Author Topic: I'd like to say sorry to getbig  (Read 36679 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: I'd like to say sorry to getbig!
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »
;D ;D

How 'bout this? I always loved Garfield.

Those eyes are mesmerizing 8)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »
Thanks for your participation, i appreciate your concern.

I don't mean to make light of your newfound resolve.  I'm just pimping the show. 
~

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2009, 01:51:07 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Are you saying i don't even exist in my own imagination?  :'( :'(
Thats the return to Tao. ;)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »
Over the past few years i have owned many a getbigger, some great some not so great.

I have attacked most who disagree with anything i say, and been ruthless in my anger.
I have told many that they look like shit, when they looked like shit, despite never posting a pic of myself.
I now realise i am so far in peoples heads, it is upsetting them on a personal level.

However i would like to say i am aware of this, and will try from this moment on to be nicer to everyone.

I believe in Karma, and although i try to be nice always - i have failed too many times.
So this is my official apology, sorry for any offence caused.

I would like to extend my help and advices to anyone who needs or asks.

Take care

DK

(thanks to fatpanda, seriously i was thinking about a similar thread from yesterday on. I got a little freaked that so many guys here seem to take a lot of stuff happening on getbig very personal, and from all the online flaming and shittalking apart, i don't really want people to be upset in real life and i also don't want people to be angry with some online account, and putting all that is said on getbig to the real person behind that.)
There is nothing like quitting cocain... ;D
S

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: I'd like to say sorry to getbig
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
oh brother who has fatpanada and donkynuts "owned"? last i checked Fatpanda was getting destroyed all over the place a month or two back but claims he owned almost all of getbig in that thread  ::) and Donkykong looks so bad he will not even post a pic after a million posts bashing other people.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »
Thanks for your participation, i appreciate your concern.

oh brother who has fatpanada and donkynuts "owned"? last i checked Fatpanda was getting destroyed all over the place a month or two back but claims he owned almost all of getbig in that thread  ::) and Donkykong looks so bad he will not even post a pic after a million posts bashing other people.
thanks for your input big_sti, i feel your pain and i'm sorry for any offence caused.

also while you are typing perhaps you could post a pic of yourself, this is not to own you or anything, as i'm sure you look great weather you are a tiny tit or a muscle bear, but because it would be the correct thing to do. You do not need to hide behind a gimmick account.

i respect you.

whatever you decide i wish you well, as a gimmick you are quite funny, but you should get the credit on your main account.
175lbs by 31st July

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »
FATPANDA = Squadfather  :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »
FATPANDA = Squadfather  :o

squadfather is not me. He is a great character on getbig, but i fear he is suffering inside.

I will try to help him anyway i can, as i will with any getbigers who need or want it.

how are you on this fine morning bench?

thats a great avatar you have in paul anderson - a god in he strength world. i have his book, although i havn't found the time to read it yet. Have you read it ?
175lbs by 31st July

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »
hey panda we never really had a problem but my heart is open to start a new friendship

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »
squadfather is not me. He is a great character on getbig, but i fear he is suffering inside.

I will try to help him anyway i can, as i will with any getbigers who need or want it.

how are you on this fine morning bench?

thats a great avatar you have in paul anderson - a god in he strength world. i have his book, although i havn't found the time to read it yet. Have you read it ?

no sir, just read online articles about him though... some things sound amazing... i have trouble believing them but who knows 

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:55 PM »
TEAM FAT PANDA
 :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »
hey panda we never really had a problem but my heart is open to start a new friendship

great benz, i have always liked your no nonsense, ruthless ownings and like you say we have never had any problems.

I would be honoured to call you friend.  8)

TEAM FAT PANDA
 :D

you 2 bench  8)
175lbs by 31st July

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »
great benz, i have always liked your no nonsense, ruthless ownings and like you say we have never had any problems.

I would be honoured to call you friend.  8)
you 2 bench  8)

you've got a friend :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »
Over the past few years i have owned many a getbigger, some great some not so great.

I have attacked most who disagree with anything i say, and been ruthless in my anger.

I now realise i am so far in peoples heads, it is upsetting them on a personal level.

However i would like to say i am aware of this, and will try from this moment on to be nicer to everyone.

I believe in Karma, and although i try to be nice always - i have failed too many times.

So this is my official apology, sorry for any offence caused.

I would like to extend my help and advices to anyone who needs or asks.

Take care

Fatpanda

It needs a real man to say “sorry”!!.. great words form a great guy..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »
no sir, just read online articles about him though... some things sound amazing... i have trouble believing them but who knows 

his mentor was a guy called bob peoples, i have his book also ( not read it properly either yet ). he deadlifted 700lbs i believe, from what i read his strength training was so simple too. It was from bob that paul used the partials at much heavier weights - the book static strength uses this technique, as does many powerlifting teams.

if i get some time, i wil scan some pics from the books for you and getbig  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »
It needs a real man to say “sorry”!!.. great words form a great guy..

thanks as always Sherief, coming from a great guy like yourself that means a lot to me  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2009, 09:26:21 PM »
heres a few pics from the books that i found on google

2400lbs + 2 girls  :o

bob deadlifting 725lbs at a weight of 180lbs  :o all drug free  :o

his dungeon gym  :o

bob invented the power rack too.
175lbs by 31st July

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »
im guilty of feeding in to the bullshit a year or so ago on here,i would get so upset if someone was being a dick and obnoxious.now i just laugh at it cause most stuff people post is deeply exaggerated if not total bullshit.i dont know about you guys but i got enough stuff to worry about in my everyday life then to worry about if guys on getbig dont approve of my opinions.take these gossip and opinions boards for what theyre worth,its a great place to come and have afew laughs and read some juicy gossip.dont let it make you blow a gasket brothers,to be honest,last year i stayed off these boards for a year or so cause i was getting caught up in the bullshit,letting peoples posts bother me enough to where i just said fukk it,im not gonna read it anymore.i must say that alot of you guys where very good posters and had positive and informitive stuff to contribute,but alot of guys just seemed to hang around the boards looking for someone to debate with and argue with.no one forces anyone to read these boards,if the boards get to some people that much maybe its time for some people to take a break like i took
R

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2009, 09:59:25 PM »
fat panda
whats type or routine did he use?
like an example of a routine

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »
im guilty of feeding in to the bullshit a year or so ago on here,i would get so upset if someone was being a dick and obnoxious.now i just laugh at it cause most stuff people post is deeply exaggerated if not total bullshit.i dont know about you guys but i got enough stuff to worry about in my everyday life then to worry about if guys on getbig dont approve of my opinions.take these gossip and opinions boards for what theyre worth,its a great place to come and have afew laughs and read some juicy gossip.dont let it make you blow a gasket brothers,to be honest,last year i stayed off these boards for a year or so cause i was getting caught up in the bullshit,letting peoples posts bother me enough to where i just said fukk it,im not gonna read it anymore.i must say that alot of you guys where very good posters and had positive and informitive stuff to contribute,but alot of guys just seemed to hang around the boards looking for someone to debate with and argue with.no one forces anyone to read these boards,if the boards get to some people that much maybe its time for some people to take a break like i took

Thanks for the king words, gracie bj, you are a quality poster! If you would start adding columns, i would read your posts as well.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2009, 11:49:26 PM »
im guilty of feeding in to the bullshit a year or so ago on here,i would get so upset if someone was being a dick and obnoxious.now i just laugh at it cause most stuff people post is deeply exaggerated if not total bullshit.i dont know about you guys but i got enough stuff to worry about in my everyday life then to worry about if guys on getbig dont approve of my opinions.take these gossip and opinions boards for what theyre worth,its a great place to come and have afew laughs and read some juicy gossip.dont let it make you blow a gasket brothers,to be honest,last year i stayed off these boards for a year or so cause i was getting caught up in the bullshit,letting peoples posts bother me enough to where i just said fukk it,im not gonna read it anymore.i must say that alot of you guys where very good posters and had positive and informitive stuff to contribute,  but alot of guys just seemed to hang around the boards looking for someone to debate with and argue with.no one forces anyone to read these boards,if the boards get to some people that much maybe its time for some people to take a break like i took

i'm sad to say, that was me  :(

no more though  :)

Quote from: benchthis.
link=topic=272827.msg3840033#msg3840033 date=1238475565
fat panda
whats type or routine did he use?
like an example of a routine

he believes in starting an exercise with 1 or 2 reps then sticking with the weight untill you get 5-6 only then would he increase the weight. i can't remember how many sets, ( i'm in the process of moving, and have boxed up all my books, so i can't check just now)

he also believed in extremely heavy partials, so for deadlift he would work in the top 2 inches of the movement, then slowly over the next few workouts increase the range by a few inches each time untill he could lift the weight full range for reps. He invented the power rack to help him with this. his book actually has the scematics for the rack he made  8)  ( as you can see from the pics above , paul anderson used these partials too).

i really believe that they were drug free, so when you think about the weight they moved its mind blowing.
175lbs by 31st July

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2009, 12:29:25 AM »
can you explain to me why we are here? what is the meaning of life?

Even if there is a meaning of life, it doesn't matter because we will never know it during this existence, any way. You might think you can be told the meaning of life, but no one would trust an explanation 100% anyway. So best thing is just forget the "meaning of life", it's a waste of time.

But instead a logical way of looking at it is we are just a step of the matter/energy that forms this planet is becoming conscious. We are made of the matter that makes up this planet. On a bigger scale the matter and energy of the universe slowly becoming conscious. But the reason (if there is one) is certainly not for us to know in this state, we are just another small step in how matter behaves and slowly evolve.

So I think the best is to get over your self as being anything different, special or better than anyone else, and realize everyone is in the same boat. Life ain't always perceived as easy or happy, this goes for everyone. Should be enough to want treat everyone with respect. Not because any superstition judging you, or think that you have something to gain from it, but know people don't really need extra shit and negativity in their life, it's enough what life comes with for everyone anyway.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2009, 12:32:10 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »
So I think the best is to get over your self as being anything different, special or better than anyone else, and realize everyone is in the same boat.

Does doing that make you feel all noble and virtuous on the inside to the point where you are just feeling smug from your magnanimity? No, I'm not saying be an arrogant prick and think you are smarter than everyone else, but if you are smart or better than most people in something, why not be honest, acknowledge it and pride yourself on being what / who you are?

And regardless of what you say, people are different, even though they have a lot of things in common physically, mentally, socially and in other contexts. The last thing I want to do is feel like I'm part of the mob and not have an identity that is indistinguishable from the next guy - don't see what's so saintly about such a state of mind.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2009, 12:37:41 AM »
Even if there is a meaning of life, it doesn't matter because we will never know it during this existence, any way. You might think you can be told the meaning of life, but no one would trust an explanation 100% anyway. So best thing is just forget the "meaning of life", it's a waste of time.

But instead a logical way of looking at it is we are just a step of the matter/energy that forms this planet is becoming conscious. We are made of the matter that makes up this planet. On a bigger scale the matter and energy of the universe slowly becoming conscious. But the reason (if there is one) is certainly not for us to know in this state, we are just another small step in how matter behaves and slowly evolve.

So I think the best is to get over your self as being anything different, special or better than anyone else, and realize everyone is in the same boat. Life ain't always perceived as easy or happy, this goes for everyone. Should be enough to want treat everyone with respect. Not because any superstition judging you, or think that you have something to gain from it, but know people don't really need extra shit and negativity in their life, it's enough what life comes with for everyone anyway.

a few have discovered the meaning of life  :) moses, buddha, jesus, mohammed, and many others. Their message is the same...............love each other.

are you claiming they are wrong? it doesn't matter?

that was my point, that is what everyone thinks - that we will never know, so so instead of looking for answers and meaning we just go on buying the latest mobile phone and watching sports on our latest plasma 62" tv.

all the while chasing money to fullfill the empty hole inside us, that can never and will never be filed with such shallow items.

in all honesty i bet the only time you can truly say you have been 100% happy/satisfied was when you have been head over heels in love with someone. To me this is what we should be striving for, as even if we don't get there we will make everyone happier in the meantime.  :)
175lbs by 31st July