Author Topic: I'm telling my mommy!!!  (Read 3320 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: I'm telling my mommy!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 08:32:54 AM »
haaha nice comeback pussy.  Wouldn't expect anything less.  another internet moron.

pussy? I'm not the one that's become a 600lb hermit because of a spider bite, ROFL... oh but wait, you did sit next to Jonesey, actor from Police Academy at a charity function in 1983 !!!!

HAhahahha

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 08:55:49 AM »
They should have a rematch and GSP should drop weight and fight BJ at 155.  Lets see who wins that one.  It amazing how after watching the video of when BJ is trying to lock his legs around GSP and they simply slide off his back every time that people still think the vaseline had no purpose.  Again not taking up for BJ but you guys are blind. GSP beat the shit out of BJ cause BJ couldn't defend himself like he usually does with his legs and flexiablitiy.  Not even the heavier guy BJ fought in the past controlled him like GSP.  ANd you morons think it is because GSP was stronger and better than BJ.  Get your head out of your asses.  Vaseline mixed with sweat makes it almost impossible to grab anything.  GSP could have beat the shit out of Lesnar too that night. ;)

It's scary how insanely retarded you are.
w

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 09:32:12 AM »
I love debating with you guys.  It is fun.  Keep it coming.  You make me feel like I know what I am talking about.  Thanks

Learn to quote idiot. You seriously think anyone's going to try to find your responses in the middle of all that text?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »
lmfao @ thread title

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 06:36:14 PM »
BJ could'nt beat george at any wieght, even if george has sand paper glued all over his body...

GSP has evolved since the first fight, and B.J is the same fighter..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »
Like I said, for GSP / penn 3 they should make it a handicapped match and let penn come in full head to toe body armor/riot gear , also let him use mace , a baseball bat and stun gun, just in case ;)

maybe then he might have a chance..

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »
Like I said, for GSP / penn 3 they should make it a handicapped match and let penn come in full head to toe body armor/riot gear , also let him use mace , a baseball bat and stun gun, just in case ;)

maybe then he might have a chance..

How about they fight again without St.Pierre being illegally greased? It's only fair.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 04:30:12 AM »
I agree with equip- BJ should come into the ring dressed like Robocop.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »
I agree with equip- BJ should come into the ring dressed like Robocop.

With a few extra MMA fighters covering his back... you know like they used to have handicap 2 on 1 matches in wrestlking...maybe then he might win..

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »
Hate to say this, most of  you guys are faqing idiots, no matter how bad he won, he cheated, whether it was 1/10th on ounce or a jar, it was illegal to have on his body, he should be discplined, two other fighters have had the same complaints, so where is the accidently, besides most of  you Einsteins are saying since he didn't know it's ok, so if his trainer was putting steroids in his shakes, that's ok, he didn't know, Maybe, just maybe BJ doesn't want to see this happen to another fighter, see it for what it is, cheating

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
Hate to say this, most of  you guys are faqing idiots, no matter how bad he won, he cheated, whether it was 1/10th on ounce or a jar, it was illegal to have on his body, he should be discplined, two other fighters have had the same complaints, so where is the accidently, besides most of  you Einsteins are saying since he didn't know it's ok, so if his trainer was putting steroids in his shakes, that's ok, he didn't know, Maybe, just maybe BJ doesn't want to see this happen to another fighter, see it for what it is, cheating

Or maybe, just maybe B.J is a gigantic douche?

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 11:55:11 AM »

you guys with the weight jokes think your making your case more credible? why is it that while you are all adults, when hidden behind a computer you resort to elementary school tactics? are you unable to emphasize your points without being relegated to a 7 year old mentality?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »
you guys with the weight jokes think your making your case more credible? why is it that while you are all adults, when hidden behind a computer you resort to elementary school tactics? are you unable to emphasize your points without being relegated to a 7 year old mentality?
Shut up doodie head!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!