Author Topic: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?  (Read 7482 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »
Is that the reason you're engaged to a trailer thrash and used car saleswoman named Maggie (even the name implies stink)? ;D
hahahaha, sounds like i touched a nerve with the lonely shut-in Debussey. ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 08:57:53 AM »
I am proudly engaged to a woman that lives in a trailer, wearing a tank top and selling used cars on the flea market 8)

:o

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »

even if that was the case which it isn't it would be better than being a zit faced 15 year old virgin living with his parents in Wisconsin like you. :D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 09:02:27 AM »
even if that was the case which it isn't it would be better than being a zit faced 15 year old virgin living with his parents in Wisconsin like you. :D

HAHA who is running the gimmick?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »
even if that was the case which it is  :D Dammit man! I'm proud to have a tank-top wearing, no shower-smelling trailer hag managing maah sppiiid factorehy :-* She fuuuuucks me sooo goood! And she smells like TUNA!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »
Back in college there was this chick that lived on my floor in the dorms, and I never really talked to her one night.  This was when I was bigger and in good shape.  I usually stayed covered up but one night after some moderate drinking I got up late at night to go use the restroom, since it was so late I only threw on a tank top.  As I walked in the hall I ran into that chick and talked to her a little.  She was staring at my pumped delts and I think our brief conversation made her wet.  Assist goes to the tank top.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 09:11:13 AM »
Back in college there was this chick that lived on my floor in the dorms, and I never really talked to her one night.  This was when I was bigger and in good shape.  I usually stayed covered up but one night after some moderate drinking I got up late at night to go use the restroom, since it was so late I only threw on a tank top.  As I walked in the hall I ran into that chick and talked to her a little.  She was staring at my pumped delts and I think our brief conversation made her wet.  Assist goes to the tank top.  
hahahahhaa, oh brother. ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 09:16:02 AM »
Did you fuck her?
If not why not?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 09:16:42 AM »
Did you fuck her?
If not why not?
because the situation didn't happen. :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 09:19:24 AM »
I still think girls will go for a goodlooking guy with bad body over average looking guy with amazing physique
Ah fuck it,I can get laid anyway,not saying I fuck grade A girls always but Im happy so I dont care

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 09:20:05 AM »
hahahahhaa, oh brother. ::)

That's rich.

My experience is more women dig the bod than don't....and the ones that don't can be pretty nasty about it. "I don't like guys with all those muscles...that's gross"

Hey bitch....how would you like it if I said "I don't like bitches with fat asses, bad skin, and big noses....That's gross"   2 minutes after meeting you? 8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »
Did you fuck her?
If not why not?
I didn't really find her attractive.  I just found it interesting she never noticed me till I sport the tank at 3am.  

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
A midnight piss you said you met her on the way to?
Just fuck her anyway then go asleep

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »
A midnight piss you said you met her on the way to?
Just fuck her anyway then go asleep
It was several years ago.  I was a lot more picky back then so I probably wouldn't have.  If it happened today I would probably immediately ask her for anal thus either getting it or she would be so appauled that she would quickly offer up the vag. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2009, 09:37:14 AM »
That's rich.

My experience is more women dig the bod than don't....and the ones that don't can be pretty nasty about it. "I don't like guys with all those muscles...that's gross"

Hey bitch....how would you like it if I said "I don't like bitches with fat asses, bad skin, and big noses....That's gross"   2 minutes after meeting you? 8)

impressive back dude.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 09:39:58 AM »
impressive back dude.

Thanks you big stud.

Jizzacked

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2009, 11:37:59 AM »
once you reach a certain size its sort of a point of diminishing returns when it comes to pussy... the majority of women who are still willing to throw themselves at you tend to have even more issues than the norm... just my experience.

I think it is basically an approachability issue....

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »

it aint unpleasant if they like your frame brent.

true but most girls may like the way you look or not, but one thing is for sure they do not like to share your time with the gym.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »
women like muscles.  i am a man with large muscles.  i pulverized a pussy 7 times lasnight and this morning.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2009, 01:08:24 PM »
There's one thing I know for sure: When I was 18 years old and weighed a wopping 88 pounds, there was no pussy to be had.
Years later, at 162 pounds with a six pack and muscle, all of a sudden I was waist deep.
Don't let those bitches tell you how shallow men are when they themselves are no better.
The same thing happened when I became a lawyer and bought nice cars.
Having said that, a good chest, delts and abs trump all suits, wallets and cars.
As nice as my cars are, I can't drive them into the go go bar.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2009, 01:10:37 PM »
There's one thing I know for sure: When I was 18 years old and weighed a wopping 88 pounds, there was no pussy to be had.
Years later, at 162 pounds with a six pack and muscle, all of a sudden I was waist deep.
Don't let those bitches tell you how shallow men are when they themselves are no better.
The same thing happened when I became a lawyer and bought nice cars.
Having said that, a good chest, delts and abs trump all suits, wallets and cars.
As nice as my cars are, I can't drive them into the go go bar.
"go go bar"? what is this 1966?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »
"go go bar"? what is this 1966?
That's what we heterosexual males call a bar that has girls dancing.
I don't know what you homosexuals call their clubs.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »
That's what we heterosexual males call a bar that has girls dancing.
I don't know what you homosexuals call their clubs.
hahaha, coming from a guy who prides himself on being an IFBB pro's towel boy. :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2009, 01:18:50 PM »
stick to the topic animals.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2009, 01:20:26 PM »
hahaha, coming from a guy who prides himself on being an IFBB pro's towel boy. :D
This is probably as good a time as any to make the following offer:
Any fan of Craig Richardson has an open invitation to come to NJ and train with us for a day.  You can make arrangements to choose whichever body part you like and afterwards we can go eat and you can pick Craig's brain on any topic you like.  You can bring a camera if you like.
Craig really appreciates when his fans ask for a photo or offer their encouragement.
He would love to give any fan the opportunity to train with us for a day if they so desired.
Quaker Oats can come too and then tell the world if he saw anyone there holding a towel.
I am serious about this offer as I think fans might like a training session with a pro bb.
I know when I was growing up how kool that would've seemed to me if Bertil Fox, Rory Leidelmeyer, Vince Comerford or Mohammed Maakawy ever made such an offer.