Author Topic: President didn't like earmarks, until he did (because he's a lying idiot)  (Read 3111 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL OMG he didnt say fundamental aspects, he said the fundamentally SOUND aspects...just stop bro its clear your going to argue this every which way man no matter what. YES HE JUST SAID IT RIGHT IN THE CLIP I GAVE YOU.

He said he's keeping FOCUS on them... He didn't say they were ALL GOOD.

He didn't SAY that the "fundamental aspects of the economy ARE sound"

He SAID "We are keeping focus on the fundamentally sound aspects of the economy"

They are two different meanings. Any English professor would tell you that the statements do not mean the same thing.

And just for your point about me arguing it... Aren't you guys busy arguing about how everything he's done is just "TERRIBLE"... When in fact, it's really been pretty ok so far and nothing he's done has had any detrimental effect (if any effect) on the economy at all yet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He said he's keeping FOCUS on them... He didn't say they were ALL GOOD.

He didn't SAY that the "fundamental aspects of the economy ARE sound"

He SAID "We are keeping focus on the fundamentally sound aspects of the economy"

They are two different meanings. Any English professor would tell you that the statements do not mean the same thing.
LOL bro you find comfort in the grey area where you can squirm and spin shit, he meant that there are fundamentals of our economy that are strong i understand where your trying to fight from but its an uphill battle.

You think that obama is going to come out against the chair of his economic advisors saying the fundamentals of the economy are sound? probably not eh

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL bro you find comfort in the grey area where you can squirm and spin shit, he meant that there are fundamentals of our economy that are strong i understand where your trying to fight from but its an uphill battle

You think that obama is going to come out against the chair of his economic advisors saying the fundamentals of the economy are sound? probably not eh

I'm sorry Tony... I didn't hear him say that the fundamentals were sound... I read his advisor say it and I have listened to your clips and he didn't say it there.

What is the point everyone is trying to make here... Did Obama say it or not... If not... Shouldn't the post have something to do with his Chief advisor's statement? Maybe noticing that Obama didn't say it and what not?

Did Obama do something that destroyed our economy here? I'm just trying to understand why everyone is trying to crucify a guy who has been in office for like 60 days.

I was riding into work today and listening to some economic channel on XM and someone called in and said "Why has Obama taken so long to give aid to the small business owners?"

Now... firstly... Notice how he is giving aid to them... He IS doing so... which is a good move I think... Then notice how he says "taken so long". What the hell is that? The guy has been in office all of 60 days and he's not been lazy at all... He's doing a lot of things and for some reason, waiting 60 days for his aid package to small business is TAKING SOOO LONG.

What the hell is that? That's what this reminds me of... People are hating Obama just to hate him. Maybe you don't like his policies... I get it... but really, most of what I hear from the Republicans right now is just plain simple  bitching just to bitch.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
If you scroll back i actually clarify that it wasnt him that made the statement but his chair of economic policies or what not. Perhaps we should go back to the thread i started about this and post there. You have to look at in perspective bro, he has given a throng of lesser issues more face time then small business...how long ago did they pass the stimulus bill? why wasnt small businesses helped right after that? why was gitmo, abortion, ammo ban etc...given time before that? dont you agree that helping small businesses is more important then those? Now im not stupid maybe it took a while to come up with something but still that should have been at the forefront is probably how that guy felt and you should be able to understand that. 

LOL bro you dont see anything wrong with anything obama has done thus far?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
If you scroll back i actually clarify that it wasnt him that made the statement but his chair of economic policies or what not. Perhaps we should go back to the thread i started about this and post there. You have to look at in perspective bro, he has given a throng of lesser issues more face time then small business...how long ago did they pass the stimulus bill? why wasnt small businesses helped right after that? why was gitmo, abortion, ammo ban etc...given time before that? dont you agree that helping small businesses is more important then those? Now im not stupid maybe it took a while to come up with something but still that should have been at the forefront is probably how that guy felt and you should be able to understand that. 

LOL bro you dont see anything wrong with anything obama has done thus far?

I'm saying that I feel that everything has it's time and place. Sure... small business owners needed help... They got it. To talk about it like he completely neglected them when he produced their aid within 60 days of taking office seems very very whiney to me.

I don't like the spending bill... I think it's a lot of money, but I'm willing to sit back and see if it actually helps. Everyone talks a good game, but he is taking the ownership of the problems and trying to fix them as best as he can. So yeah... right now... for the first few months... Hell, maybe even the first year, I'm willing to give him a pass on things that I otherwise might not.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm saying that I feel that everything has it's time and place. Sure... small business owners needed help... They got it. To talk about it like he completely neglected them when he produced their aid within 60 days of taking office seems very very whiney to me.

I don't like the spending bill... I think it's a lot of money, but I'm willing to sit back and see if it actually helps. Everyone talks a good game, but he is taking the ownership of the problems and trying to fix them as best as he can. So yeah... right now... for the first few months... Hell, maybe even the first year, I'm willing to give him a pass on things that I otherwise might not.
he isnt taking ownership of shit he is blaming bush for any and everything...I agree but like i said many lesser important things where put infront of small business help.

LOL thats shit bro, i agree with waiting to see if questionable things work out through results but that doesnt mean he gets a pass.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
he isnt taking ownership of shit he is blaming bush for any and everything...I agree but like i said many lesser important things where put infront of small business help.

LOL thats shit bro, i agree with waiting to see if questionable things work out through results but that doesnt mean he gets a pass.

Why not? I give every new President a pass to try to implement their policies. I did it with Bill, Bush, Bush Sr., and I'm doing it with Obama.

I'm a show me kinda guy... I'll give you the pass to do what you think and if and when it bites you in the ass, I'll call you on it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
LOL bro you find comfort in the grey area where you can squirm and spin shit, he meant that there are fundamentals of our economy that are strong i understand where your trying to fight from but its an uphill battle.

Unbelievable.  How on earth to spin this on eh?