Author Topic: Turn yourself into a non stop eating, drinking, training, fu*king, machine.  (Read 4718 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Don't yah love it, to a point where you don't give a crap about what's going on around you. You already know what to expect and there are some good sides of it. The best side is the training you endure everyday of your life. GOD I LOVE IT, and I want to express the joy for the lifestyle.

I think, I would give up everything, just for one more great workout. When it comes down to it and everything turns into shit. What do you have, what? The gym and you. I see these small motherfuckers barely training around me and it gives me the enthusiasm to train harder.

God I love all the weak mother fuckers and people that don't train seriously. They make my world better because I feed off of them because there fucking pathetic.
;D you can't beat this stuff.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
didn't you post your pic recently ?  :-X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Castiron was just castrated by Ron.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Don't yah love it, to a point where you don't give a crap about what's going on around you. You already know what to expect and there are some good sides of it. The best side is the training you endure everyday of your life. GOD I LOVE IT, and I want to express the joy for the lifestyle.

I think, I would give up everything, just for one more great workout. When it comes down to it and everything turns into shit. What do you have, what? The gym and you. I see these small motherfuckers barely training around me and it gives me the enthusiasm to train harder.

God I love all the weak mother fuckers and people that don't train seriously. They make my world better because I feed off of them because there fucking pathetic.

Post some pic's!
Most are all show no go!

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II

Nice - you must live either a shallow or empty life. Your pick.

How do people smaller than yourself inspire you to train harder?  So they won't catch up to you.... ::)

People that don't train seriously may have other pursuits in their lives that they dedicate energy to.  I think I would hang myself if all I had in my life was the gym.

...and where did you cover anything about becoming a f*cking machine?  Seems you forgot about the punani you homo.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Nice - you must live either a shallow or empty life. Your pick.

How do people smaller than yourself inspire you to train harder?  So they won't catch up to you.... ::)

People that don't train seriously may have other pursuits in their lives that they dedicate energy to.  I think I would hang myself if all I had in my life was the gym.

...and where did you cover anything about becoming a f*cking machine?  Seems you forgot about the punani you homo.
lmao :D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Is this the worst yah can bring to the table. Getbig's turned into a big fat pussy as of late.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
didn't you post your pic recently ?  :-X
Is your mom as pretty as you?

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
That's sad that was the first thing you thought of. I bet you would make a pretty good lap dog.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV

I hear ya, it took roughly 6 cops to take me down, and I wasn't even resisting.
Most are all show no go!

Tombo

• Getbig V
I bet CastIron didn't expect to come on here and get raeped like he did

but hey i understand that sometimes one needs to find a very vain and egotistical reason to train, and if that fuels his workouts and passion well sure i can understand that, but lol if this same 'reason' gets in the way of other aspects of life, cough *adonis* cough.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Is your mom as pretty as you?
lol....I saw your pic dude ...lol

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
lol....I saw your pic dude ...lol
did he look better than this ?

wild willie

• Getbig V
here is a question........ who goes to the gym just to look around and observe people training around them?????? Train to better yourself, try and make yourself a better trainer, bodybuilder, a more dedicated person. I love people who go to the gym and keep track of who is on the phone or who has terrible exercise form....... I say bull shit to all that nonsense. Compete with yourself!!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
LOL now he is attacking everyone, but ron. Poor little guy. :(
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
we all know a loser that dedicates his whole life towards the gym, insecure fucks, how bout focusing on other things, like Travel, bitches, getting yourself financially stable so you can survive a recession.

bodybuilding lifestyle=loser :-\

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
we all know a loser that dedicates his whole life towards the gym, insecure fucks, how bout focusing on other things, like Travel, bitches, getting yourself financially stable so you can survive a recession.

bodybuilding lifestyle=loser :-\

you're up early, a round of getbig before work? :D
tank u jesus

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
you're up early, a round of getbig before work? :D
hahahaha yeah, at the same time just checking my emails, managing my $20.5million share portfolio, blue chips stocks are steady and about to go to the gym.. life of a veteran getbigger

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
hahahaha yeah, at the same time just checking my emails, managing my $20.5million share portfolio, blue chips stocks are steady and about to go to the gym.. life of a veteran getbigger

lol, if not then why get up so early?
tank u jesus

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
lol, if not then why get up so early?
im a early riser, never been a sleep in kind of guy

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
im a early riser, never been a sleep in kind of guy

ah that's a good thing! i have to set the alarm to get up at ten ;D
tank u jesus

tom joad

• Getbig V
Amazing looking at someone who is not as strong as you or doesnt train as hard as you, and make a prediction that they are pathetic.  And while they go home to their nice house in there great car, some of you live paycheck to paycheck.

Never judge someone until you get to know them.  Everyone has their own unique strengths and weaknesses.   

there's the nobel peace prize winning post right there!

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
Amazing looking at someone who is not as strong as you or doesnt train as hard as you, and make a prediction that they are pathetic.  And while they go home to their nice house in there great car, some of you live paycheck to paycheck.

Never judge someone until you get to know them.  Everyone has their own unique strengths and weaknesses.   

That's one sad fucking post when ol' Ron has to come on here and bitchslap you.