Author Topic: I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....  (Read 4396 times)

Alex23

Re: I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2009, 04:54:41 PM »
Spend more time at home smashing away at your keyboard while King23 rides around in his custom Hummer, smoking cuban's all dayyyyyy. 

You mention Alex hates on people, no he doesn't, he puts people in line who talk bullshit, a language you are very fluent in.  Alex and I went back and forth making fun of each other for game for a long time, he never "hated" on me I can say, just friendly one up manship.  If you feel he is hating on your maybe it is your fault.

jt

QFT. We do go ack and forward but never crossed the line, a line only dispicable back stabbers and hypocrits would cross.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »
QFT. We do go ack and forward but never crossed the line, a line only dispicable back stabbers and hypocrits would cross.

Look.  I am willing to keep your business strictly YOUR business.  I have zero interest in going any further as I see no reason to drive any wedges deeper between you and those that actually care about you.  It is a choice I have made and I intend to keep that promise.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »
I agree, which is why I don't take it that seriously. I have shitty genetics, nothing will change that.
How do you make that out

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »
Look.  I am willing to keep your business strictly YOUR business.  I have zero interest in going any further as I see no reason to drive any wedges deeper between you and those that actually care about you.  It is a choice I have made and I intend to keep that promise.

backing down like a bitch... typical for an undeducated insecure "guy" like you.

Back your shit up.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »

LOL...take it easy on this fat clown before you make him cry...
K