Author Topic: Nasser question for Bigbobs  (Read 3890 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Nasser question for Bigbobs
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »
haha, I'm definitely in somebody's head here for them to be posting paragraphs over and over wondering what I tell my parents!

I wasn't going to answer this question at first but then decided what the hell, so here goes:

My parents don't live in the same city as me, but I did tell them I'm going on holidays for about two weeks - 6 days in California and then 5 days in Vegas, before returning.  I told them that in California I'll be staying with my friend Nasser who happens to be the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia, and in Vegas I'll be staying at a hotel with some of my guy-friends from Canada.  They were pretty impressed to hear that I'm friends with a celebrity, as are many other friends of mine, coworkers, girlfriend and girlfriend's coworkers.  One of my girlfriend's coworkers actually asked me to bring in pictures I took with Nasser and was skeptical that I even did know Nasser that well in person. 

Several of my friends (some male and some female) asked me to bring back autographed 8 x 10's from Nasser, which Nasser kindly provided. 

While I was in Vegas I was chatting with a very large bouncer at Prive - he claimed a 605 lb raw bench and I could believe it by looking at him. When I told him I returned from visiting Huge Nasser he asked if I still had pictures in my camera that I was holding.  I showed him as well, and he was definitely impressed.

What many getbiggers fail to realize is that Nasser has lots of respect all around the world, and that the opinion of the tens of getbiggers who post about him is really miniscule compared to the # of people around the world who know of him. 
oook.... that's... awkward.
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
But really, maybe they are simply cool with it and don't worry about it. Maybe in the Muslim religion guys are closer and shit and buy each other's used clothing and stuff.

For me, I could not say to my family with "straight" face that I was going to stay a week with a man who is a single bodybuilder and who I only know because I buy his clothes that he's worn and love his body in trunks. Seriously here, I am not hating, I could not get away with this.

My mother would probably cry.

your mother would cry because she would like to go with you ;D

TruthHurts

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »
It;\'s the fact they want it used that bothers me. They want the bodily fluids; sweat n \' shit

its queer . its obvious, everyone can see it.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
its queer . its obvious, everyone can see it.

My parents would not be cool with me buying a man's soiled clothing. Not in any way, shape or form.

TruthHurts

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »
My parents would not be cool with me buying a man\'s soiled clothing. Not in any way, shape or form.

he ahsnt actually answered if he ever told them he purchased dirty clothes from nasser

TruthHurts

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
BB what do your parents think of you buying nassers used clothing ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009, 08:30:32 AM »
Did Nassy let you see the scar on his rear delts where the synthol was drained out?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009, 08:31:20 AM »
Bro, you never actually answered me this.  What did your family think of you going to spend a week sleeping over in a middle-aged single guy's apartment , having previously bought his used clothing and only become acquainted with him through your love of his physique ?

Not flaming, just genuinely interested as I know my parents would be like..WTF? Why is our boulder-shouldered golden boy packing his weekend bag to go stay with a guy who poses in a thong.

What did they think about it? DAre they cool with buying the used merchandise. Guess I'm interested as although I follow bodybuilding I am not like close to the guys like you and you kinda hit the lottery getting a week sleeping over in sunny CA with your muscleman of choice.

Are you serious?  Bobs is an adult.  I'm pretty sure he's not some 16 year old virgin like you that needs his parents permission to go anywhere or even take a piss.  Bobs live his life, what the hell do you live.

soylent green

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • is made from people.....people!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 08:38:22 AM »
Johnnynoname, I want to buy some of your used clothing. Then I want to post your body pics in every thread I can . I then want to come stay with u for a week, just you and me. The two of us, and maybe a friend who has a giant fat beachball head, but he won't be there for the "Johnnynoname nights".

LOL! How did I know who you were talking about.

TruthHurts

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »
Are you serious?  Bobs is an adult.  I'm pretty sure he's not some 16 year old virgin like you that needs his parents permission to go anywhere or even take a piss.  Bobs live his life, what the hell do you live.
'

So you reckon he didn't tell them abut buying the dirty clothes? I wouldn't I also want the local mosque  members knowing about it. or even my work knowing that i take anabolic steroids. have to admire bob's honestly.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 09:01:05 AM »
hahaha, the used shirt thing was already addressed here; it was given for free since the other shirt I tried to order was not in stock

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=266011.msg3742940#msg3742940

And it wasn't "dirty" but washed and clean.  I don't wear it as it is sports memorabilia, just like the personalized weightlifting belt that he gave me recently - I don't wear that while training either.

Sorry to ruin your gay fantasies ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 09:03:04 AM »
LOL! How did I know who you were talking about.

This guy dwarfs you!  Epic jealousy

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 09:06:58 AM »

HAHA epic beenie look to cover their drug induced balding heads.

TruthHurts

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 09:08:24 AM »

Pumped full-o-drugs and as Deltsa said, head like a beachball. Bober, wtf  you doing? these guys don't work and you're an accountant posting about being on anabolics and buying men's worn clothes .

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 09:09:33 AM »
these guys are nothing without drugs.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:38 AM »
these guys are nothing without drugs.

Incorrect.  It's been well documented that the Arab Gene is superior for muscle building. 

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2009, 12:14:41 PM »
"mon" of steele, would you buy another man's worn clothing?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2009, 12:19:22 PM »
There is a market for it:  http://www.thestar.com/comment/columnists/article/437308

And mine was free

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2009, 12:21:17 PM »
There is a market for it:  http://www.thestar.com/comment/columnists/article/437308

And mine was free

Why did you use to say you bought it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

Because he lies.

Hell I would lie too about wearing clothing that belonged to other men.  Creepy shit that oozes of homohijinks right there.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

Where did I say that?  I ordered a video and a shirt, wasn't charged for the shirt since the one I ordered (new one) was not in stock.  I may not have specifically detailed what I was charged for and not in my old posts as I didn't see it as being important.

I really have no need to address you guys anymore, so this is my last post in this thread.  I answered your "honest" question earlier and now you guys are still desperately trying to imply something is "gay" about me, even though I've proven otherwise.  Thanks for playing :)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
You did used to say you bought it. Anyway, I am not saying you're gay bro. I was just genuinely interested in how your explained it as I know my parents would be like "wtf, why is our deltsa hooking up with middle aged men in trunks that he meets on the net, buying his used clothes and admiration of his physique"

My family would not understand that shit. I know yo're not gay. Muslims can't be anyway.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »
haha, I'm definitely in somebody's head here for them to be posting paragraphs over and over wondering what I tell my parents!

I wasn't going to answer this question at first but then decided what the hell, so here goes:

My parents don't live in the same city as me, but I did tell them I'm going on holidays for about two weeks - 6 days in California and then 5 days in Vegas, before returning.  I told them that in California I'll be staying with my friend Nasser who happens to be the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia, and in Vegas I'll be staying at a hotel with some of my guy-friends from Canada.  They were pretty impressed to hear that I'm friends with a celebrity, as are many other friends of mine, coworkers, girlfriend and girlfriend's coworkers.  One of my girlfriend's coworkers actually asked me to bring in pictures I took with Nasser and was skeptical that I even did know Nasser that well in person. 

Several of my friends (some male and some female) asked me to bring back autographed 8 x 10's from Nasser, which Nasser kindly provided. 

While I was in Vegas I was chatting with a very large bouncer at Prive - he claimed a 605 lb raw bench and I could believe it by looking at him. When I told him I returned from visiting Huge Nasser he asked if I still had pictures in my camera that I was holding.  I showed him as well, and he was definitely impressed.

What many getbiggers fail to realize is that Nasser has lots of respect all around the world, and that the opinion of the tens of getbiggers who post about him is really miniscule compared to the # of people around the world who know of him. 

you closet fags are so pathetically lacking intelligence that you will never stop hating on bigbobs and Nasser.

cant you see that Nasser to bigbob's is something of an idol, a hero, a role model. the 2 guys have much in common- both are successful immigrants, both enjoying bodybuilding, both are of high intelligence, both are ladies' men and both are good guys.
Nasser has acheived fame, celebrity and financial stability and Bob's im sure is working hard towards financial success.

Nasser happens to be one of the greatest BB's of all time and 3x uncrowned MR Olympia. bigbobs is his good friend.
is that so difficult for you getbig imbeciles to understand?

bobs, please correct me if im not accurate in my thoughts here!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2009, 03:46:55 PM »
I think it's okay what bigbobs did. I mean, the dude loves bodybuilding. Fair enough. What would have been really cool though is if he stayed with a good bodybuilder, like Dorian, Ronnie or Levrone.

Pretty sure this pic is shopped, check out the area where the right lat and right forearm touch, looks a tad suspect.  :-\