Author Topic: New taliban law.  (Read 5905 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: New taliban law.
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2009, 02:03:17 AM »
Islam is a joke

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2009, 04:22:18 AM »
Islam is a joke
Agreed. That part of the world needs to be turned into a parking lot.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2009, 06:06:29 AM »
So you would prefer the man hating culture we have in the USA and other western societies???

At least these women show respect to men by not shoving their T&A in mens faces 24/7/365

All that does is creata a lot of disrespect for women.

I take it you've never spent any time at the Spearmint Rhino....
\

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »
So you would prefer the man hating culture we have in the USA and other western societies???

At least these women show respect to men by not shoving their T&A in mens faces 24/7/365

All that does is creata a lot of disrespect for women.

Western culture is not perfect but it is dramatically better than Islamic theocracies stuck in the 11th century.  So yes, I do prefer our culture. 

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »
Islam is a joke

well this joke is fastest growing religion in the world will eventually take over the world without the fight by the end of this century.either u live in usa or europe look arround u its coming its taking over resistance has began inside ur cultures nothing can stop this now.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »
well this joke is fastest growing religion in the world will eventually take over the world without the fight by the end of this century.either u live in usa or europe look arround u its coming its taking over resistance has began inside ur cultures nothing can stop this now.

Despite the bad English by Asianmyth ... he is 100% right.  I have travelled though Africa, then Europe... and now have seen what is happening here in the US. 

20 years from now we will be asking how we allowed this to happen right under our very noses.  I am just going on what I personally have seen on the other continents.  Nothing to joke about.

Americans are very naive.....

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
you guys are out of your mind. 

there will be many deaths and war before Islam is put back under control, but if you think people are gonna stand by and do nothing then you are mistaken. they will wait until there is no choice or no chance instead of understanding the threat, but they will fight back.

Islam is the most warped ideology/religion of the modern era.  All religions can be warped/corrupted by leaders for their use and can be the cause of bloodshed/war.  But few major religions, in their actual teachings, are as violent, intolerant, and totalitarian as the teachings of Islam.
Valhalla awaits.

TruthHurts

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »

Women can't leave the house without the man,s approval. And rape at home is legal. Because shes not allowed to say "no" to sex.

where do i sign up?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »

there will be many deaths and war before Islam is put back under control, but if you think people are gonna stand by and do nothing then you are mistaken. they will wait until there is no choice or no chance instead of understanding the threat, but they will fight back.

Islam is the most warped ideology/religion of the modern era.  All religions can be warped/corrupted by leaders for their use and can be the cause of bloodshed/war.  But few major religions, in their actual teachings, are as violent, intolerant, and totalitarian as the teachings of Islam.

islam is a magic religion.  It allowed 19 guys with pocketknives to cause NORAD to stand down. 

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »

but how u can stop this from happening with nukes.....i doubt....west need strong social structure to fight this intervention.where people have love and care for others without any greed or benifit.i dont think capitalism can provide such love and brother hood between men.only religion can produce such brother hood but west left religion way behind.
islam is providing such brotherhood.look how muslims from all over the world came to afghanistan to fight against russians and now against americans and inspite of big prize money on usama and other peoples head no one is giving them up.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 11:33:36 AM »
enough god braindwashed nutcases in the world already, if you believe an ancient book is the word of god yourn total narrow minded idiot.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »
enough god braindwashed nutcases in the world already, if you believe an ancient book is the word of god yourn total narrow minded idiot.

shut up
$

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 11:58:43 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 12:01:38 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 12:03:45 PM »
but how u can stop this from happening with nukes.....i doubt....west need strong social structure to fight this intervention.where people have love and care for others without any greed or benifit.i dont think capitalism can provide such love and brother hood between men.only religion can produce such brother hood but west left religion way behind.
islam is providing such brotherhood.look how muslims from all over the world came to afghanistan to fight against russians and now against americans and inspite of big prize money on usama and other peoples head no one is giving them up.....

LOL. So, love, care (sic), and greed are determined not by biology or social contract, but by religion.  ::)

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 12:06:11 PM »

does it really matter how these books are written by god or by men.thing is "if they are providing brotherhood among human beings" for me the answer is yes.if all people or majority of people in the world start thinking like u what a big mess this world will become over night.
believe it or not most of people stay sane because they believe life after death and hell or heaven.these books provided these concepts.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »
LOL. So, love, care (sic), and greed are determined not by biology or social contract, but by religion.  ::)

all biological human emotions(love,hate,jealousy,greed...etc) are the same since the beginning of mankind.religion provide laws and boundaries to keep them under control.these religious books provide the basic infrastructure to help build peacefull societies in dark ancient times.