Author Topic: Fagster and NarcissisticFaggoty  (Read 1795 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Fagster and NarcissisticFaggoty
« on: March 22, 2009, 09:27:31 AM »
Getting fed up with these two homos having this bullshit argument on every thread about bodybuilding. Sometimes interesting stuff is buried under a deluge of their shit. Seriously think they should only be allowed to post on their truce thread.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: Fagster and NarcissisticFaggoty
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 06:25:45 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »
Not as bad as the Nasser gang though man

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »
They are far worse that "sucksnobs" at least his gay man worship only spans a few pages and not 2000.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »
Yeah, all these man worshippers suck ass -- literally -- but NF and Fagster gatecrash every single fucking thread with this bullshit argument. ND and Hulkster should only be allowed to post on the truce thread or make their own threads to have their 3 year argument about their favorite muscleman ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
More fucking threads ruined and trolled by these two f.aggots.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=271317.50

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=271238.50

I my defense I was provided good pics in the Buchanan thread topic related until some troll followed me in there and the Vince thread I mean get serious when pumpster claims the guy who claims squats should be avoided like the plague and flat benches don't build pecs as a ' top guru ' that's begging to be corrected and when I did correct it as usual he tries to shift the topic and attack the messenger because he can't attack the message

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »
I my defense I was provided good pics in the Buchanan thread topic related until some troll followed me in there and the Vince thread I mean get serious when pumpster claims the guy who claims squats should be avoided like the plague and flat benches don't build pecs as a ' top guru ' that's begging to be corrected and when I did correct it as usual he tries to shift the topic and attack the messenger because he can't attack the message

So be the bigger man and ignore it. Dude, seriously, this is the same fucking argument over and over and over . no one reads that shit anymore and everyone just leaves the thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »
Yeah, all these man worshippers suck ass -- literally -- but NF and Fagster gatecrash every single fucking thread with this bullshit argument. ND and Hulkster should only be allowed to post on the truce thread or make their own threads to have their 3 year argument about their favorite muscleman ::)

Why do you think it wont stay on the truce thread? I won that thread and they got so pissed they follow me from thread to thread trying to make it a truce thread lol I haven't posted in there in over a year !! these idiots can't handle the fact they lost hence they chase me around

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 06:36:20 PM »
So be the bigger man and ignore it. Dude, seriously, this is the same fucking argument over and over and over . no one reads that shit anymore and everyone just leaves the thread.

I agree it's old already , these guys have something to prove I don't hence why I offered a truce , for the most part I leave them alone .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »
I agree it's old already , these guys have something to prove I don't hence why I offered a truce , for the most part I leave them alone .

Brutal defending a man in thong for so long.

They should make a movie about you, Bob and Hulkster titled 'MIT' or Men in Thongs. HERE COME THE MEN IN THONGS would be the official track.  ;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 08:57:06 PM »
CJ, can you imagine telling a family member or potential employer that you have over 20 thousand posts on a messageboard all about a an oiled up drug addict in a thong?? hahahahahahha it's fuggin pathetic.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 09:23:16 PM »
Brutal defending a man in thong for so long.

They should make a movie about you, Bob and Hulkster titled 'MIT' or Men in Thongs. HERE COME THE MEN IN THONGS would be the official track.  ;D
any musicians here,240 could rock the bass to that tune hahahah
 ;D ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »
I dont know anything about ND.. but this thread has a damn catchy title  :)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »
 ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »
Getting fed up with these two homos having this bullshit argument on every thread about bodybuilding.

then go away.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »
CJ, can you imagine telling a family member or potential employer that you have over 20 thousand posts on a messageboard all about a an oiled up drug addict in a thong?? hahahahahahha it's fuggin pathetic.

do you even HAVE a job?

I highly doubt it hahahaha

we all know ND doesn't.
Flower Boy Ran Away

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »
do you even HAVE a job?

I highly doubt it hahahaha

we all know ND doesn't.

Hulkster this thread won't be complete unless you post some pics of Ronnie and Dorian!  Or perhaps the photoshopped ones that ND keeps posting....or maybe ND can post the photoshopped ones that you've used? :)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 10:34:31 PM »
LOL!!! this thread is fuckin A1  ;D
follow the arrows

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 10:38:35 PM »
ohhhh brotherr here we go

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »
They are less loathsome than the getbig fags who pretend to hate bodybuilding, call the bodybuilders gay and the fans gay while coming everyday to immerse themselve in what they argue is "gay" ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »
or some of the spook 'contributors' on the gayer than thread

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »

I guess in contrast, 1285 posts on a message board all about an oiled up drug addict in a thong is just moderately pathetic.   ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
Deltsa, this is actually pretty unfair on ND who is a good guy and who posts on many other threads and topics. He has an army of Coleman lovers who follow him around the board trying to ignite this 'war'. Hulkster only ever posts muscle worship about Coleman. He is the biggest fanboy on GB and much, much smitten than the likes of Bigbobs and Sharma.

Hulkster is a troll but ND is a good guy who stands his corner and appeals to facts, not his sexual lust.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 11:30:14 AM »
Deltsa, this is actually pretty unfair on ND who is a good guy and who posts on many other threads and topics. He has an army of Coleman lovers who follow him around the board trying to ignite this 'war'. Hulkster only ever posts muscle worship about Coleman. He is the biggest fanboy on GB and much, much smitten than the likes of Bigbobs and Sharma.

Hulkster is a troll but ND is a good guy who stands his corner and appeals to facts, not his sexual lust.

Agree about ND - great poster and I always like reading his posts