Author Topic: New taliban law.  (Read 5904 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Re: New taliban law.
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 04:05:52 PM »
cold dude.
Like nobody had a stuck up not giving it up wife, you high and mighty umpa lumpa. >:(

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 04:17:13 PM »
I wish a country would just step up to the plate and Nuke the entire middle east.  Then send robots in for the oil.  Sure their would be a few pissed off people,  but that would pass and then we wouldn't have to deal with these assholes anymore

haha the only military strategy we need is the effective placement of a few nukes. even the people there who arent terrorists still succumb to fucked up values and belief systems. its not worth all the saving that would be involved. we need to wipe the surface clean, and pillage the undergrounds for oil.

if that day ever day ever came, things would get interesting to say the least.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 04:26:03 PM »
The Soviets fought for it because of 1) Territorial expansion  2) Oil supplies

I did some reading...didn't they view the israeli/egypt pact a threat via the US so they bolstered the communist govt in Afganistan because relations w/ iraq had soured?
$

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »
I wish a country would just step up to the plate and Nuke the entire middle east.  Then send robots in for the oil.  Sure their would be a few pissed off people,  but that would pass and then we wouldn't have to deal with these assholes anymore
i may agree to this if it includes isreal  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 04:30:11 PM »

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

still one of the most ridiculous clips I've ever seen on youtube.
$

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 05:59:30 PM »
haha the only military strategy we need is the effective placement of a few nukes. even the people there who arent terrorists still succumb to fucked up values and belief systems. its not worth all the saving that would be involved. we need to wipe the surface clean, and pillage the undergrounds for oil.

if that day ever day ever came, things would get interesting to say the least.

Actually all you need is one.

It seemed the shut the fucking Japs up pretty quick

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »
The Soviets fought for it because of 1) Territorial expansion  2) Oil supplies

Afghanistan has jack shit for oil... it's not Iraq or Iran.  ::)   The Soviet action there was part of the cold war, basically a proxy war with the west.  Back then every country in the world had to pick a side, and "communist vs western-leaning" civil wars were fought in lots of places no one would otherwise give two shits about.  We did it in Vietnam, they did the same thing in Afghanistan, although at least they had the excuse that Afghanistan was on their border.  It would be like Mexico going commie back during the cold war...  of course we'd invade.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »

HAHA this made me laugh for some reason, the robots for oil thing had me rolling  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »

Good call.  It'll never happen, but without question we'd be better off.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »
HAHA this made me laugh for some reason, the robots for oil thing had me rolling  ;D

Thanks ;D

When I wrote that i was picturing 1950's style robots with antennas on their heads rolling in on tank treads

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 06:59:12 PM »

Good call.  It'll never happen, but without question we'd be better off.

It's true   we need to just hit the reset button over there, there is no fixing that mess

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 07:05:13 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/31/hamid-karzai-afghanistan-law

hahahahaha.

Women can't leave the house without the man,s approval. And rape at home is legal. Because shes not allowed to say "no" to sex.

hahahahahahahahah

Taliban women on their woman "rights" day

hahahahaha even worse then everyday Another scarf  ;D ;D

i'd hit the one in the green

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 07:25:05 PM »

Taliban women on their woman "rights" day

Those are worse than beekeeper suits.  What a fucked up culture!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »

Looks like when my two kids play behind the curtain display at Bed Bath & Beyond
$

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »
No tits.  >:(
a

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »
Actually all you need is one.

It seemed the shut the fucking Japs up pretty quick

are you trying to shut people up? or are you trying to cleanse the land and rape it for oil? cause i was going for the latter...

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 08:55:39 PM »
Thanks ;D

When I wrote that i was picturing 1950's style robots with antennas on their heads rolling in on tank treads

you are quite the though guy aren't you "groink"
fucking idiot ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »

you are quite the though guy aren't you "groink"
fucking idiot ::)

Yes  because that's what i would get out of that post  ::)

Who are you again?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 10:27:25 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/31/hamid-karzai-afghanistan-law

That second one from the left is hot

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
Wife beating in Islam today:

A Pakistan Muslim Imam wrote a book called, "Tufat-ul-Nisa" ("Gift to Women") teaches that a husband should physically beat his wife just as the Koran says. In Spain, an Islamic leader named, Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, who functions as an Imam for a mosque and is viewed as a scholar, wrote a book called, "
      Women in Islam", which openly instructs how a man should beat his wife. The BBC reports that Muhammad Kamal Mustafa "recommends verbal correction followed by a period of sexual abstinence as the best punishment for a wife, but does not rule out a beating as long as it is kept within strict guidelines... to avoid serious damage, a husband should never hit his wife in a state of extreme or blind anger. He should never hit sensitive parts of the body such as the face, head, breasts or stomach. He should only hit the hands or feet using a rod that is thin and light so that it does not leave scars or bruises on the body. The husband's aim, the writer said, should be to cause psychological suffering and not to humiliate or physically abuse his wife (‘Spanish Women’s Fury at Islamic Advice’, BBC, 24, July 2000)

It's interesting that muslim women aren't allowed to fight back. All they can do is complain to the husbands relatives who will take his side anyway

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 12:49:44 AM »
These people are fucked in the head.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 01:38:01 AM »

So you would prefer the man hating culture we have in the USA and other western societies???

At least these women show respect to men by not shoving their T&A in mens faces 24/7/365

All that does is creata a lot of disrespect for women.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2009, 01:47:34 AM »
So bigbobs,if the taliban is indeed outed from power,you're saying its the normal muslim law now over there that approves this debauchery??
Shame on you Islam,shame on you indeed

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2009, 02:00:17 AM »
religion should be exterminated everywhere.