Author Topic: Does anyone here have any idea what Ronnie's cycle looked like?  (Read 4267 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Does anyone here have any idea what Ronnie's cycle looked like?
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »
one part of it and only 4-5 weeks out... 500mg anadrol a day... only part i know. If i knew more i would tell ya. I do also know that his test is not as high as one would think.. its in grams though. Just dont know the exact number.  I can also tell you a certain Mr O and most others do not use underground at all... what so ever. All legit shit, and they get it almost for nothing. Gh and things are what cost the most. And hazbin is right... i know amatuers using more then alot of pros, myself included at one time. I couldnt get past 260 with huge amounts, and looked bloated and fat. I didnt use gh though.   

I train and prep alot of guys and i got alot of titles and overalls with them and when i first got ahold of there cycles i was horrified. I literally cut there shit a third and low and behold they started winning lol...
damn, that's alot of fuccking Anadrol :o, what was the test per week and the GH per day? what about the slin?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
damn, that's alot of fuccking Anadrol :o, what was the test per week and the GH per day? what about the slin?

i didnt get to hear the rest... but i can tell you what another mr o uses gh wise and a certain HUGE masters O guy did as well... 18iu, and 24iu for the masters guy.  I know it for fact cause we talk about things all the time lol.. these guys spend some fucking cake. Jay spends about 30k more then he wins at mr o lol.. and like 40k of is just massage... I almost shit.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »
i didnt get to hear the rest... but i can tell you what another mr o uses gh wise and a certain HUGE masters O guy did as well... 18iu, and 24iu for the masters guy.  I know it for fact cause we talk about things all the time lol.. these guys spend some fucking cake. Jay spends about 30k more then he wins at mr o lol.. and like 40k of is just massage... I almost shit.

even jay doesn't go plus from a contest alone? yikes...

can you post some of your cycles?
tank u jesus

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 05:23:16 PM »

last sentence = bullshit.

Holy shit 10 a bombs :-X :-X :-X

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »

Joking aside, Ronnie looks like he's 70 with yellow eyes.
The "health & fitness" industry. ;D
N

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 05:55:32 PM »
every drug free guy on GetBig knows a guy that knows exactly what Ronnie took, and could look exactly the same as Ronnie if they wanted to do all that shit.
Aint that the truth!   I love the famous "If I took all that shit i'd be as big as you"

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 06:00:06 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »
I heard it's on that interview made by Tom Platz, where he talked with some IFBB pros and they revieled what they were taking - that shit he made that you can only get on VHS ??? BTW and I remeber also from the Ronnie "Cost of Redemption" movie , but why the hell would Ronnie take DHEA when he takes all that gear. That's like Rolling a pinner of some shwag weed, but you also have kronic that you toke from a 2ft bong ???

dhea is an important hormone in the body and when on steroids your body stops producing dhea. many steroid users are very defecient in dhea, and thus supplement with it to cure that deficiency.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 08:10:05 PM »
ronnies actual cycle

celltech

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 08:21:20 PM »
one part of it and only 4-5 weeks out... 500mg anadrol a day... only part i know. If i knew more i would tell ya. I do also know that his test is not as high as one would think.. its in grams though. Just dont know the exact number.  I can also tell you a certain Mr O and most others do not use underground at all... what so ever. All legit shit, and they get it almost for nothing. Gh and things are what cost the most. And hazbin is right... i know amatuers using more then alot of pros, myself included at one time. I couldnt get past 260 with huge amounts, and looked bloated and fat. I didnt use gh though.   

I train and prep alot of guys and i got alot of titles and overalls with them and when i first got ahold of there cycles i was horrified. I literally cut there shit a third and low and behold they started winning lol...

and thwt was your problem friend,,why dont you try 4 units of red tops or american gh like seizan or lilly humatrope ,,,try it lets say for 8 weeks at 4-6 units,,,tell me what you see after,,

or i can just tell you what you will see after,,,

remember that 260 boated fat fuck you werre?? after those 8 weeks you will be 268lb  and suddenly stand in front of mirror and see the lines of the abdominals coming out,,sudennly you will notice that your physiqe getting more of a 3 dimention look and you dont have to flex as hard.,,, suddenly you will see that you can wear a shirt and look big but!! when you take the shirt off....people say you are huge because the waist if you didnt abuse insulin will become tightr smaller and if you got naturally small waist you will look HUGE even at 220!

pay close close attention to denis wolfe,,,that is what gh does to the body he is prime example how an average bodybuilder can become top of the top if the gh use is done at the right time

the happiest moment in a bodybuilders life is when he walk on scale and see the numbers go up while looking at the mirror and see the fat go down and only one thing can cause it ONLY ONE SINGLE THING

growth hormone!

the reason jason cutler is a profesional bodybuilder and not some average joe is growth horomone,thats! how magical this hormone is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »
and thwt was your problem friend,,why dont you try 4 units of red tops or american gh like seizan or lilly humatrope ,,,try it lets say for 8 weeks at 4-6 units,,,tell me what you see after,,

remember that 260 boated fat fuck you werre?? after those 8 weeks you will be 268lb  and suddenly stand in front of mirror and see the lines of the abdominals coming out,,sudennly you will notice that your physiqe getting more of a 3 dimention look and you dont have to flex as hard.,,, suddenly you will see that you can wear a shirt and look big but!! when you take the shirt off....people say you are huge because the waist if you didnt abuse insulin will become tightr smaller and if you got naturally small waist you will look HUGE even at 220!

pay close close attention to denis wolfe,,,that is what gh does to the body he is prime example how an average bodybuilder can become top of the top if the gh use is done at the right time

the happiest moment in a bodybuilders life is when he walk on scale and see the numbers go up while looking at the mirror and see the fat go down and only one thing can cause it ONLY ONE SINGLE THING

growth hormone!

the reason jason cutler is a profesional bodybuilder and not some average joe is growth horomone,thats! how magical this hormone is

gh15 approved

that's the fucking truth right there

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »

growth hormone!

gh15 approved

Dear God of Hormones, why have you been pimping redtops lately, especially after all you have said about stuff from China.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »
cute

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »
All this talk about growth makes me want to get some.  Tren has lost it's touch.  Don't get the same effects like I did 6 or seven years ago.
\

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »
All this talk about growth makes me want to get some.  Tren has lost it's touch.  Don't get the same effects like I did 6 or seven years ago.

growth rocks

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »
Gotta give it a whirl.  My metabolism ain't what it used to be.
\

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »
Jesus, 500mg drol, grams of test, 18iu gh?

There's no way Cutler drops $40k on massage though.

That would be 5 sessions a week, at $150 a session, all year long.
It's Hip to be Square!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 09:34:07 PM »
Jesus, 500mg drol, grams of test, 18iu gh?

There's no way Cutler drops $40k on massage though.

That would be 5 sessions a week, at $150 a session, all year long.
happy ending cost $$$?
A

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »

Considering A-50 is dosed at 1-5mg/kg It's possible that he took that much with no side effects since It's only for 4 weeks. The studied i've read had liver issues occuring only after 3-6 months of use!