Author Topic: I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....  (Read 4394 times)

Alex23

I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »
Call me Stubborn all you want but here's my angle;

At 5'10" 245-250lb meso-endo, I start growing like weed when lifting semi-seriously. However, I'll never dunk a b-ball and obviously will never run a marathon.

However I can "look" like a muscle worshipped specimen in a matter of weeks; all speedo oily and shit...

my point is twinks "devoting" their "life" to a "lifestyle" and yet everybody seeing the obvious road to failure; never gonna "make it" and at best pull out a "stringy" look and then beat themselves up and ultimately "bring it up a notch"...

Living he "Lifestyle" and shooting drug, hundreds of dollars of supplements to look like me training 3-4 days a week? I just don't get it and therefore challenging anyone to measure to me and realize "hey, it's not you, it's me" ....

nothing personal, just make the best out of what God gave you; just don't chase your "White Whale" for 10 years like Tom Prince said so well after his kidney "failure".

Lift In Peace.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »
great post, your a great inspirer Alex, I know some men would have to take 1gram of test to look like you do on an off day  :D
TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:19 PM »

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »

At 5'10" 245-250lb meso-ando, I start growing like weed when lifting semi-seriously. However, I'll never dunk a b-ball and obviously will never run a marathon.

However I can "look" like a muscle worshipped specimen in a matter of weeks; all speedo oily and shit...

my point is twinks "devoting" their "life" to a "lifestyle" and yet everybody seeing the obvious road to failure; never gonna "make it" and at best pull out a "stringy" look and then beat themselves up and ultimately "bring it up a notch"...

Living he "Lifestyle" and shooting drug, hundreds of dollars of supplements to look like me training 3-4 days a week? I just don't get it and therefore challenging anyone to measure to me and realize "hey, it's not you, it's me" ....

nothing personal, just make the best out of what God gave you; just don't chase your "White Whale" for 10 years like Tom Prince said so well after his kidney "failure".

Lift In Peace.

You have been saying this for the past 5 years on here fatboy. Glen did something that you will NEVER do. It kills you he did it first.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:58 PM »
You have been saying this for the past 5 years on here fatboy. Glen did something that you will NEVER do. It kills you he did it first.

HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do have a point; Glen "did it" and I respect his commitment to it. I just wasn't ready to be looked at like a piece of meat by homos; but he was.

However, this is not the point. The point is some of us are genetically predisposed to look like schmoe bait within weeks while others spends years buying supplements and shoot oily drugs shipped by some guy they never met just to be on par with us...

nothing more, nothing less, just genetics. 

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »

At 5'10" 245-250lb meso-ando, I start growing like weed when lifting semi-seriously. However, I'll never dunk a b-ball and obviously will never run a marathon.

Lift In Peace.

Does this mean you are going to train hard and diet down? I hope so because i'd like to see te results.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 11:55:47 PM »
You might be able to pass for a stand in on a Jenny Craig commercial but that's about it.

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »
Does this mean you are going to train hard and diet down? I hope so because i'd like to see te results.

yes. already underway. It scares me how easy it is so far.

I don't get all the whining; cut the beers a little (I allow myself to enjoy a friday night and maybe a saturday), then train as hard as possible eat clean but whenever I want and lines are already showing;

How easy it is actually scares me.

The supplements companies must love the "guys" described above.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 11:57:14 PM »
You might be able to pass for a stand in on a Jenny Craig commercial but that's about it.

Let's see some pics; you sound like a twink who has to work way too hard to break the 15 incher barrier.. but maybe it's just me. A challenge to you is to prove me wrong.

You can also back down like a bitch. Up to you.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 11:59:07 PM »
Let's see some pics; you sound like a twink who has to work way too hard to break the 15 incher barrier.. but maybe it's just me. A challenge to you is to prove me wrong.

You can also back down like a bitch. Up to you.

::)

Look you're a big guy but hardly look like a bodybuilder.  And I don't know if you're just joking half the time with these arrogant, completely delusional posts or not.  But they are hilarious either way. 

If you ever dieted and got in shape you'd probably lose half your size. 

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »
::)

Look you're a big guy but hardly look like a bodybuilder.  And I don't know if you're just joking half the time with these arrogant, completely delusional posts or not.  But they are hilarious either way. 

If you ever dieted and got in shape you'd probably lose half your size. 

hahahah "of course" I would... ::) .. but to challenge one you ought to hold your ground too...

so you're backing down? It's not like you're comparing to Mr 8 abs here... have some balls and measure up...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 12:05:33 AM »
hahahah "of course" I would... ::) .. but to challenge one you ought to hold your ground too...

so you're backing down? It's not like you're comparing to Mr 8 abs here... have some balls and measure up...

Seeing you photoshopped in half a dozen gay poses on this board I'll again gracefully decline to post my pictures.   ;D  Nice try though. 

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 12:12:51 AM »

Like I told you a few weeks earlier, the first few beers are on me when you're in Atlanta.

io856

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 12:13:11 AM »
hey king alex settle down brother

this sort of  talk will only bring hate

I suspect your lifts in the squat, deadlift and bench press would be sub par in comparison to these "stringy" people you talk about. Maybe looking at that would humble you especially in relation to your rotund stature and bodyweight.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:54 AM »
I read that you are a steroid abuser with a refrigerator full of drugs.  This is confirmed by members of your family to whom are  close to you as well.

So why did you try to pass yourself off as Natural?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:17 AM »
yep.. or run a little juice. you really dont need much to simply hold onto size while you diet.. it will make all the difference though.

lol yeah or he can use drugs. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 12:38:57 AM »
A lot of picless little twinks trying to bring down the king and say the old "you may be big.....but i'm 120lbs with 2% BF and shredded glutes"

hahahahha oh brother..... ::)
No doubt about it...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:29 AM »

Living he "Lifestyle" and shooting drug, hundreds of dollars of supplements to look like me training 3-4 days a week?

Aren't you the one who orders supplements from doggcrapp constantly and takes Novedex XT and 6-OXO to "reduce bloat" (why a natural would be bloated from estrogen is beyond me)?

You are always pointing fingers and complaining about things you are most guilty of.

What is worse: being obsessed by bodybuilding while actually being a bodybuilder or being obsessed by bodybuilding and spending huge amounts of time on a bodybuilding board managing dozens of gimmicks, complaining and bitching, all the while bragging about NOT being a bodybuilder, bragging about NOT training or eating well. Add to this traveling to shows (why a guy who hates speedos, schmoes, oiling, drugs etc travels to shows boggles the mind). Who is the loser here?

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 12:48:21 AM »
Whats a Meso -Ando?

I understand the Meso bit. Do you mean Endo or am i missing something?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 01:00:28 AM »
Aren't you the one who orders supplements from doggcrapp constantly and takes Novedex XT and 6-OXO to "reduce bloat" (why a natural would be bloated from estrogen is beyond me)?

You are always pointing fingers and complaining about things you are most guilty of.

What is worse: being obsessed by bodybuilding while actually being a bodybuilder or being obsessed by bodybuilding and spending huge amounts of time on a bodybuilding board managing dozens of gimmicks, complaining and bitching, all the while bragging about NOT being a bodybuilder, bragging about NOT training or eating well. Add to this traveling to shows (why a guy who hates speedos, schmoes, oiling, drugs etc travels to shows boggles the mind). Who is the loser here?
He Doesn`t hate schmoes, he IS one. Big time.  He offered to fly out some members on this very site to wrestle with him.  These are facts that I have learned.  The story is quite twisted as there are PICTURES  :o of Alex23 doing some strange things completely naked.

There are some really bizarre things for sure that he would rather be kept secret.  He does not realize that some of us here know his whole story...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 01:02:20 AM »
He Doesn`t hate schmoes, he IS one. Big time.  He offered to fly out some members on this very site to wrestle with him.  These are facts that I have learned.  The story is quite twisted as there are PICTURES  :o of Alex23 doing some strange things completely naked.

There are some really bizarre things for sure that he would rather be kept secret.  He does not realize that some of us here know his whole story...

hahahahha, of course he did.......... ::)
No doubt about it...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 01:03:36 AM »

Wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Everything he complains about is something he's guilty of. Alex talked about self hating Jews, Alex is a study in self hate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 01:07:50 AM »
hahahahha, of course he did.......... ::)
Look, I am just relaying the information that was obtained.  I don`t feel one way or another about it as Alex23 is what he is.  If he feels he needs to cover up what goes behind closed doors, that is his prerogative.  Just know that there is something lurking latently beneath the veneer of hate that he expresses. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:18 AM »
If Alex leans out to a half-pint, does this impact his imaginary lat syndrome? :'(

Hope this helps.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »
i cant shave for 6 months

why has no one asked you about this??