Author Topic: Dogs are peices of shit  (Read 19345 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Dogs are peices of shit
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
Fuck all of you dog haters. You're entitled to your own opinion but your attitude and anger is severely misguided.

Dogs are loyal companions who deserve to be treated well in return. If I've had a tough day or I don't seem happy, my dogs can sense that and they try to cheer me up. Maybe the dogs that some of you speak of are mistreated by their owners. Ever think of that?

For the most part, there's a pretty good chunk of people on this planet that pretty much suck as human beings. By comparison, the majority of dogs in this world are incapable of being phony and their love and respect to their owners are genuine. Most of the time, I'll take the latter comparative ratio when it comes to companionship.

So you dog haters can go eat a dick.... :-*

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »
pls link me to proof of that b/c ive never heard that.

Sorry to hear about your daughter i really am, is it possible for you to tell us what happened? was it your dog? I don't own a dog right now due to space but i have been around dogs of all types all my life, some would bite you given the chance, most wouldn't key is knowing the difference and not putting yourself in the situation to get bit.
Sure I can. She and other kids were playing in the house running around being kids and the dog got overly exited and started snapping at them chasing their feet and biting at their clothes and whatnot. It may have been playing, who knows, but it went way too far.
Dogs do get jealous of newborns or any company you may have over. This is true. Too territorial. Watch the reaction they have next time some uninvited company comes over.
Thanks for asking to man. It's silly how someone couldn't understand how I feel when my child was hurt, strange?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2009, 09:10:57 AM »
Fuck all of you dog haters. You're entitled to your own opinion but your attitude and anger is severely misguided.

Dogs are loyal companions who deserve to be treated well in return. If I've had a tough day or I don't seem happy, my dogs can sense that and they try to cheer me up. Maybe the dogs that some of you speak of are mistreated by their owners. Ever think of that?

For the most part, there's a pretty good chunk of people on this planet that pretty much suck as human beings. By comparison, the majority of dogs in this world are incapable of being phony and their love and respect to their owners are genuine. Most of the time, I'll take the latter comparative ratio when it comes to companionship.

Thanks for the explanation!!

I'd always suspected most petwits have severe relationship/emotional issues.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2009, 09:14:55 AM »
Fuck all of you dog haters.

And you feel this way cause some people don't like dogs? Amazing ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 09:18:06 AM »
Sure I can. She and other kids were playing in the house running around being kids and the dog got overly exited and started snapping at them chasing their feet and biting at their clothes and whatnot. It may have been playing, who knows, but it went way too far.
Dogs do get jealous of newborns or any company you may have over. This is true. Too territorial. Watch the reaction they have next time some uninvited company comes over.
Thanks for asking to man. It's silly how someone couldn't understand how I feel when my child was hurt, strange?
was it your dog? a friends dog? that behavior of snapping at their feet should have been stopped right then and there the dog was trying to herd the kids like cattle. I had a friend when i was younger that had 2 boxers and they would rip my socks literally they would rip my socks right off my feet if i wore some...always thought it was funny when i was younger but you have to know what to look for. No I agree i wouldnt leave young kids unattended with a big dog or a dog that i wasnt comfortable with. Dogs need to know their place and if you let them do what they want i.e. herd the children then you cant blame them really when they snap at them too. That reaction to uninvited company maybe just them being protective of their owners its in their nature just like some dogs to herd ppl. If its to aggresive it needs to be checked and they need to be taught. Dogs are pretty intelligent or at least intelligent enough to understand whats acceptable and whats not maybe not why but they can learn what they can do and cant do.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
Thanks for the explanation!!

I'd always suspected most petwits have severe relationship/emotional issues.

Whatever you say, bro. I stand by my comments. If you're a dog hater, then go take my advice and eat a dick. Don't forget to brush afterwards.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:05 AM »
And you feel this way cause some people don't like dogs? Amazing ::)

My comments are aimed at those who share the opinion that "dogs are pieces of shit". Nice thread topic, by the way. Don't strain your brain with that plethora of originality, MATRIX.

You don't like dogs, fine. Not everyone does and that's ok. Don't own one. But some of the reasons stated in this thread that are supposed to justify why dogs are "pieces of shit" are absolutely retarded.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »
was it your dog? a friends dog? that behavior of snapping at their feet should have been stopped right then and there the dog was trying to herd the kids like cattle. I had a friend when i was younger that had 2 boxers and they would rip my socks literally they would rip my socks right off my feet if i wore some...always thought it was funny when i was younger but you have to know what to look for. No I agree i wouldnt leave young kids unattended with a big dog or a dog that i wasnt comfortable with. Dogs need to know their place and if you let them do what they want i.e. herd the children then you cant blame them really when they snap at them too. That reaction to uninvited company maybe just them being protective of their owners its in their nature just like some dogs to herd ppl. If its to aggressive it needs to be checked and they need to be taught. Dogs are pretty intelligent or at least intelligent enough to understand whats acceptable and whats not maybe not why but they can learn what they can do and cant do.
That's totally understandable. Dogs can be trained to obey and be loyal this is indisputable. I don't hate dogs as in I want them erased off the earth. I would just rather not deal with them or have them around my kids or furniture cause they tear up stuff. Just too much hassle for me and my trust is not there anymore.
Thanks for being level headed dude

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »
My comments are aimed at those who share the opinion that "dogs are pieces of shit". Nice thread topic, by the way. Don't strain your brain with that plethora of originality, MATRIX.

You don't like dogs, fine. Not everyone does and that's ok. Don't own one. But some of the reasons stated in this thread that are supposed to justify why dogs are "pieces of shit" are absolutely retarded.
Hahaha melt little guy melt!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 09:45:25 AM »
Whatever you say, bro. I stand by my comments. If you're a dog hater, then go take my advice and eat a dick. Don't forget to brush afterwards.

I hate all animals, not just dogs.

People who fail regularly at 'real' relationships commonly have pets. Having something around totally dependent upon them fills an emotional hole. No need to take things so personally.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 09:49:28 AM »

People who fail regularly at 'real' relationships commonly have pets. Having something around totally dependent upon them fills an emotional hole. No need to take things so personally.
Exaclty. Jeez this guy needs a life. Is it really something to get that mad over?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 09:56:18 AM »

I don't take anything some anonymous tool writes on a website as personal. But your state your opinions like it's bible talk.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »
Hahaha melt little guy melt!

hahaha okay big man, I will! ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »
Exaclty. Jeez this guy needs a life. Is it really something to get that mad over?

His fascination with 'eating dick' might be why relationships with women have caused him so much pain. :)

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »
His fascination with 'eating dick' might be why relationships with women have caused him so much pain. :)
Maybe dog dick does him good :P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »

Astute observation.
I hate the State.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »
The claim that a dog's main purpose is to love humans is readliy contestable.

Yeah, I guess that whole "man's best friend" thing that dates back to our caveman days is completely historicaly inaccurate.  You really have no idea what you're talking about.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 10:04:55 AM »

what about those that have good families and friends that have pets? LOL thats pretty generalized kaje i think you have a preconcieved notion of paris hilton with her little rat as the common dog owner.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »
Don't forget that dogs are:

search and rescue tools
used for fighting crime
aids to the disabled
aids to the sick
aids to the rehabilitation of the prison population
used in the military
and on numerous occasions have performed great feats of heroism at the expense of their own safety.

I think this thread should be locked, as it has no business on a board about pets. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 10:10:13 AM »
what about those that have good families and friends that have pets? LOL thats pretty generalized kaje i think you have a preconcieved notion of paris hilton with her little rat as the common dog owner.

It wasn't a blanket statement. There are certainly 'normal' people with pets though I personally can't see any use for non working animals.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »
It wasn't a blanket statement. There are certainly 'normal' people with pets though I personally can't see any use for non working animals.

home defense, personal defense, entertainment, companionship

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 10:16:39 AM »
Don't forget that dogs are:

search and rescue tools
used for fighting crime
aids to the disabled
aids to the sick
aids to the rehabilitation of the prison population
used in the military
and on numerous occasions have performed great feats of heroism at the expense of their own safety.

I think this thread should be locked, as it has no business on a board about pets. 

So this is the only forum that cannot tolerate a difference of opinion?

home defense, personal defense, entertainment, companionship

The judgement on their uselessness is mine. That opinion doesn't apply to others.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 10:21:33 AM »

Whoa, rim shot! ::) You should take that act out on the road, bro. Nice!

Incidently, I'm quite positive that I'm with a woman that you could only dream about having. Call it a strong hunch on my part.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:37 AM »
Yeah, I guess that whole "man's best friend" thing that dates back to our caveman days is completely historicaly inaccurate.  You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Dogs are looking for leadership but it need not be human; they are barely removed from wolves in their behavioural evolution. That was my point. An alpha man or an alpha dog, both work equally well.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 10:27:01 AM »
Whoa, rim shot! You should take that act out on the road, bro. Nice!

Incidently, I'm quite positive that I'm with a woman that you could only dream about having. Call it a strong hunch on my part.

You sound violent and primitive.
I hate the State.