Author Topic: Schwarzenegger with Obama this morning  (Read 6163 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Schwarzenegger with Obama this morning
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »
Obama has not created one job yet. Prove it! The man is a worthless excuse for a president. Besides the government does not create jobs, leave that for the private sector.

last week he spoke in Columbus with graduates of a police academy who would be taking some of the jobs his stim plan had just created.  FL jobs are supposed to roll out in 2 months.  Fl gets 206k jobs.  Cali gets 396k new jobs.

They may not be permanent, but they sure will feel good to the 12% of people in my county who are unemployed.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »
By the way, if Arnold likes what obama is doing he can kiss my ass. He is a sell out loser, fucked up his state and is begging for a hand out in order to place a better legacy. Whats the matter Arnie? Can't beat em so join em? Loser...................
h

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
last week he spoke in Columbus with graduates of a police academy who would be taking some of the jobs his stim plan had just created.  FL jobs are supposed to roll out in 2 months.  Fl gets 206k jobs.  Cali gets 396k new jobs.

They may not be permanent, but they sure will feel good to the 12% of people in my county who are unemployed.
Where do you find the breakdown of how many jobs each state gets?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 10:22:38 PM »

Are you fucking for real? The graduates at the police academy would not have been there to begin with had there not already been a need. The jobs where already there. Speak on these 206k jobs......really what are they? Serious question.
h

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »
By the way, if Arnold likes what obama is doing he can kiss my ass. He is a sell out loser, fucked up his state and is begging for a hand out in order to place a better legacy. Whats the matter Arnie? Can't beat em so join em? Loser...................

Have you ever read any book written by Arnold...The man was born to be a Dictator...Weider has groomed him very well...Although the Weiders were Jewish, the power that Hitler shown to the world is something that all power hungry humans worship...One of the reason's the Jewish media tries to make these people seem extremely evil is because they don't want regular people like you and me stand up and think we to can be a very powerful force in the world...However Arnold knows and has been taught differently...He has been bred to be a King...And is doing everything he can to make that happen...And its the Jewish Hierarchy that has been behind him almost every step of the way...From here on out, there is nothing that can happen to Arnold that will make him deter from his destiny...He could literally chop a mans head off in broad daylight and then tell everyone that the movie was photoshopped and get away with it...Bottom line is we are all fucked...Best answer is to stay away from Religion but start to get spiritual...Because we are all about to be totally ass raped and there in no god that is going to help us out...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »
Well Arnie can go drive himself off of a cliff in his hummer..................
h

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »
Well Arnie can go drive himself off of a cliff in his hummer..................

I myself would rather see him for fill his destiny only to see the people rise up and squash him someday...It makes for a much more exciting story... ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 10:44:23 PM »

CNN had it on anderson cooper show about 2 weeks back.

i noted those 2, as I live in FL and Cali was just under 400k. 

I know many people just blurt out "the obama plans sucks" and while it's not great, I know my state can really use the jobs.  it's broke here.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »
great job???? what the hell has be done?    name one thing. please.

He lifted Bush's retarded stem cell research ban. All of you with a history of Parkinson's or Alzheimer's in your family can thank him later.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
He lifted Bush's retarded stem cell research ban. All of you with a history of Parkinson's or Alzheimer's in your family can thank him later.

I'm pretty sure that it has already been determined that "Plazmosis" cures these two affliction's you mentioned...So a thank you is not needed to Obama...However sending a thank you to King Kamali for sure is in order...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2009, 12:02:25 AM »
before passage the complete list of states, district & territories job totals were listed on the website for the US conference of Mayors.  google the conference and it might still be there.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2009, 01:03:28 AM »

New jobs, ha, sweeping the streets.  And many illegals will be getting them rather than americans.
What a Joke. 

Government work, help small business owners get loans.  I could hire 20 people and it would be permanemt, if he helped us.
Most are all show no go!

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:06 AM »
 8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2009, 04:53:00 AM »
Does Arnold like Obama more than Robby Robinson?

If Obama refused dancing in Arnolds Pad, what would he call him?
Q

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2009, 04:54:12 AM »
i don;t give a shit about opinions and assholes...

this assclown is 2 steps away from communism..... wake up tree huggers.

If you don't like it get the fuck out.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2009, 05:35:18 AM »
Land of the brave and the 72 ounce steak  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2009, 06:34:06 AM »

+1

Obama's very name sends the sore losers into a tizzyfit on here.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »
in case you haven;t paid attention over the past 50 years, THE ECONOMY DOES WHATEVER IT WANTS...  there is no rhyme or reason to it.  And simply cause it swings back and forth, and since Hussein Obama stepped in when it was down, he will get credit for its upswing... even though it was going to swing back regardless of what he does....

That right there is the f@cking dumbest answer I think I have ever read concerning the economy...had there not been massive injections of liquidity the system would have collapsed...even the mere hint that the government is thinking of witholoding money sends the markets into panic. Everyone hates the bailouts...it screws over the working man, but the what the hell else are you gonna do SERIOUSLY GIVE ME AN ANSWER?

the economy does what it wants, you really are a dumb sh1t...you sit there bashing liberals without realising a conservative administration would have done exactly the same, unregulated free market economics is dead and buried my friend, as wonderful an idea as it was (and yes i do like the idea...far more than government regulation before you think im some hippy)

what i cant stand is morons like you who sit there thinking that somehow the market will sort itself out...IT WONT YOU F@CKING IDIOT, leave your dumbass ideology on the floor for two seconds and realise things have changed now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2009, 12:09:56 PM »
SERIOUSLY GIVE ME AN ANSWER?

He can't.  Because the only logic he can comprehend is to sit there whine whine whine without anything else to add or suggest.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »
Obama has not created one job yet. Prove it! The man is a worthless excuse for a president. Besides the government does not create jobs, leave that for the private sector.

right on!

these liberals are crazy.  if the economy goes down:  blame bush   is the ecomony gets better:  praise obama   

dumb ass liberals....
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »

haha.  thats what i expect from an intellectual adolescent.  very mature. 

that is why america is great, deuche, cause people can have an opinion and speak out.  we are all not retards like most liberals are, who hear something on the news and believe it as 100% truth, we actually can think for ourselves!
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2009, 01:38:09 PM »
That right there is the f@cking dumbest answer I think I have ever read concerning the economy...had there not been massive injections of liquidity the system would have collapsed...even the mere hint that the government is thinking of witholoding money sends the markets into panic. Everyone hates the bailouts...it screws over the working man, but the what the hell else are you gonna do SERIOUSLY GIVE ME AN ANSWER?

the economy does what it wants, you really are a dumb sh1t...you sit there bashing liberals without realising a conservative administration would have done exactly the same, unregulated free market economics is dead and buried my friend, as wonderful an idea as it was (and yes i do like the idea...far more than government regulation before you think im some hippy)

what i cant stand is morons like you who sit there thinking that somehow the market will sort itself out...IT WONT YOU F@CKING IDIOT, leave your dumbass ideology on the floor for two seconds and realise things have changed now.

wow, looks like a touched a nerve, sorry nancy.

so, me thinking the economy does what it wants is "dumb shit"?  Then why does Alan Greenspan say the SAME THING.  Professors of ecomonics say the same thing, the economy is like predicting the weather, very hard.

as for the market sorting itself out??? you fucking loser.  THATS THE BASIS OF CAPITALISM!!!!!   I can't believe you can even think thats the asnwer,,, read a fucking book. 
you are gay.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
wow, looks like a touched a nerve, sorry nancy.

so, me thinking the economy does what it wants is "dumb shit"?  Then why does Alan Greenspan say the SAME THING.  Professors of ecomonics say the same thing, the economy is like predicting the weather, very hard.

as for the market sorting itself out??? you fucking loser.  THATS THE BASIS OF CAPITALISM!!!!!   I can't believe you can even think thats the asnwer,,, read a fucking book. 

I have read many my friend, and we can talk about equilibrium's till the cows come home...you still havent given any answer as to what you would do...what  is your answer??

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »
He can't.  Because the only logic he can comprehend is to sit there whine whine whine without anything else to add or suggest.

I did give him an answer read above.

here is what I want America do to.  Split the country right down the middle, the conservatives live in the east and the liberals live in the west.  the east would be full of people working and paying taxes and living a great life.  the west would be full of people who don;t work, and depend on the producers for money.  With all liberals living in the west, there is no one to give them handouts, complete chaos would ensue.

i appreciate Obama's plan to fix things, thats great.  Just use money from other liberals. whooever voted for him should donate half their income.. Wouldn;t that be funny, he just taxed liberals since its their "great plan."  See how many of them stay liberal.

you are gay.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »
I did give him an answer read above.

here is what I want America do to.  Split the country right down the middle, the conservatives live in the east and the liberals live in the west.  the east would be full of people working and paying taxes and living a great life.  the west would be full of people who don;t work, and depend on the producers for money.  With all liberals living in the west, there is no one to give them handouts, complete chaos would ensue.

i appreciate Obama's plan to fix things, thats great.  Just use money from other liberals. whooever voted for him should donate half their income.. Wouldn;t that be funny, he just taxed liberals since its their "great plan."  See how many of them stay liberal.

i thought conservatives didnt like social engineering...your plan contains just a hint of that wouldnt you say?