would NEVER say a word about this vaseline stuff
!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2009, 06:21:47 AM »
BJ has tons of talent and absolutely no heart.
He sucked against GSP and would've been slaughtered anyway.
But GSP should be DQ'd and have his belt stripped for using lube - I always believe cheats should be shown no mercy.   
As empty as paradise

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2009, 07:36:24 AM »
Hedge, do you think steroid users in baseball should have their records taken away- or better yet,  should teams that won games where steroids users impacted the outcome have their wins or world series titles rescinded? BJ lost. The "cheating" had no impact on the outcome. Whats done is done. I say, give the whiny little bitch a rematch and after he loses again, let him become irrelevant and lets move on with our lives.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2009, 08:49:04 AM »
Hedge, do you think steroid users in baseball should have their records taken away- or better yet,  should teams that won games where steroids users impacted the outcome have their wins or world series titles rescinded? BJ lost. The "cheating" had no impact on the outcome. Whats done is done. I say, give the whiny little bitch a rematch and after he loses again, let him become irrelevant and lets move on with our lives.

Win or Lose if GSP tested positive for drugs/steroids this would be a NC and he would be stripped of his title.
He had EXTRA lube applied to his body. Win or Lose...that is cheating.
Why is the lube different?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2009, 09:01:18 AM »
Win or Lose if GSP tested positive for drugs/steroids this would be a NC and he would be stripped of his title.

you don't see any difference between some lube getting on his back, probably accidentally, and him intentionally gearing up? 
w

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »
Who is this tit "WeightPSHR" he sounds like quite the whinny bitch.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »

Hi BJ....
w

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
Who is this tit "WeightPSHR" he sounds like quite the whinny bitch.

Kind of like B.J?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »
you don't see any difference between some lube getting on his back, probably accidentally, and him intentionally gearing up? 

Some grease was "APPLIED" to his back. Not just "getting on his back" There is film showing this. Accidental or not....it was applied.
Accidental drug consumption is treated the same as intentional....just to remind you.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »
Kind of like B.J?

This has nothing to do with who won the fight. I don't even like BJ.
I am just saying GSP broke a rule and should be penalized.
IMO he is a fraud and cheat. I lost all respect for him as a fighter. I don't need BJ. I saw the film. That is all the proof I need.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2009, 03:05:10 PM »

This has nothing to do with who won the fight. I don't even like BJ.
I am just saying GSP broke a rule and should be penalized.
IMO he is a fraud and cheat. I lost all respect for him as a fighter. I don't need BJ. I saw the film. That is all the proof I need.

You are completely missing the point THAT THE VASOLINE MADE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGHT, BJ WAS GETTING DESTROYED IN STAND UP WHERE LUBE HAS 0 EFFECT. and THE NSAC REPRESENTATIVE WIPED THE VASELINE OFF OF GSP BETWEEN ROUNDS 1 and 2

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »
You are completely missing the point THAT THE VASOLINE MADE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGHT, BJ WAS GETTING DESTROYED IN STAND UP WHERE LUBE HAS 0 EFFECT. and THE NSAC REPRESENTATIVE WIPED THE VASELINE OFF OF GSP BETWEEN ROUNDS 1 and 2
Fixed for the hard of seeing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2009, 11:51:39 AM »

Agreed....BJ got worked regardless of lube. That is not my point.

GSP had lube illegally applied. I am not saying fight outcome should be ruled no contest or changed ::)
GSP should be suspended and fined at the very least. But politics will never let that happen.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »
Agreed....BJ got worked regardless of lube. That is not my point.

GSP had lube illegally applied. I am not saying fight outcome should be ruled no contest or changed ::)
GSP should be suspended and fined at the very least. But politics will never let that happen.

actually it's not in Dana Whites hands,it's a matter for the NSAC to decide, if their was or is a ruling the Commision oversees all that kind of shit....

the problem is it's all pretty much unchartered territory, as the commission has never had much experience with MMA and rule violations (excluding use of drugs)

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »

actually it's not in Dana Whites hands,it's a matter for the NSAC to decide, if their was or is a ruling the Commision oversees all that kind of shit....

the problem is it's all pretty much unchartered territory, as the commission has never had much experience with MMA and rule violations (excluding use of drugs)

Didn't they already have the hearing?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »

Exaclty the problem. They don't know how to deal with this, and they are strongly influenced by the UFC.

They changed the rules that cornermen can't apply grease. Obviously they admit something illegal happened.

Just don't understand how they are not punishing GSP. 

Oh well....GSP lost a lot of his reputation that night. I was one that was fooled by his "clean-cut" image.

More than anything, I am apalled that CSAC believes GSP's corner that he was performing a "breathing technique" that so happened to be assigned "as they were walking to the cage" to Phil Nurse, the one doing the rubbing.

Come on ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »
Didn't they already have the hearing?
I think so, I think they cleared everyone of all accusations.

Maybe one of the mods could do their fucking jobs and get us some more info!! >:( >:( >:(

J/K Sincity!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2009, 04:53:02 PM »
The cheating fucker will get his due. What goes around comes around, and when GSP gets knocked the fuck out I will celebrate.

Damn, I hope GSP steps up in weight and takes on Anderson. ;D That slick shit won't help him that night...
!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »

yes GSP had lube on for one friggin round right??