Author Topic: I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....  (Read 4398 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: I decided to Bodybuild to "prove a point"....
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 01:46:54 AM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »
Is Alex a rich schmoe or just misunderstood?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 02:21:19 AM »
why has no one asked you about this??

He's doing it for some kind of charity......
HAHA, RON.....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 02:28:53 AM »
Alex is naturally an all around big dude.

Losing a bit of bodyfat would merely improve his looks, since the mass is there.

Then again, it's much more comfy with the added padding.
Q

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 02:30:33 AM »
Alex is naturally an all around big dude.

Losing a bit of bodyfat would merely improve his looks, since the mass is there.

Then again, it's much more comfy with the added padding.

::) If Alex lost weight his already huge head would look monstrous and his legs even smaller. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 02:32:48 AM »
::) If Alex lost weight his already huge head would look monstrous and his legs even smaller. 

Well, unfortunately, the bodyfat around the belly/waist is the last to go, which is where Alex (and most of us) would like to get rid of first.
Q

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 03:25:26 AM »
I'll never dunk a b-ball and obviously will never run a marathon.

:D :D :D :D

u think??

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:56 AM »
I'll never dunk a b-ball and obviously will never run a marathon.

:D :D :D :D

u think??

King Alex dwarfs you and he is natural.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 03:33:28 AM »
King Alex dwarfs you and he is natural.
::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 03:44:38 AM »
Anyone can run a marathon with training and I think anyone over 5'10 could dunk if extremely dedicated to plyometric training.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 03:54:07 AM »
Anyone can run a marathon with training and I think anyone over 5'10 could dunk if extremely dedicated to plyometric training.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 04:06:22 AM »

Im serious, I played basketball to a high standard and anyone who is lean and above 5'10 and male could dunk with the right training.And anyone lean male or female can run a marathon, assuming no medical conditions.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 07:10:22 AM »
yep.. or run a little juice. you really dont need much to simply hold onto size while you diet.. it will make all the difference though.
it cracks me up when you come off like some 280 pound ripped muscle monster who juices enough to put a Walgreens out of business yet pictures of you show a dude 203 pounds in relatively good shape. ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 07:19:14 AM »
King Alex=Greatest Natural bber on getbig. 

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2009, 07:22:10 AM »
Alex your starting to sound Karenesque....i'm wondering if the bliss of delusional living will strike me soon...

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 07:22:44 AM »
All the little guys like Flex (no offense bro) et al will read scientific study after study. Some will say do x, some will say do the polar opposite. These guys will chase their fucking tales. Spend forever carrying around tuppleware with their rice and tuna to stave off catabolism ::) Constantly change their routines to go with current thinking.

Meanwhile, guys like Alex will continue to not give a shit and eat big, lift big and totally outsize them. Maybe Alex will one day treat you all to himself ripped up and in a thong, just for the hell of it. It will be a sight to behold.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2009, 07:23:38 AM »
Call me Stubborn all you want but here's my angle;

At 5'10" 245-250lb meso-ando, I start growing like weed when lifting semi-seriously. However, I'll never dunk a b-ball and obviously will never run a marathon.

However I can "look" like a muscle worshipped specimen in a matter of weeks; all speedo oily and shit...

my point is twinks "devoting" their "life" to a "lifestyle" and yet everybody seeing the obvious road to failure; never gonna "make it" and at best pull out a "stringy" look and then beat themselves up and ultimately "bring it up a notch"...

Living he "Lifestyle" and shooting drug, hundreds of dollars of supplements to look like me training 3-4 days a week? I just don't get it and therefore challenging anyone to measure to me and realize "hey, it's not you, it's me" ....

nothing personal, just make the best out of what God gave you; just don't chase your "White Whale" for 10 years like Tom Prince said so well after his kidney "failure".

Lift In Peace.

I agree, which is why I don't take it that seriously. I have shitty genetics, nothing will change that.
I hate the State.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:44 AM »
One day you'll share your hair maintenance schedule.  That is what the everyday man is after

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 08:19:24 AM »
All the little guys like Flex (no offense bro) et al will read scientific study after study. Some will say do x, some will say do the polar opposite. These guys will chase their fucking tales. Spend forever carrying around tuppleware with their rice and tuna to stave off catabolism ::) Constantly change their routines to go with current thinking.

Meanwhile, guys like Alex will continue to not give a shit and eat big, lift big and totally outsize them. Maybe Alex will one day treat you all to himself ripped up and in a thong, just for the hell of it. It will be a sight to behold.

HAHA I love these guys, always have their food in hand anywhere they go but never get over a 160lbs/

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 10:34:57 AM »
He Doesn`t hate schmoes, he IS one. Big time.  He offered to fly out some members on this very site to wrestle with him.  These are facts that I have learned.  The story is quite twisted as there are PICTURES  :o of Alex23 doing some strange things completely naked.

There are some really bizarre things for sure that he would rather be kept secret.  He does not realize that some of us here know his whole story...

beast23   do you have response to this allegation?    we need to get to bottom of this

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »
JennyCraig23 is all Big Macs, the Fries and Shake are just the "finishing touch".

P.S. You're a pure endo asshole.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2009, 02:17:51 PM »
hahahah "of course" I would... ::) .. but to challenge one you ought to hold your ground too...

so you're backing down? It's not like you're comparing to Mr 8 abs here... have some balls and measure up...

McMannus will NEVER post a pic as the "you'll photoshop my picture...WAHH WAHHH WAHHH  :'(" excuse is the first thing he'll come back with.  Like I said, QO/Sarc posted a pic...Panda did.  He is SERIOUSLY worried someone will expose his 6'5 240 frame with 30" quads that can only squat 345 for his 1rm.   ::)

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:28 PM »
beast23   do you have response to this allegation?    we need to get to bottom of this

Pics or it didn't happen. Plain and Simple.

When he gets desperate, he makes stuff up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »

Pics or it didn't happen. Plain and Simple.

When he gets desperate, he makes stuff up.
That is your game my friend.  I`ve read enough PM`s to know what is fact and what is fiction. You and I both know what went on.  I have a bit of a conscious and feel sorry for you so for now, I will leave you alone and do not really care to press you any further.  You have some family issues to deal with and I do not want to be involved in any way.  So keep me out of it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:39 PM »
I read that you are a steroid abuser with a refrigerator full of drugs.  This is confirmed by members of your family to whom are  close to you as well.

So why did you try to pass yourself off as Natural?

Spend more time at home smashing away at your keyboard while King23 rides around in his custom Hummer, smoking cuban's all dayyyyyy. 

You mention Alex hates on people, no he doesn't, he puts people in line who talk bullshit, a language you are very fluent in.  Alex and I went back and forth making fun of each other for game for a long time, he never "hated" on me I can say, just friendly one up manship.  If you feel he is hating on your maybe it is your fault.

jt
TEAM Nasser