Author Topic: My dog is itching himself hairless  (Read 12853 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: My dog is itching himself hairless
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »
I would definitely be interested in trying your product.  Baby Rocco is obsessed 24/7 with the licking & scratching thing.  Rocky & Roxy are not affected at all.  I will take some "before pics" tomorrow.   

This is him before the nightmare started. 

1 Bottle was send ed out to yeastarday, you should have it by Friday.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »
I would definitely be interested in trying your product.  Baby Rocco is obsessed 24/7 with the licking & scratching thing.  Rocky & Roxy are not affected at all.  I will take some "before pics" tomorrow.   

This is him before the nightmare started. 

Jade is that your slipper ;D

Has Baby Rocco been to the vet?
R

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »
1 Bottle was send ed out to yeastarday, you should have it by Friday.

Biceps, thank you so much.  Baby Rocco is feeling so much better.  Here are his "before" pics.  I plan on taking some "after" pics tomorrow. :)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2009, 09:04:52 PM »
Jade is that your slipper ;D

Has Baby Rocco been to the vet?

Yes, that is my slipper (size 10). ;D  All 3 dogs are going to the vet this week for their annual stuff.  It's been a tough year with deer ticks.  I just moved from my house back into an apartment.  I have never had a problem with ticks, fleas, etc. before.  The management team refuses to treat the grass aka the walking area & yes, I do use Advantix.  It is so frustrating.

Here is a pic when the ticks were at "the worst".  This is one day's worth. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 06:11:41 AM »
Biceps, thank you so much.  Baby Rocco is feeling so much better.  Here are his "before" pics.  I plan on taking some "after" pics tomorrow. :)
Poor baby!

Yes, that is my slipper (size 10). ;D  All 3 dogs are going to the vet this week for their annual stuff.  It's been a tough year with deer ticks.  I just moved from my house back into an apartment.  I have never had a problem with ticks, fleas, etc. before.  The management team refuses to treat the grass aka the walking area & yes, I do use Advantix.  It is so frustrating.

Here is a pic when the ticks were at "the worst".  This is one day's worth. 
Dang :o

Our dogs use "Frontline."  We've never had a problem w/ticks or fleas. 
R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 07:45:38 AM »
One thing I love about California....we just don't have the big problems with ticks like the east coast.  Sure, maybe one here & there if they romp around in the woods.  Just don't see them that often if you just stay on the normal paths.  Never (knock on wood) had one jump on my dogs yet.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »

I didn`t know that Rocco has such of bad skin problem, I am glad that I can help, you and especially Rocco will be very happy with the results, also the product will help to prevent Lyme disease.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »
I didn`t know that Rocco has such of bad skin problem, I am glad that I can help, you and especially Rocco will be very happy with the results, also the product will help to prevent Lyme disease.

Biceps,
Here is the "after pic".  The product worked so well.  Thank you so much. Rocco is finally acting like himself again.  Yesterday, he even went fishing with Billy, Rocco's new owner, one of my best friends & they caught this big bass. :) 

Kim 

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 08:44:29 PM »
One thing I love about California....we just don't have the big problems with ticks like the east coast.  Sure, maybe one here & there if they romp around in the woods.  Just don't see them that often if you just stay on the normal paths.  Never (knock on wood) had one jump on my dogs yet.

Knny,
In reference to the tick thing, you are so fortunate.  Can you imagine me trying to sleep thinking about those little deer ticks "gettin' into my mop of hair?"  BTW, my dogs sleep with me & yep, I know, it's my choice but the past few months have been ridiculous! :o

Kim

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »
just say 'no'

;)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »
just say 'no'

;)

Just say no to what?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »
That pretty much sums it up.  He is itching and licking like fvcking mad.  Making sore patches all over his back and under his front legs.  I have no idea what triggered this and have been using sulfodene a couple times a day (he instantly goes nuts and rolls on the ground to get it off him).  I've been bathing him once a week with an all natural oats and honey dog shampoo.  I don't use a lot because I'm not sure I'm helping or making it worse.  He seems to like the cool water over his back.  Should I shave him?  Am I doing what I should be doing?  Any advice would be fantastic.  I'll try to throw up some pics later tonight or manana.

check his dog food and see if it contains any corn (maybe you switched to a new brand recently ? )

some dogs are seriously allergic to corn

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 07:23:55 PM »
That pretty much sums it up.  He is itching and licking like fvcking mad.  Making sore patches all over his back and under his front legs.  I have no idea what triggered this and have been using sulfodene a couple times a day (he instantly goes nuts and rolls on the ground to get it off him).  I've been bathing him once a week with an all natural oats and honey dog shampoo.  I don't use a lot because I'm not sure I'm helping or making it worse.  He seems to like the cool water over his back.  Should I shave him?  Am I doing what I should be doing?  Any advice would be fantastic.  I'll try to throw up some pics later tonight or manana.

I would like to see how bed are the sores on you dog, can you post some photos? and I will help you.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 07:11:15 PM »

BigMenace,

I can help you dog, no charge.