Author Topic: Anyone ever have a workout on coke?  (Read 6397 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Anyone ever have a workout on coke?
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30:31 AM »
Holy fuck, did your heart explode.  I used to snort adderall 3 times a day.  Got down to about 6% bf.  On the negative side it will make you test positive for meth, be iritable as hell almost delusional.  I attribute my divorce to me being a complete dickhead while on that stuff.  If you're gonna use it, Keep your prescription bottle.  You never know when your employer will try to pull some random drug test.

Same here. I was a giant fucking asshole on that stuff. Felt like a piano string, snapped at everything.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2009, 10:34:36 AM »
My doc had me taking adderal and hydrocodone at the same time.  I was speedballing everyday for like 4 months straight.  I felt great but the people around me suffered.  Not the best time of my life for sure, but I was oblivious to it.
\

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »
yeah, its great
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2009, 10:38:35 AM »
On the negative side it will make you test positive for meth, If you're gonna use it, Keep your prescription bottle.  You never know when your employer will try to pull some random drug test.

I got tested twice in the last two weeks, for my D.O.T. random test.
They say it's random, but goddamn there is a pattern there many times!!!
The first of the two times, I was jacked on ephedrine (Bronkaid) and caffeine. I'm thinking that while I didn't test positive for meth, they probably pulled me back in to see if maybe I was taking something else, I guess "the gateway effect." :-\
All speculation. But I now know that I can get away with ephedrine, while in the past I was skeptical and would take a half dose. This time I was "caught" with a full dose and what not, but I haven't been talked to yet by any higher ups.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »
My doc had me taking adderal and hydrocodone at the same time.  I was speedballing everyday for like 4 months straight.  I felt great but the people around me suffered.  Not the best time of my life for sure, but I was oblivious to it.

Man that is eerie. I did the same exact thing.

six months of my life just.......passed, and I really wasn't there at all.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2009, 10:41:13 AM »

Ooohh fuck...that's sa serious stack bro...

I've worked out on coke a couple of times, most insane pumps ever..anavar doesn't even compare to those kinds of pumps! not good for the heart though,  working out on G is just stupid if you're benching and start g'ing out or something... better to save it for partying.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2009, 10:47:58 AM »
Ooohh fuck...that's sa serious stack bro...

I've worked out on coke a couple of times, most insane pumps ever..anavar doesn't even compare to those kinds of pumps! not good for the heart though,  working out on G is just stupid if you're benching and start g'ing out or something... better to save it for partying.

at my worst me and my EX were getting very fucked up.....sniffing blow, adderall and percs and downing a bottle of vodka on a friday night/saturday morning.  fucked out of my face

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »
at my worst me and my EX were getting very fucked up.....sniffing blow, adderall and percs and downing a bottle of vodka on a friday night/saturday morning.  fucked out of my face

Hehehe, been there, done that... i used to bounce at clubs...that didn't help the situation at all!! LOL
at some point what starts as a friday becomes a sun before you know it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2009, 11:31:34 AM »
Hehehe, been there, done that... i used to bounce at clubs...that didn't help the situation at all!! LOL
at some point what starts as a friday becomes a sun before you know it

It is a fucked up lifestyle.....glad I'm done with it.  I can't remember half of the 90's

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2009, 12:10:14 PM »
It is a fucked up lifestyle.....glad I'm done with it.  I can't remember half of the 90's
in 88 i graduated from betty ford center.  approaching my 21st year in recovery. i was there with tammy faye bakker.  what a group.   lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »
in 88 i graduated from betty ford center.  approaching my 21st year in recovery. i was there with tammy faye bakker.  what a group.   lol

That's good shit dude

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »
smart people.. dont go around announcing how smart they are
MattC does!  LOL  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
That's good shit dude
lots of good business/industry contacts made at betty ford.  yes, but i hear ya bro...we're both lucky.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »

Hey Groink i have always been a pussy when it came to drugs and shit (just weed long time ago) but when you write things like that, three things come to mind:

1. I think sometimes i am a little jealous cus going wild and crazy like that and getting fucked up everyday seem like a good time (obviously when not thinking about the long term effects). I sometimes wonder if i missed out on anything being such a pussy when it comes to partying drugs.

2. When you took that shit and was getting fucked up, how did you support yourself? How do you make ends meet? Stick to schedules? Go gym? Basically do you have a set of things to do when u get up or are you just thinking of getting fucked up?

3. Before taking the drugs did you ever think shit this stuff mite kill me or fuck up my health? Or does taking the drugs make you oblivious to harm they can cause?

Glad you sober and clean now bro and enjoying life, all the best. Hope i don't come across too much of a pussy in this post but being a sensible guy you sometimes feel your missing out on something. :-\

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2009, 05:45:51 PM »
fuck i've always worked out..then i saved the coke, G and everything else for later..

call me old fashion ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »
Hey Groink i have always been a pussy when it came to drugs and shit (just weed long time ago) but when you write things like that, three things come to mind:

1. I think sometimes i am a little jealous cus going wild and crazy like that and getting fucked up everyday seem like a good time (obviously when not thinking about the long term effects). I sometimes wonder if i missed out on anything being such a pussy when it comes to partying drugs.

You did and you didn't....I will admit I've been in some fucking wild scenarios in my life, due to the people I was running with and a lot of it was  insanely exciting shit that most people see in the movies. Not trying to brag at all. It was what it was. But being on the other end now i see that My whole realty was skewed. Me and the people I ran with were highly fucked up people with no moral compass whatsoever. anything and everything goes, no boundaries. wouldn't want that for my child

When you took that shit and was getting fucked up, how did you support yourself? How do you make ends meet? Stick to schedules? Go gym? Basically do you have a set of things to do when u get up or are you just thinking of getting fucked up?

I always worked regardless, but the thing is the people i worked with, and for, and worked for me as well....were all just as fucked up as I was. Nobody got fired because we All would disappear for three days, if it wasn't me it was someone else in the crew. We were lucky enough that between us we had a lot of connections in our field. I had the contract to do all voice and data work for SONY's buildings in Manhattan and Jersey, My friend Teo  had ARROW electronics' two HUGE  buildings on the island and another guy got a LOT of CCTV work from the "boys" ....so we made good money. and we didn't have to punch a clock. 

The gym was something i always kept doing....I was too vain to let myself go ;D  there were many times I literally dragged myself to the gym when I was a zombie or worked out high as a kite

3. Before taking the drugs did you ever think shit this stuff mite kill me or fuck up my health? Or does taking the drugs make you oblivious to harm they can cause ?

Fuck yeah i worried. I have seen many a person OD or bug the fuck out because they were too high. I checked myself into the emergency room once because I thought my heart was going to explode after being banged up for three days.  Let me tell you, being that high is like death

Glad you sober and clean now bro and enjoying life, all the best. Hope i don't come across too much of a pussy in this post but being a sensible guy you sometimes feel your missing out on something. :-\

I'm just glad to be here period :D Like I said it was what it was and I have good stories to tell...but all things considered I would trade the wild nights for a more stable life any day.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »

You did and you didn't....I will admit I've been in some fucking wild scenarios in my life, due to the people I was running with and a lot of it was  insanely exciting shit that most people see in the movies. Not trying to brag at all. It was what it was. But being on the other end now i see that My whole realty was skewed. Me and the people I ran with were highly fucked up people with no moral compass whatsoever. anything and everything goes, no boundaries. wouldn't want that for my child

I always worked regardless, but the thing is the people i worked with, and for, and worked for me as well....were all just as fucked up as I was. Nobody got fired because we All would disappear for three days, if it wasn't me it was someone else in the crew. We were lucky enough that between us we had a lot of connections in our field. I had the contract to do all voice and data work for SONY's buildings in Manhattan and Jersey, My friend Teo  had ARROW electronics' two HUGE  buildings on the island and another guy got a LOT of CCTV work from the "boys" ....so we made good money. and we didn't have to punch a clock. 

The gym was something i always kept doing....I was too vain to let myself go ;D

Fuck yeah i worried. I have seen many a person OD or bug the fuck out because they were too high. I checked myself into the emergency room once because I thought my heart was going to explode after being banged up for three days.  Let me tell you, being that high is like death

I'm just glad to be here period :D Like I said it was what it was and I have good stories to tell...but all things considered I would trade the wild nights for a more stable life any day.

right bro, we got so high it was like the brightness of energy and just at the edge of a cliff

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2009, 06:05:02 PM »
Props to you guys for getting straight.............I wasted 33 years of my life on drugs and booze.

Very happy to be here today.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2009, 06:09:17 PM »
right bro, we got so high it was like the brightness of energy and just at the edge of a cliff

That's a good way of putting it. Hard to describe that state, when you go out Thursday and the next thing you know it's sunday afternoon and your cruising in your buddy's SCARAB  wondering how the fuck you got there

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »
That's a good way of putting it. Hard to describe that state, when you go out Thursday and the next thing you know it's sunday afternoon and your cruising in your buddy's SCARAB  wondering how the fuck you got there
during one particular drinking binge i lost track of time and forgot i used my brothers sportscar; totalled it and he never got it back.   that was SO fucked up

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2009, 06:32:04 PM »
I appreciate the honesty Groink.

Was really surprised that you could make it to the gym and still got a days work in. I guess the human body can adapt to nearly everything you throw at it.

Would be kool to hear some stories sometime.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
during one particular drinking binge i lost track of time and forgot i used my brothers sportscar; totalled it and he never got it back.   that was SO fucked up

Damn :o  he must have fucking flipped!!

Here's a nice related war story

I was at club that was owned by a guy that owned two strip clubs as well. It was 5:00 in the morning and we were hammered and ran out of drugs, so we called over to the other club and there was a guy holding there. So we each took out own car and raced each other to the other place in the middle of a snow storm.

i had a trans Am that was worked to the balls, and as i took the last fucking corner ( i could see the place) flying sideways in the snow, i lost it and hit a big ass tree at about 60 mph.. i wrapped the car around the tree.

The thing is at the time i didn't remember a thing. my friend was behind and saw the whole thing. he thought I was dead. but went he went over to the car he said i must have jumped into the back part of the car where the hatch was, because i was laying there knocked the fuck out. The steering wheel, drivers seat and center console were GONE, there was a tree in their place.

So him and two girls dragged me out and took me home, unconscious, and put me in my bed.  I was woken up by the sound of the cops pounding at my door. And when i opened it they asked me if I was involved in an accident,and i said no because i still didn't remember what the fuck happened to me. they bought it because they figured i would have been messed up if i was driving that car. it worked out because the car was totaled and i got the insurance money for it ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »
Here's a nice related war story

I don't see a damn thing about you using your gun to kill someone, knife up an enemy jumping from a tree, or anything about going overseas to war!!!

I've been ripped. >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »
I don't see a damn thing about you using your gun to kill someone, knife up an enemy jumping from a tree, or anything about going overseas to war!!!

I've been ripped. >:(

Never shot anybody....sorry dude

But I did see someone get stabbed in the eye with a fork

Saw someone get nearly beheaded when he got hit in the neck sideways with a shovel

And i'm probably the only dude here that has opened the trunk of a car and there was a dude writhing around in there, all duct-taped.

My friend thought it was funny

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »

I was just going off of your preface! ;D :P