Author Topic: Shopping Black?  (Read 6755 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shopping Black?
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2009, 01:52:56 PM »
Ok about the book..Quote please, I want to see where he says the world ills are to blame on the white mans greed.

And then Lowery saying the whites will get right. Im guessing if it was wrong, Obama would have jumped up in the middle of the prayer and say something about it. Whites have done a lot of wrong to blacks in this country, and he said it..Was it bad taste..yes at the time it was..i think its minor.

The jaw wife thing...(grow up)

The church thing..Listen to the whole clip...he was quoting someone...a white guy. look it up.

I know i cant erase ______(insert age) of racist teachings youve experience .But racism is dumb as shit..and if you are racist us vs them ..you are dumb

Rev.Wright spewed that crap in more then ONE sermon.Obamas pal little "white" punk Flager was cut from the same cloth.

Lastly,Obama won the white house,dems control everything.They dont like tax cuts,ok,no tax cuts.However,can we eliminate stupid ideas like cap and trade that will cause us to pay an extra 1300 a year in utlities?Can we eliminate card check which will destroy buisines and end the secret ballot?Can we have SOME control of the spending so we dont have a 10 trillion dollar deficit in ten years?Can we stop with the stupid forcing of kids to volunteer?Jesus,I get it,they won,but does EVERY single left wing kooky idea have to be rammed down our throat no matter what the cost?How is giving us an extra 1300 a year in utilitiy bills growing the economy.It will KILL the economy.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »
I am at odds with 90% of what Pelosi and the administration is doing.  I agree more with 333386, cut gov spending and give more money back to people in taxes so they can spend.  Once the recession is over, we can talk about investments in energy and healthcare reform.  The gov should regulate and look for injustices but not run everything.  The liberal democrats want to use government to control more of the production, distribution and oversight of goods, services, products and programs.
I am for limited but necessary government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2009, 02:00:59 PM »
Right. So lets drop it...But 3333 what is the alternative plan to the Stim package from obama.

Check out this page.  Listen to some of these interviews.  Schiff presents the topic in a very easy to understand manner.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »

Check out this page.  Listen to some of these interviews.  Schiff presents the topic in a very easy to understand manner.

thanks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »
thanks

His 3/23/2009 interview about home prices/renting is excellent!    This is better listening and education than you will get anywhere on TV as far as real estate goes. 

Definately listen to this stuff.  Part 1 & 2 is great work. 

Paul/Schiff 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2009, 02:38:18 PM »

I saw peter schiff on Morning Joe.  Telling about the collapse of the economy in 2002.  Pundits called him crazy.

He also believes that the way out of this mess is not to spend but to save. Since spending and borrowing is one of the things that got us where we are now.
Sandra

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »
I saw peter schiff on Morning Joe.  Telling about the collapse of the economy in 2002.  Pundits called him crazy.

He also believes that the way out of this mess is not to spend but to save. Since spending and borrowing is one of the things that got us where we are now.
Sandra

He presents the topics in a very easy to understand manner that  make perect sense. 

His presentation about home prices vs renting is excellent work.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2009, 03:23:21 PM »
He presents the topics in a very easy to understand manner that  make perect sense. 

His presentation about home prices vs renting is excellent work.

Thank you. Im being informed. Im listening to him right now on the alex jones show

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2009, 04:32:19 PM »
Ok, I'll have to check this out as well.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »
I watched two segments.  In the 3/25 video, he makes a lot of sense.  I like his approach...very factual/analytical rather than the partisan ranting.  Though he criticizes the recent borrowing and spending proposals, he gives good reasons.  Some of his comments were similar to what I have heard from Ron Paul on CSPAN.

The Chinese coming out saying they don't trust the dollar as the standard anymore is concerning.  I think this massive mounting debt and the massive printing of money will devaluate our currency and lead to more nations questioning the dollar as the common backer of monies.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »
I watched two segments.  In the 3/25 video, he makes a lot of sense.  I like his approach...very factual/analytical rather than the partisan ranting.  Though he criticizes the recent borrowing and spending proposals, he gives good reasons.  Some of his comments were similar to what I have heard from Ron Paul on CSPAN.

The Chinese coming out saying they don't trust the dollar as the standard anymore is concerning.  I think this massive mounting debt and the massive printing of money will devaluate our currency and lead to more nations questioning the dollar as the common backer of monies.

Very insightful

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »
SAMSON123, you're missing your own retarded hypocrisy.

If it's OK for a black women to attempt to shop black only, then based on that logic it's NOT racist for a white government to be bias towards white businesses.

You're a racist low life :D

Is the government ALL WHITE???...last time I checked it was not
Are the whites in government collecting taxes from the Asian, Black and Hispanic population in america? yes they are
Maybe all Blacks, Asians and Hispanics should stop having taxes removed from their salaries, stop buying white produced products (what few there are) Stop patronizing white businesses since they are so DESPISED BY WHITES (like you)...

Shopping to patronize your own is NOT racism (you are trying to make it such) it is business. Your attitude is that you are aware that much white business is carried out in america by Blacks, Asians and Hispanics.... losing any one of these populations let alone all of them would END WHITE BUSINESS IN AMERICA.

WATCH HOW FAST WHITES WOULD COME BEGGING THESE POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE  TO COME BACK...Did not Martin Luther King prove that already.
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2009, 03:37:47 AM »
Is the government ALL WHITE???...last time I checked it was not
Are the whites in government collecting taxes from the Asian, Black and Hispanic population in america? yes they are
Maybe all Blacks, Asians and Hispanics should stop having taxes removed from their salaries, stop buying white produced products (what few there are) Stop patronizing white businesses since they are so DESPISED BY WHITES (like you)...

Shopping to patronize your own is NOT racism (you are trying to make it such) it is business. Your attitude is that you are aware that much white business is carried out in america by Blacks, Asians and Hispanics.... losing any one of these populations let alone all of them would END WHITE BUSINESS IN AMERICA.

WATCH HOW FAST WHITES WOULD COME BEGGING THESE POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE  TO COME BACK...Did not Martin Luther King prove that already.

Another post showing complete lack of understand and any sign tangible intelligence. Just how do you do it?!?! :D

The governments of most Western nations are predominantly white; so using YOUR OWN logic, for them to given beneficial treatment TO THEIR OWN RACE would not be racist, hell I'd even go as to far as say you endorse this mentality looking at your statements.

These governments control a populations who's demographics are majority white - meaning the government (via taxation & commerce) is funded by whites. Non-whites usually make up a disproportionate number of welfare claimants; thus meaning their input as a tax provider is also disproportionately low in comparison.

The above assertions by the way are based on FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Now my opinion would be that I, a white man, choosing to do business with, eating at and buying from, white-only establishments is racist. I would be making a conscious decision to chose peoples of my own race over that over other races. Also... to come to the conclusion of choosing white establishments would also contain a thought process of tribalism based upon racism.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2009, 06:37:57 AM »
Samson, you said something important "buying from one of your own". 
Thats exactly the attitudes we need to break in the US.  Being American is being one of your own.  We should get away from grouping people based on skin color or historical heritage.  Once people see themselves as Americans first and their historical backrounds second, we will be a lot farther and better off in this country.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »
Samson, you said something important "buying from one of your own". 
Thats exactly the attitudes we need to break in the US.  Being American is being one of your own.  We should get away from grouping people based on skin color or historical heritage.  Once people see themselves as Americans first and their historical backrounds second, we will be a lot farther and better off in this country.
Thats how i feel. We are Americans first..black white green yellow. We are AMERICANS...Fuck  this shit makes me melt faster than ice cream in arizona.

Race this race that, white this, black that, us them..GROW THE FUCK UP. God damn. Bitch ass people...want excuses..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »
Thats how i feel. We are Americans first..black white green yellow. We are AMERICANS...Fuck  this shit makes me melt faster than ice cream in arizona.

Race this race that, white this, black that, us them..GROW THE FUCK UP. God damn. Bitch ass people...want excuses..

It is so pointless. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2009, 08:12:19 AM »
It is so pointless. 
I really appreciate the reference to that economist. He was very good and had good ideas. Maybe he should have been on Clintons Bushs and Obamas team. Get Timmy out of there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2009, 08:14:16 AM »
I really appreciate the reference to that economist. He was very good and had good ideas. Maybe he should have been on Clintons Bushs and Obamas team. Get Timmy out of there.

His 3/23/2009 interview from Lew Rockwell about the cost of housing and college is some of the best I have heard.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2009, 08:16:17 AM »
His 3/23/2009 interview from Lew Rockwell about the cost of housing and college is some of the best I have heard.   

Right.. He said when people cant afford college they will be forced to lower the cost.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2009, 08:19:23 AM »
God damn it guys....... we are all in this together...... black, white, chinese, spanish...... damn it...... it doesn't matter what your back ground is. We have serious problems in this fine land of ours. We have to get past all the BS and start electing men and women who want to get things turned around.

That being said...... Pelosi, Reid and Nobama ain't gonna cut it........ But for Christ sakes enough of the racist comments. It gets us nowhere....... we were all immigrants @ one time..... let's work together!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2009, 08:23:26 AM »
Tiny Tim Needs to pay his taxes before he tells us how to get our shit together......

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2009, 08:28:03 AM »
God damn it guys....... we are all in this together...... black, white, chinese, spanish...... damn it...... it doesn't matter what your back ground is. We have serious problems in this fine land of ours. We have to get past all the BS and start electing men and women who want to get things turned around.

That being said...... Pelosi, Reid and Nobama ain't gonna cut it........ But for Christ sakes enough of the racist comments. It gets us nowhere....... we were all immigrants @ one time..... let's work together!

Thats how i feel...some of feel like its us against them. ...THE RACE WAR IS COMING!!!  ::)

Get a life dumbasses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2009, 08:30:30 AM »
Thats how i feel...some of feel like its us against them. ...THE RACE WAR IS COMING!!!  ::)

Get a life dumbasses.

WTF is a purpose behind any "race war"???

The only thing it will do is allow the government to clamp down on everyone and impose more restrictions on our freedom, more taxes, more 1984 like laws, and more jail cells.