Author Topic: Need some really smart people to tell me what to do.  (Read 5507 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Need some really smart people to tell me what to do.
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »
I would love to try that theory on a guy but I can't get them to stop staring at my chest to even look me in the eye  ;D

Stop telling boring stories.

;D

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »
Stop telling boring stories.

;D

I have been censored by the "Moral Authority".
Boring is all I have left  :'(
Just Bad Bad Blood!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »
I have been censored by the "Moral Authority".
Boring is all I have left  :'(

Damn those right wingers!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »
I would love to try that theory on a guy but I can't get them to stop staring at my chest to even look me in the eye  ;D
EYES is always the first place i look on a woman, sexiest part of a woman's body is her eyes.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 12:19:11 PM »
EYES is always the first place i look on a woman, sexiest part of a woman's body is her eyes.
The eyes is where you can tell if she is interested in YOU.
I usually look at the ass first though.  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
The eyes is where you can tell if she is interested in YOU.
I usually look at the ass first though.  ;D

I also notice the legs / ass.

Tits are second and I will look into her eyes to see if she's into me... after that, everything else is secondary.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »
I feel like I've reached the end of my intellectual wits here with this fucking woman.

So I like her, a lot. Problem is, she is stuck in a very unhappy marriage with this real dick of a guy who I offered to gladly stomp his guts out. He treats her like shit (I know, i've been in the house when he was there and heard them argue) and she wants to leave, promises herself she will leave but can't get round doing it. She rings me daily, practically in tears that she is so unhappy, but can't bring herself to go. She does not need his money, have her own career, her own house, they don't have sex, she does not want him in the house. She have me round there, we have sex, make dinner together, watch TV, joke around as if we've been together for years, cuddle, kiss, finish each other's sentences, etc. The things you do when you're in a relationship I guess, yet, we're not.  ::) . I want to be, but I'm afraid I'll be the rebound guy when she does leave him eventually. For some reason, women seem to love short bald assholes that treat them like shit and will actually cry herself a river when she does leave. So she says anyway. I refuse to be a rebound guy for a little dipshit like that.

At the moment, emotionally, I can walk away without having grief/sense of loss stomp my guts too badly, but I don't want to. I feel there can be something good with this woman, if only she can sort her fucking life out. She knows what she needs to do, she says so herself without me prompting her or putting any ideas in her head, yet she does not do it. Sometimes when I'm with her, he would ring and she would be all nice and charming on the phone, frustrating the hell out of me. She says she is just trying to keep the peace. The peace for what?? Does she actually intend to leave him?

She does have a lot of shit going on in her life at the moment with her family, her brother recently committed suicide, then her mom tried to kill herself over that, all sorts of nasty shit. So I can understand that there is enough drama in her life at the moment without adding the stress of divorce too. I try my very best not to pile on more shit, but for fuck sake, how long do I need to wait before it just becomes sad and me just a crutch for her to lean on??

Am I in a position to ring up and make demands at all? Tonight I wanted to see her (her period finished, so happy times again!) but asshole is at home and he wants to take her out. She's been trying on excuses the whole day but he insists on taking her out. So she's been sending me messages constantly apologising, telling me how much she wants me tonight, how much she hates being with him, but there is nothing she can do otherwise it'll be war again. What's a guy to do?

I also don't know why the fuck I post this on Getbig, but hey, there is some really smart people on here, and if they don't act like dicks most of the time, some can actually come up with pretty enlightening stuff or a new direction of thought. That is what I'm after I guess.

This woman ain't something to collect if you are looking for a serious relationship. With all the turmoil she's in (most of which is a result of her own self image, not the outside world), you're probably in for a real headcase.

And no reason to blame that guy she's with. All she needs to do is to say "no" and leave him, yet she does not do it (while probably knowing that he won't change anyway, most people never do). She obviously don't have strong boundaries (ref. to the "self image" comment) (well, many don't haha, but that does not mean that you should accept it)

Grow up, make up your mind, and act on the decision.... You don't need Getbiggers to tell you what to do (which is part of the problem here: you're asking for other peoples opinions instead of being clear about what you want in life, and acting on those goals and standards), you need to figure out what you really want in life and then acting based on that (a vital part of being a grown, mature man).

Not trying to diss you or anything, but come on man, what are you thinking?? ::)

Good luck :-*

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »
I feel like I've reached the end of my intellectual wits here with this fucking woman.

So I like her, a lot. Problem is, she is stuck in a very unhappy marriage with this real dick of a guy who I offered to gladly stomp his guts out. He treats her like shit (I know, i've been in the house when he was there and heard them argue) and she wants to leave, promises herself she will leave but can't get round doing it. She rings me daily, practically in tears that she is so unhappy, but can't bring herself to go. She does not need his money, have her own career, her own house, they don't have sex, she does not want him in the house. She have me round there, we have sex, make dinner together, watch TV, joke around as if we've been together for years, cuddle, kiss, finish each other's sentences, etc. The things you do when you're in a relationship I guess, yet, we're not.  ::) . I want to be, but I'm afraid I'll be the rebound guy when she does leave him eventually. For some reason, women seem to love short bald assholes that treat them like shit and will actually cry herself a river when she does leave. So she says anyway. I refuse to be a rebound guy for a little dipshit like that.

At the moment, emotionally, I can walk away without having grief/sense of loss stomp my guts too badly, but I don't want to. I feel there can be something good with this woman, if only she can sort her fucking life out. She knows what she needs to do, she says so herself without me prompting her or putting any ideas in her head, yet she does not do it. Sometimes when I'm with her, he would ring and she would be all nice and charming on the phone, frustrating the hell out of me. She says she is just trying to keep the peace. The peace for what?? Does she actually intend to leave him?

She does have a lot of shit going on in her life at the moment with her family, her brother recently committed suicide, then her mom tried to kill herself over that, all sorts of nasty shit. So I can understand that there is enough drama in her life at the moment without adding the stress of divorce too. I try my very best not to pile on more shit, but for fuck sake, how long do I need to wait before it just becomes sad and me just a crutch for her to lean on??

Am I in a position to ring up and make demands at all? Tonight I wanted to see her (her period finished, so happy times again!) but asshole is at home and he wants to take her out. She's been trying on excuses the whole day but he insists on taking her out. So she's been sending me messages constantly apologising, telling me how much she wants me tonight, how much she hates being with him, but there is nothing she can do otherwise it'll be war again. What's a guy to do?

I also don't know why the fuck I post this on Getbig, but hey, there is some really smart people on here, and if they don't act like dicks most of the time, some can actually come up with pretty enlightening stuff or a new direction of thought. That is what I'm after I guess.

Run, Forrest, Run...

You will be in the same predicament, if you were with her. Who's the say the guy wasn't a nice guy in the beginning. It's lie seein the end of a fight and both combatants have wounds, you don't know who struck first.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 07:19:30 AM »
off her and yourself... :-*
K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »

Stop dealing dudes with the mentality of a 22 yr old...It's not hard to look a woman in the face while talking---even if she is half naked.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 04:00:29 AM »
Just a quick update on this story, not that i think anyone is interested, but still doing it.

I forgot I still had her on Skype, so about an hour ago, I was in bed on the laptop with this girl I met 2 days ago humping my leg. Skype was on, and guess who logged on?
She's like 'You there?'.. ' yea, what do you want?' So she goes to give this pathetic rap on how it was all her fault, how sad she's been, if I wont consider giving her another chance, etc etc.
So I go downstairs to make coffee and let this chick in the bed take over the conversation, for fun.
I get back upstairs and this broad has only gone and invited the ex over. She will open the door half naked and tell this bitch to fuck off for good and slam the door in her face.
Ok, I had NOTHING to do with this, I don't support or condone it. I just hope the ex would get some of her own medicine back in the process.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 06:21:01 AM »
Just a quick update on this story, not that i think anyone is interested, but still doing it.

I forgot I still had her on Skype, so about an hour ago, I was in bed on the laptop with this girl I met 2 days ago humping my leg. Skype was on, and guess who logged on?
She's like 'You there?'.. ' yea, what do you want?' So she goes to give this pathetic rap on how it was all her fault, how sad she's been, if I wont consider giving her another chance, etc etc.
So I go downstairs to make coffee and let this chick in the bed take over the conversation, for fun.
I get back upstairs and this broad has only gone and invited the ex over. She will open the door half naked and tell this bitch to fuck off for good and slam the door in her face.
Ok, I had NOTHING to do with this, I don't support or condone it. I just hope the ex would get some of her own medicine back in the process.

Why not just do a threesome?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 06:46:30 AM »

no fuckin doubt.
DAWG

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 06:50:14 AM »
no fuckin doubt.

Just seems like a wasted opportunity.

He already knows she's a skank so there's no harm in asking.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 08:09:24 AM »
Just seems like a wasted opportunity.

He already knows she's a skank so there's no harm in asking.

This is beginning to look like that Seinfeld episode where George has two girlfriends who refuse to end their relationships with him. 
~

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2009, 01:42:28 PM »

So I like her, a lot. Problem is, she is stuck in a very unhappy marriage with this real dick of a guy who I offered to gladly stomp his guts out. He treats her like shit (I know, i've been in the house when he was there and heard them argue) and she wants to leave, promises herself she will leave but can't get round doing it.

there is your answer....

admit it or not..she'll always be happier with an ass-hole and treat the nice ones with indifference...

for it...move on..dont play the knight in shining armour

LEAVE and cut ALL ties...2 months from now you'll pm and thank me
carpe` vaginum!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

there is your answer....

admit it or not..she'll always be happier with an ass-hole and treat the nice ones with indifference...

for it...move on..dont play the knight in shining armour

LEAVE and cut ALL ties...2 months from now you'll pm and thank me
brutal truth.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »
LOL you deserved what you got, no offense just being honest you said in your original post that you didnt want to be the rebound guy but guess what bro you were all along.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »
Maybe Lynchie is just naive.

People who cheat are whores. Nothing more, nothing less.

I always find it funny when people are surprised when someone cheating with them lies. That person didn't care about vows taken before friends, family, spouse and God (in most cases) but they're really so worried about lying to someone else. Hit them all you want, just don't believe a word they say. :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

I always find it funny when people are surprised when someone cheating with them lies. That person didn't care about vows taken before friends, family, spouse and God (in most cases) but they're really so worried about lying to someone else. Hit them all you want, just don't believe a word they say. :)
LOL truth right there or i find it equally amusing when somebody cheats and the person they cheated on stays with them and they get cheated on again.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »
LOL truth right there or i find it equally amusing when somebody cheats and the person they cheated on stays with them and they get cheated on again.

Aesop figured it out long ago: "The Farmer and the Snake

ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. "Oh," cried the Farmer with his last breath, "I am rightly served for pitying a scoundrel.""

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »

I know man, but for fuck sake, surely people can change? Not sure if I mentioned it here, but she has cheated on every single boyfriend she ever had, by her own admission that is. I wanted to be the one that changed that, if only she was able to ween herself of her old man's cock. The funny thing however is, I'm boning this new broad now and the ex is something I cannot figure out why I ever worried about it. All I ever got from that relationship is just another notch on my wall.

If you could allow me to indulge melodrama for just a second. Ever girl I ever had, inhabited on some level, a different corner of my heart. When she left, that part dies. It's as if my heart is becoming smaller every time, so is my patience. I've noticed that as I'm getting older and the ex's and flings become more and more, I also become more skeptical and more of an ass, due to past experiences. I have less tolerance for women and their shit. If I was 21 still, I would still be running after this chica and trying to make it work, now I've tried loosely for about 8 days, and fucked her off.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 12:47:16 AM »

No need, this new gal can fit my whole wanger and two balls into her mouth, so nothing left for a 3rd party.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »
This woman ain't something to collect if you are looking for a serious relationship. With all the turmoil she's in (most of which is a result of her own self image, not the outside world), you're probably in for a real headcase.

And no reason to blame that guy she's with. All she needs to do is to say "no" and leave him, yet she does not do it (while probably knowing that he won't change anyway, most people never do). She obviously don't have strong boundaries (ref. to the "self image" comment) (well, many don't haha, but that does not mean that you should accept it)

Grow up, make up your mind, and act on the decision.... You don't need Getbiggers to tell you what to do (which is part of the problem here: you're asking for other peoples opinions instead of being clear about what you want in life, and acting on those goals and standards), you need to figure out what you really want in life and then acting based on that (a vital part of being a grown, mature man).

Not trying to diss you or anything, but come on man, what are you thinking?? ::)

Good luck :-*

When I seriously pressed her on why she is not breaking up, she said that 'it's not on her list of priorities' now. She does have serious issues in her private life, which is now doubt influencing her.
Also, what's wrong with asking what other people would've done? Maybe I thought of myself too hasty, too impatient and just wanting to confirm my own suspicions by drawing on experience gained by others.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 05:04:21 AM »
I know man, but for fuck sake, surely people can change? Not sure if I mentioned it here, but she has cheated on every single boyfriend she ever had, by her own admission that is. I wanted to be the one that changed that, if only she was able to ween herself of her old man's cock. The funny thing however is, I'm boning this new broad now and the ex is something I cannot figure out why I ever worried about it. All I ever got from that relationship is just another notch on my wall.

If you could allow me to indulge melodrama for just a second. Ever girl I ever had, inhabited on some level, a different corner of my heart. When she left, that part dies. It's as if my heart is becoming smaller every time, so is my patience. I've noticed that as I'm getting older and the ex's and flings become more and more, I also become more skeptical and more of an ass, due to past experiences. I have less tolerance for women and their shit. If I was 21 still, I would still be running after this chica and trying to make it work, now I've tried loosely for about 8 days, and fucked her off.

People don't change, best we can hope for is to learn. At least if we learn, there's a chance to deal with our own BS better.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Period.

The real question isn't why you'd want to hang out with a slut but why is your self esteem so low? Animals can smell fear and certain people can smell low self esteem a mile away. Instead of hopping from skank to skank you should spend some time working on yourself before messing things up and missing out on a good woman.