Author Topic: Anyone a camper?  (Read 4209 times)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: Anyone a camper?
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »
I wasn't kidding dude, me and my friends went HARDCORE camping in the middle of nowhere, left our cars 1 hour behind, carried everything on foot for 30 minutes and portaged twice to get to a remote little island where we actually set up site.
holy shit, left cars one hour behind and carried everything on foot for 30 minutes, truly hardcore in the middle of nowhere!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »
are you going on a perm camping, like squadfather? ::)

:):)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »
holy shit, left cars one hour behind and carried everything on foot for 30 minutes, truly hardcore in the middle of nowhere!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

LOL, and what's your definition of hardcore camping ??! hanging out in a McDonald's parking lot under the stars laying in the grass with a big mac in your hand ?

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »
I am going camping this weekend (weekend trout fishing trip) I am staying in a camper with shower indoor bathroom heat and satellite (dont want to miss NCAA basketball) we will have a fire and fresh trout, seafood, steak and breakfast every morning. We will walk about 5-8 miles everyday for the good streams. cant wait. will be the 1st time in about 3 years I have acctually done an overnight camping trip 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
I wasn't kidding dude, me and my friends went HARDCORE camping in the middle of nowhere, left our cars 1 hour behind, carried everything on foot for 30 minutes and portaged twice to get to a remote little island where we actually set up site.

No man, I wan't being sarcastic.  I really think you look like you are having a blast.  Looks exactly like me and my friends.  Good times.   :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »
I'm a spawn camper
S

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »
I need to find a decent tent for under 200bucks that is good for two people.  My girlfriends friend is have a big party inwhich everyone is camping out in her backyard (yes I know kinda gay), but since I have to go I need to get a tent.  Have no fucking clue what to buy.

Anyone got any suggestions?

The most important thing to remember is to set the tent up BEFORE you start drinking ;)
next thing you know your drunk,it's dark out,and your trying to set up a tent.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »
That's cool what state and area was this?

It was in Ontario, Canada
:)

would love to go camping in the U.S sometime though, might try Vegas around August.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 08:02:52 AM »
It was in Ontario, Canada
:)

would love to go camping in the U.S sometime though, might try Vegas around August.

So your gonna camp out in Spearmint Rhino?

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009, 08:12:25 AM »
I'm more of a wilderness camper, but I don't look down upon people who camp at campgrounds.  That is still better than not camping at all.  I will on occasion visit a campground. 

Ditto. I go backpacking and camping with a select few friends but in order to get my family involved I've got to pull a few KOA trips a year.  I figure a few years of that and my little one will be ready to hit the wilderness.  Then the wife has no choice but to hike and camp or don't come...

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2009, 10:36:31 AM »
Who's Been WHACKIN' IN MY CAMPER[/color]

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »
Hahah. . . . . . so I bought a 120 tent at walmart, set it up, and ended up sleeping on the couch after getting drunk and playing guitar hero and street fighter 4 all night!! ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2009, 02:15:19 PM »

So your gonna camp out in Spearmint Rhino?

Hahah...2 of my friend's dance at that club ;)