Author Topic: roid rage  (Read 3074 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
roid rage
« on: March 14, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »
guys i'm finding that i'm melting down at the least little thing these days.

for a while i thought it was just my annoying family/neighbours/friends and still do a bit, but you know the saying if everyone else is crazy, perhaps its you. well....................

i've been stressed out with a few things for a while too.

is there anything you guys do/take to chill - not more drugs  :D

its not got to the nutter stage or anything, but i would like it to stop without having to stop gear for ever  :-\

i'm only on a dbol and winny.

has anyone else had this ? is it in my head or what ?
175lbs by 31st July

Nicrah

• Getbig II
Re: roid rage
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »
Winny makes me pissy as shit personaly, i never take it anymore.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »
are you naturally a moody person?? or do you consider yourself pretty relaxed? when im on juice i do my best to keep a level head so that i dont live up to the stereotypes that go along with AAS...you can always get ya some xanex or valium if ya wanna go the drug route if you cant control it ;)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:52 PM »
imo gear amplifies a stressful situation.
I am a big baby

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

for a while i thought it was just my annoying family/neighbours/friends and still do a bit, but you know the saying if everyone else is crazy, perhaps its you. well....................

its not got to the nutter stage or anything, but i would like it to stop without having to stop gear for ever  :-\

Run some test with your cycle. Test promotes a sense of well being.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »
i never have had roid rage, in fact i am calmer on the juice.  perhaps your just bitchy naturally
First Rock

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 10:31:33 PM »

Run some test with your cycle. Test promotes a sense of well being.

agreed, i was a happy man with 500mg test E

dustin

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 02:46:41 AM »
Is this a joke? D-bol and winny?

If it's not a joke, I'll give you my universal response to melting down on gear - if you think you're mature enough to fuck around with steroids then you should be mature enough to be a man. Men don't break down like bitches and go ape shit on people, especially loved ones. The internet is one thing... I melt down all the time, then 5 minutes later I don't even remember that I posted in a thread. But IN REAL LIFE I would never snap shit like that.

If you think you can handle supraphysiological levels of testosterone and steroids, but you break down like a feeble bitch... you are a loser, straight up. No if's, and's or butt's. There is simply no excuse.

The most androgenic cycle I ran was 400mgs of test each week with around 250mgs of tren each week. Even with a tiny bit of test and tren I certainly felt the "aggression". But I use it as positive aggression. If my family puts me in a tight spot I stay calm, step back and look at the situation just as I would off cycle and deal with it appropriately. Shit's no different whether you're "on" or "off". When you're crankin' on the sauce you just need to be especially aware of your actions. Nothing's worse than a homo bodybuilder who thinks he's the shit because he's jabbing down mad steroids.

Even if you're bad at dealing with aggression and anger, take it out at the gym. If you're losing your cool whether you're "on" or "off", you need to get your head checked. Nothing is more embarrassing than someone who can't control their emotions in real life, especially an emotion so simply understood as anger. I have zero respect for people who lose their cool in real life. :-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 06:40:18 AM »
I'm not one to lose my temper at all normally, but I've been a bit stressed for the last few months, with threats of losing place to stay, lost job, no money etc - like most theses days i imagine.

i am not sure though if its my stress thats maybe just getting worse, or if the gear is making me feel worse.

i do not shout my head off or smash things like you see in the movies  :D

but part of me wants too  :-[

i did get a new job last week   :) so thats a big relief, hopefully things Will ease off.

if its the cycle, I'm almost finished so i suppose I'll see if i improve before then.

i have test for my next cycle so hopefully if it is the gear, that will help.

thanks for the responce lads.

p.s. dustin - fuck you bitch  >:(  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 06:48:23 AM »
Dude if money is a problem then why are u spending it on gear?  Get your priorites straight and maybe your life will not suck so bad.....the juice cost a bit of money.  When you add up the price itself, increased food intake, suppliments, gym pass, its quite a bit.  I do not know you personal I only know what I have read you post but IMO you should not be on gear b/c you cannot manage your life without venting like a female.  People like you are the reason gear is a felony.
First Rock

dustin

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »
Okay, well in that case it's just some aggression but you're not ACTING OUT on it, so it's all good. If you were snapping shit then you'd be scum.

I feel you on the financial side of things though. I haven't been on for a long time now. Was waiting on some gear that hasn't come through since the New Year and if it doesn't arrive then I don't think I'll be juicing for a long while due to monetary constraints. Fuckin' economy!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
Dude if money is a problem then why are u spending it on gear?  Get your priorites straight and maybe your life will not suck so bad.....the juice cost a bit of money.  When you add up the price itself, increased food intake, suppliments, gym pass, its quite a bit.  I do not know you personal I only know what I have read you post but IMO you should not be on gear b/c you cannot manage your life without venting like a female.  People like you are the reason gear is a felony.

wow, talk about jumping to conclusions.

i am very sensible with money, and i've had this gear for a while, i was simply using it up.

i was finishing my 2nd degree this one in teaching, using money i saved while working for a few years before, i simply didn't count on being unable to find work for 4- 5 months after.

so what were you saying about people like me  ::)

Okay, well in that case it's just some aggression but you're not ACTING OUT on it, so it's all good. If you were snapping shit then you'd be scum.

I feel you on the financial side of things though. I haven't been on for a long time now. Was waiting on some gear that hasn't come through since the New Year and if it doesn't arrive then I don't think I'll be juicing for a long while due to monetary constraints. Fuckin' economy!
good luck mate, hopefully it will turn around for you too.  8)
175lbs by 31st July

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 02:06:52 PM »
I have am in education to bro..............a male finding a job in that market should be easy unless you suck at interviews............I have been teaching for 2 years and i had a job offer from 4 different schools before i even graduated.....what are you social studies?  Women or guys that teach social studies are the one that may have to wait 3-4 months to find a job upon certification....I am in special education so I got hooked up.
First Rock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
steroids are not illegal because of any type of "gear user".

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 02:30:08 PM »
You need to check your baseline testosterone levels.  I'm willing to bet taking only dbol and Winny, you've completely shut natural production down and have subnormal testosterone levels---thats why you are flying off the handle. 

I was a walking time bomb when I had test levels under 175.  When I started TRT and got things straightened out with my body, things got waaaay better with me.   I don't get near as worked up as I used to, hell if anything I've been accused of being "too mellow".  Irritability and even aggression are well documented in hypogonadal men.   

Personally I think "roid rage" is mostly crap.  People who will fly off are going to fly off no matter what. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
I have am in education to bro..............a male finding a job in that market should be easy unless you suck at interviews............I have been teaching for 2 years and i had a job offer from 4 different schools before i even graduated.....what are you social studies?  Women or guys that teach social studies are the one that may have to wait 3-4 months to find a job upon certification....I am in special education so I got hooked up.

my 1st was in computing, the 2nd was in primary teaching i.e. all subjects.

doesn't matter now anyway, as i got work.

You need to check your baseline testosterone levels.  I'm willing to bet taking only dbol and Winny, you've completely shut natural production down and have subnormal testosterone levels---thats why you are flying off the handle. 

I was a walking time bomb when I had test levels under 175.  When I started TRT and got things straightened out with my body, things got waaaay better with me.   I don't get near as worked up as I used to, hell if anything I've been accused of being "too mellow".  Irritability and even aggression are well documented in hypogonadal men.  

Personally I think "roid rage" is mostly crap.  People who will fly off are going to fly off no matter what. 

i always felt roid rage was crap too, and it was just the person's personality. I have also used these 2 compounds before with no anger issues. Perhaps now that i'm older my test levels are the problem. It makes sense.

175lbs by 31st July

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
yea like i said, i get people asking why i am so mellow, its b/c I am on cycle but i never tell them.  They think i am like bi-polar or some shit.  when I go off I get mega depressed, but i think thats more my personality and the disapointment that i cannot put up as much as usuall. 
First Rock

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

I was a walking time bomb when I had test levels under 175.  When I started TRT and got things straightened out with my body, things got waaaay better with me.   I don't get near as worked up as I used to, hell if anything I've been accused of being "too mellow".  Irritability and even aggression are well documented in hypogonadal men.   

Agree , your estrogen is higher than your test hence you are bitchy.get some liquid gold up ya.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »
grow up and stop being a little bitch who thinks the world is supposed to conform to what you want. ::)

::)
175lbs by 31st July

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »

Vet, I experienced the EXACT same feelings/emotions before I found out my Test levels were VERY low and got on HRT.  Afterwards, I felt like a million bucks - much more level headed.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »
i'll be doing pct in a few weeks, so hopefully i'll be bouncing again soon :D

i'll also be using test as base from now on i think.

thanks for the feedback lads.
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »
Add something positive to the board or don't post here any more. Thanks for your cooperation - 4thAD!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 08:52:17 AM »

Try takeing some tren a at 100mg's every other day....this should smooth things out! :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »
ok well i have a cifferent situation then roid rage,,,, my deal is i am more sensitive to breakdowns and crying over things that i useally bottle up and yes i eat my anti e's

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »
ok well i have a cifferent situation then roid rage,,,, my deal is i am more sensitive to breakdowns and crying over things that i useally bottle up and yes i eat my anti e's

That can be normal for some, I mean we are playing with hormones here.