Author Topic: .  (Read 33412 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Before and After Photos
« Reply #375 on: March 30, 2009, 06:52:29 AM »
these are not bullshit claims.  i weighed about 215-220 in my photo.  my brother is 6'2 and im 5'9.  you really think he only weighed 20 more lbs than me in those photos?  i will find pics when i travel back home of him with other people when he was at that weight, so you can see it in perspective.  its not very unbelieveable at all when you consider his height

as fat as he was in those photos i still find it hard to believe so many people question the facts.

Why are you explaining yourselves to these knuckleheads?

"Gear!" is the best compliment a natural can get. I used to hear that shit all the time, always from dudes who started training and using on the same day. They figure anyone making gains does it that way. Fuck it, I'd just tell 'em what they wanted to hear.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #376 on: March 30, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »
Shut the fuck up Mr. Bowflex bodybuilder.  You're probably a fat tubby slob who lives off pizza and lives with his mother.  I have no sense of importance.  I give props left and right to people on this board.  And I contribute to just about EVERY major forum here......i.e. gossip, politics, steroid, nutrition, sex, etc.  I'm a very well rounded individual :) LMAO! 

Oh my God, you're still talking??

Give it up man.  Seriously.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: March 30, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »
woah, relax i have been able to cut 20 pounds in 2 weeks , athletes who have to make weight do it all the time , all with out ketosis and why are you calling me a retard , i don't agree with any thing the wall and the other guy are saying and i agree with you for the most part , I'm just saying its doable to cut 20 pounds in 2 weeks and i can put all the weight back on in a couple of days , amateur boxers and wrestlers do this all the time bro , go to any collage and you will be able to meet at least a dozen guys who have done this , no need for you to get all fired up

to answer your question , for a natural it would take years to ad 20 pounds of lean muscle with out drugs , but cutting water and fat can be done very quickly if you dehydrate your self  :-*

So now you're saying if one dehyrdates themselves they can cut water and fat?  There is nothing about dehydration that would lead the human body to burn fat.  You could argue someone can lose 20lbs of water weight in 2 weeks running around in a rubber suit and starving themselves sure.  But we are talking about bodybuilding not some wrestler trying to make weight.  I don't know any bodybuilder that diets for 2 weeks and loses 20lbs of anything.  That's my point.  You say cutting water and fat can be done very quickly if you dehydrate yourself.  That's just not true.  If you said water ok.  But you say water AND FAT.  Cutting fat is not easily done in two weeks, especially for a bodybuilder.  I mean my god most bodybuilders cut for 12-16 weeks or more.  If it was so easy as you guys say why would contest prep be so damn important? 

SimplyHuge I was more interested in the diet you used in your before and after pics. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: March 30, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »
its on my desktop at my house.  i can get when i travel home here shortly.  you see, i have proof of all of my claims.  and i kept records.  the diet was explained in this thread several times already, but i can past different days or weeks to show you the exact foods I ate at the time. 

and yes 20 lbs of fat and water is very possible in 2 weeks.  you can holler as loud as you want, but plenty of people have done it.  if you are very overweight, you usually lose weight very fast at the beginning.  i dont know how many times i need to explain it.  these guys were not bb's and were not trying to conserve muscle etc.  they just wanted to lose weight, and they did, at least until they quit the diet. 

now its YOUR TURN.  back up some of YOUR POSTS.  post a pic of before you took steroids, and hten post a pic after taking steroids.  PROVE what you you've been saying. 

Not a chance buddy! LMAO!  Only an idiot would post his pics on getbig.  A few months from now if someone doesn't agree with you your pics will be photoshopped into some gay homo orgy that will live on in the internet infamy!  I have nothing to prove.  I'm 6'5 250 lbs and growing.  Bottomline your brother was NEVER 275lbs.  :)  See ya! 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #379 on: March 30, 2009, 12:58:17 PM »

you're a liar.  and a pathetic one at that.  you complain about us "claiming" things, yet we back it up with pics and info, yet you make outrageous claims and have ZERO proof. 

you're diet looks copied and pasted off the internet.  what utter bullshit you've been spitting out this whole thread. 

and you want us to listen to you after saying this is the food you had yesterday?   ::)

what a joke.  if anyone has been lying in this thread its YOU.   

hahahhaa, i agree, no fuccking way he eats that.

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #380 on: March 30, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »
hahahhaa, i agree, no fuccking way he eats that.

are u implying that our internet millionaire musclemcANUS isnt a D1 college athlete at 6'5 250 lbs spending close to 20 dollars a day on food QO

who are you to doubt his claims when he has given us his bestest best promise that hes really "big in real life"

;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 30, 2009, 02:14:55 PM »
Haha you guys are fucking IDIOTS!  I'd love for you to find ONE fucking bodybuilding diet on the internet that incorporates RAW MILK and so much dairy.  QuakerOats you don't know fuck all about bodybuilding or dieting or nutrition if you think no one can eat that much food.  I regularly eat one pound of RAW MEAT a day dipshit!  I also eat upwards of a gallon of raw milk every few days.  And Saturday and Sundays are my refeed days moron!  Haha you guys have no clue what it takes to put on size naturally if you think you can't eat that much food in one day.  That is just a snippet of my diet.  Today so far I've eaten the following:

Breakfast:
8oz of raw cream (10.99 at Mothers Market)
Tomato
1/4 lb of raw top sirloin from Whole Foods (12.99 lb)

Lunch:
1 cup of steamed cabbage
quart of raw milk (6.99 a gallon at Mothers Market)
1/4 lb of raw top sirloin with onion, olive oil and seasoning

Snack
2 tblspoons of peanut butter
3 celery sticks
slice of raw cheese (Organic Farms brand or Organic Pastures brand both found at Mothers Market)

See Quaker what you and the other fucktards fail to realize is I live in California where raw milk is legal and you can buy it in the stores.  Haha oh brother.  You guys are funny!  And Yes I spend a shitload of money on food.  BUT I also don't use any supplements or protein powders which most guys spend a couple hundred bucks on a month.

body88

« Reply #382 on: March 30, 2009, 02:20:44 PM »
Haha you guys are fucking IDIOTS!  I'd love for you to find ONE fucking bodybuilding diet on the internet that incorporates RAW MILK and so much dairy.  QuakerOats you don't know fuck all about bodybuilding or dieting or nutrition if you think no one can eat that much food.  I regularly eat one pound of RAW MEAT a day dipshit!  I also eat upwards of a gallon of raw milk every few days.  And Saturday and Sundays are my refeed days moron!  Haha you guys have no clue what it takes to put on size naturally if you think you can't eat that much food in one day.  That is just a snippet of my diet.  Today so far I've eaten the following:

Breakfast:
Tomato

Lunch:
1 cup of steamed cabbage

Snack
3 celery sticks
slice of raw cheese (Organic Farms brand or Organic Pastures brand both found at Mothers Market)

See Quaker what you and the other fucktards fail to realize is I live in California where raw milk is legal and you can buy it in the stores.  Haha oh brother.  You guys are funny!  And Yes I spend a shitload of money on food.  BUT I also don't use any supplements or protein powders which most guys spend a couple hundred bucks on a month.

You eat RAW meat?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: March 30, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »

You eat RAW meat?

Yes.  I eat raw beef, raw eggs, and raw ahi tuna.  Raw ahi tuna is amazing!!!!!!!!!!  It melts in your mouth.  But it's like $20/lb.  Very expensive.  All my meat is usually from Whole Foods.  I.e. one of the few places you can find fresh grass fed beef and organic beef.  There are tons of bodybuilders in the decades past that drank raw milk and ate raw meat.  Armand Tanny, Jack LaLanne, etc.  Armand Tanny tells of a story when he was on a trip somewhere and went to the store and bought a raw steak and sat down on a park bench and was eating bits and pieces of his raw stake next to an old lady.  She looked at him like he was crazy.  LOL.  Funny story and it's in a new book called Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors.  DougOfSteele (member on here) can verify it as he is reading the same book as well. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: March 30, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »
I guess I got this picture off the internet too?  LMAO! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: March 30, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »

apparently you can't read.  no one said its a LOT of food.  It's not a lot of food.  its just the types of foods listed that makes it very ubelievable.  basically we know you are full of shit.  keep trying though.  throughout this thread you are losing credibility by each post.  

if you such a knowledgable guru on bbing, post your pic.

::)  Keep eating your cheese steaks kid!  If you trained naturally you'd never make the gains you claim with your shitty diet. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 30, 2009, 03:08:55 PM »

apparently you can't read.  no one said its a LOT of food.  It's not a lot of food.  its just the types of foods listed that makes it very ubelievable.  basically we know you are full of shit.  keep trying though.  throughout this thread you are losing credibility by each post.  

if you such a knowledgable guru on bbing, post your pic.

I never claimed to be a guru on BBing.  Far from it.  But I will say I do have a pretty good grasp on no nonsense no bullshit nutrition.  And you aint gonna look like a lifetime natural bodybuilder eating cheesteaks.  :) 

body88

« Reply #387 on: March 30, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
Yes.  I eat raw beef, raw eggs, and raw ahi tuna.  Raw ahi tuna is amazing!!!!!!!!!!  It melts in your mouth.  But it's like $20/lb.  Very expensive.  All my meat is usually from Whole Foods.  I.e. one of the few places you can find fresh grass fed beef and organic beef.  There are tons of bodybuilders in the decades past that drank raw milk and ate raw meat.  Armand Tanny, Jack LaLanne, etc.  Armand Tanny tells of a story when he was on a trip somewhere and went to the store and bought a raw steak and sat down on a park bench and was eating bits and pieces of his raw stake next to an old lady.  She looked at him like he was crazy.  LOL.  Funny story and it's in a new book called Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors.  DougOfSteele (member on here) can verify it as he is reading the same book as well. 

Impressive, you're a beast.  Does it taste nasty? 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 30, 2009, 03:19:21 PM »
Impressive, you're a beast.  Does it taste nasty? 

In all honesty bro it's delicious.  My palate has adapted to the point where I actually don't like the taste of cooked meat.  I chop up top sirloin add some seasoned salt, olive oil and chopped sweet onion and it's seriously really good and easy.  I also use a recipe with raw honey and coleman's mustard.  Heat up the honey in a double broiler and add in the mustard.  Mix it in the with the chopped meat damn it's good.  Also avacado and raw meat goes together really well.  Especially ground beef but I don't like ground beef as much as steak.  But for raw ahi tuna I melt some raw better drop in the chunks of raw tuna and then let the raw butter solidify around the tuna and then eat it.  TASTY AS HELL!  Melts in your mouth.  Raw food does take some getting used to but once you get over the psycological barriers it becomes second nature.  Raw eggs definitely take some getting used to. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #389 on: March 30, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »

Breakfast:
Tomato

Lunch:
1 cup of steamed cabbage

Snack
3 celery sticks

hahahaa, lying about raw food meltdown. ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2009, 03:27:48 PM »
Does anyone else see some retardedness in this post.  There is a reason you don't eat ground beef raw.  It has been exposed to air, and thus has bacteria.  Steak can be eaten rare if it is cooked quickly on the outside to get the parts exposed to air. 

Oh brother?????????? You are clueless.  Don't even get me started on this post.  I'VE EATEN RAW FOOD FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS INCLUDING RAW BEEF! Grass fed raw ground beef is perfectly fine and will not make you sick. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »
hahahaa, lying about raw food meltdown. ;D

Haha why would I lie about raw food?  You're an idiot. 

www.organicpastures.com

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »
Does anyone else see some retardedness in this post.  There is a reason you don't eat ground beef raw.  It has been exposed to air, and thus has bacteria.  Steak can be eaten rare if it is cooked quickly on the outside to get the parts exposed to air. 

that plus it gets exposed to the meat grinder.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: March 30, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »
that plus it gets exposed to the meat grinder.

Haha.  Keep going I'm enjoying this.  Like I said you jokers can believe anything you want.  I've actually EATEN raw meat including raw hamburger for the last two years.  I have 2-3 raw eggs after every workout.  Never been sick. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #394 on: March 30, 2009, 03:36:18 PM »
Haha.  Keep going I'm enjoying this.  Like I said you jokers can believe anything you want.  I've actually EATEN raw meat including raw hamburger for the last two years.  I have 2-3 raw eggs after every workout.  Never been sick. 
it's your life, do what you you want.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #395 on: March 30, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
even if you could i don't know why you'd WANT to, have you ever smelled raw meat? it smells disgusting. :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 30, 2009, 03:39:52 PM »
it's your life, do what you you want.

Thanks I will :)  And you should actually do the research before you make comments on a topic you have no clue about.  Why don't you start with this website.......www.wewant 2live.com  Pick up his book The Recipe for Living Without Disease.  And like I said Armand Tanny was a great bodybuilder and so was Jack Lalanne.  Both were big raw beef eaters when they were younger in their muscle beaach days.  And Tanny is well into his 80's.  Gironda was also big time raw foodist, espeically eggs.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: March 30, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »
even if you could i don't know why you'd WANT to, have you ever smelled raw meat? it smells disgusting. :-X

I'm being sincere when I answer these questions........but yes I agree.  Two years ago I would have told you the same thing.  You're fucking crazy.  4 years ago I never though I'd be drinking raw milk.  And never looked into it.  I suggest you pick up a the book Muscle, Smoke, and Mirrors and The Recipe For Living Without Disease before you dismiss it.  I don't just eat a raw diet (not all my diet is raw don't get me wrong, and I enjoy normal foods all the time) for bodybuilding purposes but for health purposes as well. 

And to answer your question SimplyHuge no I personally don't eat raw chicken but I know many people, several bodybuilders that do.  I can tell you right now that there is a natural bodybuilder who is under the instruction of a raw foodist and he's making some of the best gains and has felt better than he ever has.  I forget his name.  But I'll find out. 

Our society has been completely brainwashed when it comes to food.  We been brainwashed into believe we have to sterilize our food to death, to the point where it's almost degenerative.  Just look at how pasteurization destroys milk.  Anyways, I could go on and on but in most people's minds they are  made up and aren't even OPEN to researching the subject for themselves. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 09, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
^^^^ Keep your pics to yourself, your physique is unimpressive.
I am a big baby

body88

« Reply #399 on: April 09, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »
^^^^ Keep your pics to yourself, your physique is unimpressive.

Why is it unimpressive?  The kid is a young guy in college.  Thats the perfect pussy pulling physique right there.  Let me guess, he has to be 300 lbs of disgusting gh muscle to be impressive?  Cut the dude some slack man....look at half the physiques that are posted on this board.

Just saying.