Author Topic: Nasser question for Bigbobs  (Read 3818 times)

TruthHurts

Re: Nasser question for Bigbobs
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2009, 04:19:07 PM »
you closet fags are so pathetically lacking intelligence that you will never stop hating on bigbobs and Nasser.

cant you see that Nasser to bigbob's is something of an idol, a hero, a role model. the 2 guys have much in common- both are successful immigrants, both enjoying bodybuilding, both are of high intelligence, both are ladies' men and both are good guys.
Nasser has acheived fame, celebrity and financial stability and Bob's im sure is working hard towards financial success.

Nasser happens to be one of the greatest BB's of all time and 3x uncrowned MR Olympia. bigbobs is his good friend.
is that so difficult for you getbig imbeciles to understand?

bobs, please correct me if im not accurate in my thoughts here!

I can see bigbobs idolizes nasser. he spends all his tikme thinking about him and posting his nude pictures.. his forum picture is a dog licking nasser's face. i think the thing people are questioning is the level of muscle worship involved. we keep hearing nasser and bobs  are such ladies men but their both single and nasser has been in court before a judge for wifebeating.

idolizing is one thing but buying a mans used and soiled clothing is another thing

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2009, 05:42:54 PM »
we keep hearing nasser and bobs  are such ladies men but their both single

;)

That's pretty sick!! What a hospitable guy. I read stories on another forum that Nasser is VERY nice. I don't know if it's true or not, but someone on bb.com said Nasser was talking about fucking fitness hos and introduced some to the two. He told the hos to fuck the dudes and the hos happily obliged LOL

What a fucking P.I.M.P. The guy on bb.com said he bro was feeling down so Nasser said he knew how to cheer them up hahaha. Definitely keeps his pimp hand strong.

Bobs brought his girlfriend by my gym to meet me on his way through Calgary. they are both very nice and yeah, she is beautiful!!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »
;)

I really have no need to address you guys anymore, so this is my last post in this thread.

:-\

Poor bobs just can't resist. Even bayGBM called this mans clothes fetish GAY. 
Why is nasser selling worn clothes anyway? As  Deltsa rightly pointed out who goes around buying someone elses worn clothing?.  Do  other bodybuilders offer similar "merchandise" on their websites?  I don't see Dorian or Ronnie doing so. Hell even grapefruit boy Kai doesn't and he probably has more schmoes around him than the nasser.....or does he? :D