Author Topic: The Vince Gironda Body Drag Curl  (Read 6729 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: What an A$$-hole!
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2009, 05:51:32 PM »
He's not a top guru , and flat benchs are where 100% of the pec tears happen that's why Bob doesn't recommend them and squats don't suck for building quads which is what Vince claimed

Here we had ND a confirmed nerd who doesn't lift correcting Gironda and Bob lol bwhahaahah Bob dislikes BP not just for the tears idiot, that's only part of it.

Pollux also admits to never lifting, spends all his time without embarassment being betbig's biggest Arnold schmoe lol

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »
"it only hurts for awhile"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Brutal 11 inch right arm

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »
"only people who don;t breath are dead people"

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

This video makes me laugh everytime! LMAO  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »
Here we had ND a confirmed nerd who doesn't lift correcting Gironda and Bob lol bwhahaahah Bob dislikes BP not just for the tears idiot, that's only part of it.

Pollux also admits to never lifting, spends all his time without embarassment being betbig's biggest Arnold schmoe lol

Again history proved Gioranda dead wrong , squats aren't useless as he claimed they are essential to building not only quads but many more muscles , Vince's take was rooted in nonsense they would wider the hips  ::) he was to stupid to look past his own arrogance , same with flat bench presses an exercise he deemed useless for building pecs lmfao you're damn right I'm correcting Vince and his stupidity ironically Arnold built of the the sports greatest chests based on you guessed it among scores of others , looks like Vince was proven soundly wrong

and again stop attacking the messenger it shows you have nothing , I do lift I've told you this , I lift weights not powerods if anyone doesn't lift it YOU stop projecting on to others , I belong to my local Golds and I've told you this before but you ignored because as usual you have nothing on me like I do you so you're forced to make shit up like the pic you keep posting , it's pathetic

Anyway back to the original point you're a moron for claiming Vince was a ' top guru ' especially when he claimed squats should be avoided and flat bench presses are useless for building pecs , the points still stands and you're just pissed I exposed your stupidity again , you know like when you claimed Ronnie dominated at the 2001 Mr Olympia by losing the whole prejudging and how Vic Martinez has pathetic calves and Branch Warrens aren't much better  ;)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »
I tried this technique today at the gym, got one hell of a pump out of it and it felt good, had to use slightly less weight than normal though.

thanks vince.  8)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »
Again history proved Gioranda dead wrong , squats aren't useless as he claimed they are essential to building not only quads but many more muscles , Vince's take was rooted in nonsense they would wider the hips  ::) he was to stupid to look past his own arrogance , same with flat bench presses an exercise he deemed useless for building pecs lmfao you're damn right I'm correcting Vince and his stupidity ironically Arnold built of the the sports greatest chests based on you guessed it among scores of others , looks like Vince was proven soundly wrong

and again stop attacking the messenger it shows you have nothing , I do lift I've told you this , I lift weights not powerods if anyone doesn't lift it YOU stop projecting on to others , I belong to my local Golds and I've told you this before but you ignored because as usual you have nothing on me like I do you so you're forced to make shit up like the pic you keep posting , it's pathetic

Anyway back to the original point you're a moron for claiming Vince was a ' top guru ' especially when he claimed squats should be avoided and flat bench presses are useless for building pecs , the points still stands and you're just pissed I exposed your stupidity again , you know like when you claimed Ronnie dominated at the 2001 Mr Olympia by losing the whole prejudging and how Vic Martinez has pathetic calves and Branch Warrens aren't much better  ;)

More proof you don't train and talk out of your ass, since you don't have any depth when it comes to BB or the histories of some of these guys. One or two things that are debatable doesn't impact the significance of someone's influence; that applies to anyone. Only an idiot would take a couple of examples and make blanket assumptions. Gironda was someone way ahead of his time. Same applies to Arthur Jones. Those two guys were the top of the heap and still are, regardless of whether one or two things either of them said were debatable.

Exactly why Schwarzenegger was sent to Gironda upon reaching Los Angeles; Weider knew what ND still doesn't. ;)

ND still afraid to share his vast training expertise with the training board. :P

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »
I tried this technique today at the gym, got one hell of a pump out of it and it felt good, had to use slightly less weight than normal though.

thanks vince.  8)

That's expected. It's a greater pump than using a BowFlex!  :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »
That's expected. It's a greater pump than using a BowFlex!  :D

This from "pollux" who admits he doesn't train while spending quality time as lead-schmoe on getbig or masturbating at his Schwarzenegger murals lol

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »
This from "pollux" who admits he doesn't train while spending quality time as lead-schmoe on getbig or masturbating at his Schwarzenegger murals lol

What you talkin bout, Willis??!!

Pullox an UncleTom negro!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2009, 03:59:24 PM »

I never mentioned your name. Are you THAT selfconscious of owning a BowFlex?  :D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »
More proof you don't train and talk out of your ass, since you don't have any depth when it comes to BB or the histories of some of these guys. One or two things that are debatable doesn't impact the significance of someone's influence; that applies to anyone. Only an idiot would take a couple of examples and make blanket assumptions. Gironda was someone way ahead of his time. Same applies to Arthur Jones. Those two guys were the top of the heap and still are, regardless of whether one or two things either of them said were debatable.

Exactly why Schwarzenegger was sent to Gironda upon reaching Los Angeles; Weider knew what ND still doesn't. ;)

ND still afraid to share his vast training expertise with the training board. :P

The more I read your posts, and how you attempt to have a civil discourse, the more pedantic you look.
If someone asks you if the sky is blue, would you answer "yes" or "no"?
I'd bet that you would more than likely, as you consistently do here, would debate more about what colors combine to make blue. All the while being incorrect.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »

thanks vince.  8)

LOL So did I, and I concure - Vince is throwing us pearls from the grave. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2009, 04:21:36 PM »

I don't train because Vince is a moron for saying squats should be avoided and flat benches don't build pecs? more moron logic by pumpster  and how can I have no depth of BB histories if I knew Vince advocated this nonsense?  ;) and two things that are debatable?  ::) Vince was a relic from the 40s who believed squats should be avoided because they make the hips wider  ::) and funny you mention Weider sending Arnold to him because he's a guy who built perhaps the greatest pecs on you guessed it flat bench presses  ;) Vince was a mediocre bodybuider and a mediocre trainer he may have duped the Hollywood stars he was something special but in reality he wasn't and Jones was a genius and Vince shouldn't be mentioned in the same breathe , Jones was an innovator he challenged the status quo

And I don't brag about my physique or training style because it's not my style and what works for me doesn't work for everyone else so why be so obnoxious to try and tell someone else how to train? or what will work for them? so hence I don't frequent the training boards , the balls of you of all people giving training advice , the irony lmao your main source of training is the fucking BowFlex  ::) biggest POS machine for building muscle period , I've asked you many times how many National , Pro level bodybuilder built their physiques using the BowFlex and I'm still waiting for the answer  ;)

This is where I go http://www.goldsgym.com/ maybe you should invest in real training until keep regaling us with your vast experience with the power-rods

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »
Pollux also admits to never lifting

I lift. Just not with a BowFlex.  :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
more moron logic by pumpster 

This is where I go http://www.goldsgym.com/ maybe you should invest in real training until keep regaling us with your vast experience with the power-rods

Bwahahaha! Does that surprise you about pumpster?

LOL @ pumpster's 'vast experience with power-rods'!  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »
Bwahahaha! Does that surprise you about pumpster?

LOL @ pumpster's 'vast experience with power-rods'!  :D

His ' vast training experience ' came to the conclusion Vic Martinez has pathetic calves are Branch Warrens aren't much better  ::) his main source of bodybuilding is a BowFlex and this guy is a mod? he's questioning anyone else training ?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »
His ' vast training experience ' came to the conclusion Vic Martinez has pathetic calves are Branch Warrens aren't much better  ::) his main source of bodybuilding is a BowFlex and this guy is a mod? he's questioning anyone else training ?

What can one say about Pumpster? His half-witted replies makes him Getbig's comic relief!  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »
What can one say about Pumpster? His half-witted replies makes him Getbig's comic relief!  :D

half-witted is being kind , when confronted with the truth he attacks the messenger because he can't touch the message , very typical

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »
NerD and Pollux, confirmed non-lifters but schmoes extrodinaire, busy conferring on their next posts and pms while giggling to one another.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2009, 05:07:57 PM »
NerD and Pollux, confirmed non-lifters but schmoes extrodinaire, busy conferring on their next posts and pms while giggling to one another. ;)

Thanks for proving my point when you have no cognizant retort you fall back on the ad hominem attacks  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2009, 05:09:39 PM »
Thanks for proving my point when you have no cognizant retort you fall back on the ad hominem attacks  ;)

NerD knows far more than Gironda but doesn't lift nor share any training knowledge.

Stick to sharing info on which mural pollux will beat off to or which pumpster posts u 2 nerds will obsess on. :-X

Thanx for playing.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2009, 05:12:32 PM »

NerD knows far more than Gironda but doesn't lift nor share any training knowledge.

Stick to sharing info on which mural pollux will beat off to or which pumpster posts u 2 nerds will obsess on. :-X

Thanx for playing.

Did we win a BowFlex?!  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »

Thanx for playing.

See now you're reduced to lying as well as ad hominem attacks , please show me where I said I know ' far more than Gironda ' I'll wait here  ;) I never claimed that , I said he's not a ' top guru ' when he advocates squats should be avoided for widening the hips and flat bench presses are useless for building pecs and my point stands , again keep avoiding the points and stick to the personal attacks it proves you're trolling.