Author Topic: HAHAHHAH @ Stupid "Muslimism"  (Read 2279 times)

Alex23

HAHAHHAH @ Stupid "Muslimism"
« on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:19 PM »
Saudis to lash 75-year-old woman for mingling
Widow sentenced to 40 lashes, four months in jail for meeting "young"  "men"

updated 3:08 p.m. PT, Mon., March. 9, 2009
CAIRO - A 75-year-old widow in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to 40 lashes and four months in jail for mingling with two young men who are not close relatives, drawing new criticism for the kingdom's ultraconservative religious police and judiciary.

The woman's lawyer told The Associated Press on Monday that he would appeal the verdict against Khamisa Sawadi, who is Syrian but was married to a Saudi. The attorney, Abdel Rahman al-Lahem, said the verdict issued March 3 also demands that Sawadi be deported after serving her sentence.

He said his client, who is not serving her sentence yet, was not speaking with the media, and he declined to provide more details about the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29601858/

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: HAHAHHAH @ Stupid "Muslimism"
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »
 These people want to drag us back into the middle ages. To the time of Chaucer and the like.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:35:03 PM »
Saudis to lash 75-year-old woman for mingling
Widow sentenced to 40 lashes, four months in jail for meeting "young"  "men"

updated 3:08 p.m. PT, Mon., March. 9, 2009
CAIRO - A 75-year-old widow in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to 40 lashes and four months in jail for mingling with two young men who are not close relatives, drawing new criticism for the kingdom's ultraconservative religious police and judiciary.

The woman's lawyer told The Associated Press on Monday that he would appeal the verdict against Khamisa Sawadi, who is Syrian but was married to a Saudi. The attorney, Abdel Rahman al-Lahem, said the verdict issued March 3 also demands that Sawadi be deported after serving her sentence.

He said his client, who is not serving her sentence yet, was not speaking with the media, and he declined to provide more details about the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29601858/

There is no Islamic scripture that issues such a punishment.  The issue here is corruption within the Saudi gov't, not Islam.  The sentence was likely issued due to alterior motives of trying to punish or blackmail a family member of the woman who angered a corrupt government official.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »
And the the 12 year old who could not yet contest her arranged marriage because she was too young. No. This is just sad. The Saudi ruling class, and especially the ever more dominant Wahabiism sectarianism needs to be excised. Very sad.  :-X

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 03:38:32 PM »
Isn't oral sex prohibited in one of your states?  :D

Dumb yanks.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »
it's stories like these that make me wish that the Crusades would have succeeded

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »
it's stories like these that make me wish that the Crusades would have succeeded

But they didn't. Neither do the ones now that make America withdraw in shame and embarrassment to the whoops and cheers of the defiant and undefeated. Their laughter ringing in the dog's ears

AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

After many thousand of years Western culture has never broken Islam and Islam grows as the Western experiment lurches further into the depths of failure.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »
Isn't oral sex prohibited in one of your states?  :D

Dumb yanks.

There are laws in some states that are still in existence that do state such things, however, getting thrown in jail for doing any of them would pretty much never happen in this day and age.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 03:45:41 PM »
Most Muslims in the world would want the corrupt Saudi government overthrown.  

For the record the U.S. government does consider the Saudi regime to be a close ally.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »
These people want to drag us back into the middle ages. To the time of Chaucer and the like.

Exactly. These "people" are stil in the black zone...

Catholics were stupid too, but at least we "recovered"... they most likley will get nuked before they ever can.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:59 PM »
But they didn't. Neither do the ones now that make America withdraw in shame and embarrassment to the whoops and cheers of the defiant and undefeated. Their laughter ringing in the dog's ears

AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

After many thousand of years Western culture has never broken Islam and Islam grows as the Western experiment lurches further into the depths of failure.

If you consider growth to be female circumsion and lashing 75 yearold women. etc etc

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:59 PM »
Haha, and how about this one. 18-year-old has sex with a 16-year-old and now he is a pedophile and gets 15 years of jail time.  ::) How fucking dumb can your legal system be?

And how the fuck can you shoot somebody just because he walks on your property? (Damn Texas hillbillies)

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »

Failure of what shithead? You crave our culture, use our science to no end and can't produce anything other than pumping shit off the ground...

Muslim"ism" = comforting for the poors and stupids.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »

For the record the U.S. government does consider the Saudi regime to be a close ally.
Agree!

*reaches for another drink*   ;)

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 03:50:41 PM »
Haha, and how about this one. 18-year-old has sex with a 16-year-old and now he is a pedophile and gets 15 years of jail time.  ::) How fucking dumb can your legal system be?
And how the fuck can you shoot somebody just because he walks on your property? (Damn Texas hillbillies)

Both of these laws are there to protect the weaker and protect your properties. I see no problem there.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 03:52:04 PM »

You give them reasoned and enlightened response such trash don't deserve.

If he knew anything of Islam he would know that the Saudi regime is seen as an ENEMY by true Muslims and in bed with America. Sadly, you waste your intelligence on such lowly trash.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »

Islam as it is known today was only contrived in about 600 AD...hardly "thousands of years" ... unless you are counting the 300+ gods that were consolidated into that moon god by your nomadic forefathers.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 04:04:54 PM »
All religions are ridiculous.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 04:09:23 PM »
You give them reasoned and enlightened response such trash don't deserve.

If he knew anything of Islam he would know that the Saudi regime is seen as an ENEMY by true Muslims and in bed with America. Sadly, you waste your intelligence on such lowly trash.

Sharma,

What I want to know is how could such an enlightened people, whose knowledge, advancements and legacy, without which the rise of the west could never have been facilitated, ...have eroded into such a state of ...arrested development. How does this occur? Now I understand the Saudi rise to prominence within the Arab world, ...but what about the rest of Islam.

I was reading on one of the Arabic news sites the other day about a woman in one of the countries who was arrested for driving a car. Apparently she spotted some police officrs and panicked... and crashed the car. The anger & animosity leveled at authorities by Muslims for enforcing such an archaic tradition was immense. I think there was only 1 clown who seemed to believe it was justified. How are these people able to retain power over a populace that doesn't share in it's values.  Is it similar to what we see in the tribal regions of Pakistan who harbour Taliban?
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »
Sharma,

What I want to know is how could such an enlightened people, whose knowledge, advancements and legacy, without which the rise of the west could never have been facilitated, ...have eroded into such a state of ...arrested development. How does this occur? Now I understand the Saudi rise to prominence within the Arab world, ...but what about the rest of Islam.

I was reading on one of the Arabic news sites the other day about a woman in one of the countries who was arrested for driving a car. Apparently she spotted some police officrs and panicked... and crashed the car. The anger & animosity leveled at authorities by Muslims for enforcing such an archaic tradition was immense. I think there was only 1 clown who seemed to believe it was justified. How are these people able to retain power over a populace that doesn't share in it's values.  Is it similar to what we see in the tribal regions of Pakistan who harbour Taliban?

They Saudi regime stay strong enough to prevent any attempted coup due to financial and military support from the U.S.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »
Sharma,

the answer is simple. before Islam, Arabs were nothing. as soon as Islam was flourishing 1430 years ago, the nation became stronger and stronger. when the Arabs started to abandon the teachings of Islam and when back to their old way of living, they became weak again. most of Muslims actions nowadays do not represent Islam, and people will always blame any Muslim's action on his/her religion.

and about the story you've read. there is no law in Islam that bans women from driving or anything similar. it's just that the mentality of the men over there is not that civilized for them to cope with a women driving a car next to them. they just might harass the girl forever. and as side not, only in Saudi are women not allowed to drive, all of the other arab and Islamic countries have no such rule.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »
Is this really a shock? They sentenced a teenager who was gangraped by 4 men to 6 months in prison for speaking with men not related to her. Islam is a disgusting and sickening satanic cult with millions of braindead followers. To all the pathetic Muslims on here who defend their vomit inducing religion, read "The Trouble with Islam Today" by Irshad Manji. Learn first hand about how Muslims in 2009 still practice slavery, punish homosexuality with the death penalty and believe in female circumcision. Its written by a Muslim by the way.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
Is this really a shock? They sentenced a teenager who was gangraped by 4 men to 6 months in prison for speaking with men not related to her. Islam is a disgusting and sickening satanic cult with millions of braindead followers. To all the pathetic Muslims on here who defend their vomit inducing religion, read "The Trouble with Islam Today" by Irshad Manji. Learn first hand about how Muslims in 2009 still practice slavery, punish homosexuality with the death penalty and believe in female circumcision. Its written by a Muslim by the way.

female circumcision is not as common as you think, no one does it nowadays, and even those who do it are a very small minority.. in islam whoever chooses not to do it is not considered to have committed a sin for it is mainly meant to dignify women as held by scholars.

slavery? slaves do not exist. king Faisal of Saudi freed all of them decades ago, as they were mostly black brought from Africa as slaves. sold to the entire world and not just the Arabs.

homosexuals.... i have no comment.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »
the answer is simple. before Islam, Arabs were nothing. as soon as Islam was flourishing 1430 years ago, the nation became stronger and stronger. when the Arabs started to abandon the teachings of Islam and when back to their old way of living, they became weak again. most of Muslims actions nowadays do not represent Islam, and people will always blame any Muslim's action on his/her religion.

So you believe it was the abandonment of Islam that led to the arrested development? I can see where this could be plausible. how a small handful of nomadic thugs can rise to prominence so quickly upon the world stage is astonishing. What I don't understand is why the rest of the Arab world looks to Saudi Arabia as the keeper of the faith. to make a comparison, the Saudi's are to the rest of islam, as migrant farm workers are to mainstream America. how does the rest of the Arab world tolerate this?

and about the story you've read. there is no law in Islam that bans women from driving or anything similar. it's just that the mentality of the men over there is not that civilized for them to cope with a women driving a car next to them. they just might harass the girl forever. and as side not, only in Saudi are women not allowed to drive, all of the other arab and Islamic countries have no such rule.

I understand there is no such law, ...that's why I refer to it as an archaic tradition.
I know what you mean about ignorance and lack of civility. We see the same here in North America.
There are some white men who are absolutely apoplectic at the idea of a Black man as President.
on the one hand, ...I have compassion for them. They too are victims of a deprived upbringing,
...but on the other, I sometimes secretly enjoy their pain.  :P  Does that make me a bad person.  :-[
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »

Whorewell,

You don't have to tell me about Irshad. I've been a fan of her's for years. I think most Canadians are familiar with her

You realize you've just endorsed someone who's not only a woman, but a feminist, a muslim, a lesbian and a Canadian, ...and is about as left wing as they come.  :P  Whorewell, ...are you a closet Lib?
w