Author Topic: Nasser question for Bigbobs  (Read 3983 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Nasser question for Bigbobs
« on: March 15, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »
Bro, you never actually answered me this.  What did your family think of you going to spend a week sleeping over in a middle-aged single guy's apartment , having previously bought his used clothing and only become acquainted with him through your love of his physique ?

Not flaming, just genuinely interested as I know my parents would be like..WTF? Why is our boulder-shouldered golden boy packing his weekend bag to go stay with a guy who poses in a thong.

What did they think about it? DAre they cool with buying the used merchandise. Guess I'm interested as although I follow bodybuilding I am not like close to the guys like you and you kinda hit the lottery getting a week sleeping over in sunny CA with your muscleman of choice.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser question for Bigbobs
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
Bro, you never actually answered me this.  What did your family think of you going to spend a week sleeping over in a middle-aged single guy's apartment , having previously bought his used clothing and only become acquainted with him through your love of his physique ?

Not flaming, just genuinely interested as I know my parents would be like..WTF? Why is our boulder-shouldered golden boy packing his weekend bag to go stay with a guy who poses in a thong.

What did they think about it? DAre they cool with buying the used merchandise. Guess I'm interested as although I follow bodybuilding I am not like close to the guys like you and you kinda hit the lottery getting a week sleeping over in sunny CA with your muscleman of choice.
his family is accepting , they have known he was a shmoe since a very young age

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »
But really, maybe they are simply cool with it and don't worry about it. Maybe in the Muslim religion guys are closer and shit and buy each other's used clothing and stuff.

For me, I could not say to my family with "straight" face that I was going to stay a week with a man who is a single bodybuilder and who I only know because I buy his clothes that he's worn and love his body in trunks. Seriously here, I am not hating, I could not get away with this.

My mother would probably cry.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »
I can safely say my status at family Christmas dinners would be persona non grada.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 06:27:04 PM »
I can safely say my status at family Christmas dinners would be persona non grada.

Exactly. I honesty, truly cold not explain that I purchased a guy's used clothes and then went to stay with him - both of us single - for a week all because of my admiration for his physique.

Not hating Bigbobs, or saying he's gay. Just interested in what his parents made of it. "Mom, I am staying that withthat bodybuilder guy I really like and bought his  used clothes". Honestly, X, she would cry and my father would bloody fists punching the walls.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »
Exactly. I honesty, truly cold not explain that I purchased a guy's used clothes and then went to stay with him - both of us single - for a week all because of my admiration for his physique.

Not hating Bigbobs, or saying he's gay. Just interested in what his parents made of it. "Mom, I am staying that withthat bodybuilder guy I really like and bought his  used clothes". Honestly, X, she would cry and my father would bloody fists punching the walls.

Bigbobs isn't gay though.  He does pull some ladies, he's proved that.  However the Nasser clothing purchases are odd.  Regardless he's ok in my book.  We all have our corks I guess, he buys used Nasser clothes, I like cumming on girls faces.  To each his own.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
Bigbobs isn't gay though.  He does pull some ladies, he's proved that.  However the Nasser clothing purchases are odd.  Regardless he's ok in my book.  We all have our corks I guess, he buys used Nasser clothes, I like cumming on girls faces.  To each his own.

Yes, we hear is a ladies man from him, Nasser, Sharma and ag2. Still interested to know how this unmarried guy explains to his parents that he buys used clothing from bodybuilders and goes and stays with them.

Bobs, are they like "great, have a great time with the muscleman you met on the internet"? It's not like they've known each for years, they met online solely through bob's admiration for Nasser's body. Cool folks 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:03 PM »

hmm...apparently, your family is very tolerant towards self important douchebags/ tools, though

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 06:51:32 PM »
hmm...apparently, your family is very tolerant towards self important douchebags/ tools, though

Johnnynoname, I want to buy some of your used clothing. Then I want to post your body pics in every thread I can . I then want to come stay with u for a week, just you and me. The two of us, and maybe a friend who has a giant fat beachball head, but he won't be there for the "Johnnynoname nights".

I then want to come on getbig and tell everyone that I'm a player and get lots of girls.  I also want my strict and traditional family to be cool with this. You think this gonna happen?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »
Johnnynoname, I want to buy some of your used clothing. Then I want to post your body pics in every thread I can . I then want to come stay with u for a week, just you and me. The two of us, and maybe a friend who has a giant fat beachball head, but he won't be there for the "Johnnynoname nights".

I then want to come on getbig and tell everyone that I'm a player and get lots of girls.  I also want my strict and traditional family to be cool with this. You think this gonna happen?

deltsaforce,
anything can happen in the "ho" business

we are talking about the Ho business, no?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 06:55:06 PM »

I'd retaliate by ripping on you, posting your weird pics etc.., but you know where you sit on the totem pole of society.  Thats' tough enough for you to live with everyday.

TruthHurts

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »
its as gay as the day is long. cant understand why people make excuses for it. you buy a guys used underwear and then go stay with him having fucking pajama partys . bigbobs was no doubt paying for the experience as well.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »
I'd retaliate by ripping on you, posting your weird pics etc.., but you know where you sit on the totem pole of society.  Thats' tough enough for you to live with everyday.

anything else from the pulpit, minister?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »
Well it's strange to me that's for sure.  Not just explaining to my parents that I'd bought a muscleman's used clothes and gone and stayed with him but also that we talk on the phone for hours and I post his pictures he sends me  and I argue for hours that his body in trunks is the best of them all. I would have a hard time explaining this away.

Maybe he didn't tell them?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »
Well it's strange to me that's for sure.  Not just explaining to my parents that I'd bought a muscleman's used clothes and gone and stayed with him but also that we talk on the phone for hours and I post his pictures he sends me  and I argue for hours that his body in trunks is the best of them all. I would have a hard time explaining this away.

Maybe he didn't tell them?

most people don't tell their parents about their ho experiences

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
most people don't tell their parents about their ho experiences

Might be easier to not tell them anyway as I know my parents would get totally the wrong idea if their unmarried son was buying used clothes of middle-aged musclemen and going to stay with them for sleepovers and then talking on the phone for hours a day and arguing about their oiled, shaved body in trunks being the best. The whole relationship having started through my love of his physique and purchase of his worn clothes.

Mine would probably think was gay or some stupid shit like that.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »
epic jealousy of bigbobs and his friendship with a bodybuilding icon like huge Nasser.

huge Nasser 3 times (at least) uncrowned Mr Olympia is obviously a bodybuilder who loves the fans, and gives back. His intelligence, kindness and humility is unheard of in bodybuilding. Bobs is cut from the same cloth, so its natural they became good friends.

bobs is lucky that his icon turned out to be so cool, and did not let the fame go to his head. He remains to this day a fan favorite who still gives back even though he is happily retired and living the good life.

We should also thank bigbobs for his tremendous threads, especially the thread i like to call 'Arabian Nights' which is surely one of the best threads ever to grace a bodybuilding forum.
175lbs by 31st July

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »
Fapanda,

Not really answering the question there buddy. Just mimicking the kind of shit we seen from "sharma" a thousand times.  All that could be true but it's not what I'm asking. I am  just wondering what he told his parents when he went to stay with Nasser. Did he say "I'm going to stay with the muscleman I met on the internet from purchasing his clothes and my adoration of his physique" . Simple question, no need for the trolling response bro.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »
haha, I'm definitely in somebody's head here for them to be posting paragraphs over and over wondering what I tell my parents!

I wasn't going to answer this question at first but then decided what the hell, so here goes:

My parents don't live in the same city as me, but I did tell them I'm going on holidays for about two weeks - 6 days in California and then 5 days in Vegas, before returning.  I told them that in California I'll be staying with my friend Nasser who happens to be the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia, and in Vegas I'll be staying at a hotel with some of my guy-friends from Canada.  They were pretty impressed to hear that I'm friends with a celebrity, as are many other friends of mine, coworkers, girlfriend and girlfriend's coworkers.  One of my girlfriend's coworkers actually asked me to bring in pictures I took with Nasser and was skeptical that I even did know Nasser that well in person. 

Several of my friends (some male and some female) asked me to bring back autographed 8 x 10's from Nasser, which Nasser kindly provided. 

While I was in Vegas I was chatting with a very large bouncer at Prive - he claimed a 605 lb raw bench and I could believe it by looking at him. When I told him I returned from visiting Huge Nasser he asked if I still had pictures in my camera that I was holding.  I showed him as well, and he was definitely impressed.

What many getbiggers fail to realize is that Nasser has lots of respect all around the world, and that the opinion of the tens of getbiggers who post about him is really miniscule compared to the # of people around the world who know of him. 

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »
That's cool bro. So you told them you were sleeping at his house and had bought his worn clothes? They know you met on the internet. Damn good folks you got there.

Like I said, my parents would not accept or understand that shit.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »
8) you seem alright there x but buying another dudes used clothing speaks weird volumes to me ! And not good volumes ! Cheers !

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »
8) you seem alright there x but buying another dudes used clothing speaks weird volumes to me ! And not good volumes ! Cheers !

It;'s the fact they want it used that bothers me. They want the bodily fluids; sweat n ' shit

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 08:49:26 PM »
I think it's okay what bigbobs did. I mean, the dude loves bodybuilding. Fair enough. What would have been really cool though is if he stayed with a good bodybuilder, like Dorian, Ronnie or Levrone.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »
haha, I'm definitely in somebody's head here for them to be posting paragraphs over and over wondering what I tell my parents!

I wasn't going to answer this question at first but then decided what the hell, so here goes:

My parents don't live in the same city as me, but I did tell them I'm going on holidays for about two weeks - 6 days in California and then 5 days in Vegas, before returning.  I told them that in California I'll be staying with my friend Nasser who happens to be the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia, and in Vegas I'll be staying at a hotel with some of my guy-friends from Canada.  They were pretty impressed to hear that I'm friends with a celebrity, as are many other friends of mine, coworkers, girlfriend and girlfriend's coworkers.  One of my girlfriend's coworkers actually asked me to bring in pictures I took with Nasser and was skeptical that I even did know Nasser that well in person. 

Several of my friends (some male and some female) asked me to bring back autographed 8 x 10's from Nasser, which Nasser kindly provided. 

While I was in Vegas I was chatting with a very large bouncer at Prive - he claimed a 605 lb raw bench and I could believe it by looking at him. When I told him I returned from visiting Huge Nasser he asked if I still had pictures in my camera that I was holding.  I showed him as well, and he was definitely impressed.

What many getbiggers fail to realize is that Nasser has lots of respect all around the world, and that the opinion of the tens of getbiggers who post about him is really miniscule compared to the # of people around the world who know of him. 

LMAO @ Nasshole being a celebrity. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 08:52:51 PM »
I think it's okay what bigbobs did. I mean, the dude loves bodybuilding. Fair enough. What would have been really cool though is if he stayed with a good bodybuilder, like Dorian, Ronnie or Levrone.

Maybe. Earl loves Levrone. ND is crazy about Dorian. Hulkster is a freaky fan of Ronnie. Wiggs is mad about Kai. Yet they ALL said they would never buy soiled garments from these guys.