Author Topic: Dogs are peices of shit  (Read 19348 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Dogs are peices of shit
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 10:27:43 AM »
Dogs are looking for leadership but it need not be human; they are barely removed from wolves in their behavioural evolution. That was my point. An alpha man or an alpha dog, both work equally well.
they are far removed behaviourally from wolfs  ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 10:27:50 AM »
You sound violent and primitive.

I am. I'l bite your fucking head off I ever I see you. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 10:29:37 AM »
I am. I'l bite your fucking head off I ever I see you. :)

Well then, that is something to be proud of... ::)
I hate the State.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 10:51:46 AM »
Well then, that is something to be proud of... ::)

Indeed..... 8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2009, 10:52:47 AM »
Indeed..... 8)

Do you beat your dog and gf as well?
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
Whoa, rim shot! ::) You should take that act out on the road, bro. Nice!

Incidently, I'm quite positive that I'm with a woman that you could only dream about having. Call it a strong hunch on my part.

I'm quite positive people who can only sustain relationships with animals on hiding from something. Call it a strong hunch on my part.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 12:12:50 PM »
I'm quite positive people who can only sustain relationships with animals on hiding from something. Call it a strong hunch on my part.

Whatever. Moving on......

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

As Ace Ventura was once quoted as saying......."I don't do humans...."

:D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2009, 01:12:24 PM »

It's probably fat from all the peanut butter. :)

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »
As Ace Ventura was once quoted as saying......."I don't do humans...."

:D
Good to see your laughing now. Uptight till you get the coffee huh? Much like me. Still don't like dogs though ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 01:49:33 PM »
It's probably fat from all the peanut butter. :)

Dude, I'm telling you. Take your act out on the road. Your future looks bright!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »
Dude, I'm telling you. Take your act out on the road. Your future looks bright!

Should I buy shades? :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »
I hate all animals, not just dogs.

No surprise, especially since you're part of the animal kingdom.   ::)

People who fail regularly at 'real' relationships commonly have pets.

So at 5 years old, I was failing at my relationships & realized that I needed pets?

Having something around totally dependent upon them fills an emotional hole. No need to take things so personally.

Or it could be part of something larger than your mind can comprehend.  Whether you're a spiritual person or not makes no difference.  I am not 'religious' per se, but will say I am spiritual.  In my opinion being a part of the animal kingdom, it's our responsibility to embrace all animal life & respect it's existence.  If not, there will be none to have & eventually the human animal will be gone to.  Yes I stomp on spiders & sure, I used to hunt deer, rabbits, bird, etcc.. for food.  It's a co-existence.  Having a dog is not for the sake of it being dependent upon me.  Having a dog is to bring something in my life that enriches what I already have.  Any idiot can buy a car, have sex with prostitutes or have a baby like Octomom to fill voids.  Not everyone who haves a pet does for the reason you think of.  Otherwise, your kids that you have are a void to fill emotional holes....or....a product of irresponsible fucking.  In another words, another great contribution to society.   ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »
they are far removed behaviourally from wolfs  ::)

Absolutely not; genetically they can still interbreed and moreover if you look at their behaviour you will see the same patterns.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 04:22:49 PM »
Absolutely not; genetically they can still interbreed and moreover if you look at their behaviour you will see the same patterns.
LOL genetically yea they are similar but behavriouarlly they are far from the same please give examples of how they are the same.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 04:33:00 PM »
LOL genetically yea they are similar but behavriouarlly they are far from the same please give examples of how they are the same.

I am willing to admit when I am wrong. It seems that I am wrong about this particular point; this is an interesting article.

http://www.nwf.org/wildlife/pdfs/CanYouTurnAWolfIntoADog.pdf
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 04:38:20 PM »
I am willing to admit when I am wrong. It seems that I am wrong about this particular point; this is an interesting article.

http://www.nwf.org/wildlife/pdfs/CanYouTurnAWolfIntoADog.pdf
cudos sir

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2009, 04:45:31 PM »
No surprise, especially since you're part of the animal kingdom.   ::)

And your point is?

So at 5 years old, I was failing at my relationships & realized that I needed pets?

We all know there's no age limit on lameness or parental issues. :)

Or it could be part of something larger than your mind can comprehend.  Whether you're a spiritual person or not makes no difference.  I am not 'religious' per se, but will say I am spiritual.  In my opinion being a part of the animal kingdom, it's our responsibility to embrace all animal life & respect it's existence.  If not, there will be none to have & eventually the human animal will be gone to.  Yes I stomp on spiders & sure, I used to hunt deer, rabbits, bird, etcc.. for food.  It's a co-existence.  Having a dog is not for the sake of it being dependent upon me.  Having a dog is to bring something in my life that enriches what I already have.  Any idiot can buy a car, have sex with prostitutes or have a baby like Octomom to fill voids.  Not everyone who haves a pet does for the reason you think of.  Otherwise, your kids that you have are a void to fill emotional holes....or....a product of irresponsible fucking.  In another words, another great contribution to society.   ::)

People always give us the same crap about unconditional love coming from pets. I simply feel most are looking for is the unconditional lovability that can only be achieved through pseudo-relationships. Real relationships are a lot more work than caring for pets. Being with a person takes a level of sacrifice, communication, give, take, etc... There's nothing wrong with substituting animal bonding for lasting, satisfying relationships. It's just silly, IMO, to compare a dog that can be left in a kennel all day and is happy with a little food, water, attention and the occasional walk to people who require so much more of us. Most of us can feed, water, walk and pet an animal but relationships take a whole lot more effort to 'work'. Pets are just a convenient way for for many folks to have someone that will always need them no matter what, sort of like children that never grow up.

I would never harm, injure or mistreat an animal so saying I hate them is probably not accurate. I just have no use for them but there isn't adequate language to explain the extent to which they and being dependent upon repulse me.

Besides... I said most people. Surely you can appreciate the difference between saying some people use pets to fill emotional voids because they can't form normal, healthy relationships and all pet owners being petwits.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »
And your point is?

that you're an idiot for missing it

We all know there's no age limit on lameness or parental issues. :)

case in point

People always give us the same crap about unconditional love coming from pets. I simply feel most are looking for is the unconditional lovability that can only be achieved through pseudo-relationships.

If you feel all people wanting pets for this reason, then you have some issues yourself

Real relationships are a lot more work than caring for pets. Being with a person takes a level of sacrifice, communication, give, take, etc... There's nothing wrong with substituting animal bonding for lasting, satisfying relationships. It's just silly, IMO, to compare a dog that can be left in a kennel all day and is happy with a little food, water, attention and the occasional walk to people who require so much more of us. Most of us can feed, water, walk and pet an animal but relationships take a whole lot more effort to 'work'. Pets are just a convenient way for for many folks to have someone that will always need them no matter what, sort of like children that never grow up.

I would never harm, injure or mistreat an animal so saying I hate them is probably not accurate. I just have no use for them but there isn't adequate language to explain the extent to which they and being dependent upon repulse me.

Not everyone who owns a pet...is dependent upon them, especially for emotion 'fills'. 

Besides... I said most people. Surely you can appreciate the difference between saying some people use pets to fill emotional voids because they can't form normal, healthy relationships and all pet owners being petwits.

I wouldn't use the terms 'most'.  I can see where 'some' people do.  My father has no desire to be bothered by a lot of human contact any longer.  He has 2 dogs.  I don't think they could ever replace human social interaction but it keeps him happy.  I probably can think of many people that have children & are a complete mess.  What's worse is the children are a complete mess.  I would rather have dogs & cats lives being ruined being stuck in a house all day than a bunch of children.

Also, go to a shelter & you'll see proof where alot of people don't use pets to fill emotional voids.  They're considered disposable by todays standards.  Many years ago, the pet dog was a valable part of the family network, like the cow or horse.

Pets have a purpose.  To some....yes, they fill voids.  Next time you go out & buy something for yourself & someone says "mid life" crisis, just remember you're filling a void.  Maybe it's not at the pet store. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »
Knny,

You're a cool dude and I probably shouldn't bust balls too much here. You can take it but last thing I should do is get a bunch of people going when there's no time for proper teasing. I didn't initially realize the original post about dogs being annoying was on this forum.

Us busting each other's balls (though always fun) would eventually reduce enjoyment of the pet forum for others and that really wouldn't be right. I do find the discussion about pet/people relationships interesting but really don't want to carry on a urinating match with you, especially considering the thread title probably doesn't give people a lot of room to join in without starting off angered by the initial post. It didn't start out on the right foot and I'm too lazy to sort out posts where I was having fun from being serious. You probably get what I mean but it didn't start out in a way that has the tone that fits here. :)

We can always have fun on the Y but I'll let it go here out of respect for other forum members.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2009, 06:34:49 PM »
Yup, I agree.

body88

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2009, 08:21:21 PM »
I dont like dogs, waaaaa, waaaaa ,waaaa  ::)  Harden the fuck up!  Dogs are awesome.  8)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2009, 04:53:58 AM »
Knny,

You're a cool dude and I probably shouldn't bust balls too much here. You can take it but last thing I should do is get a bunch of people going when there's no time for proper teasing. I didn't initially realize the original post about dogs being annoying was on this forum.

Us busting each other's balls (though always fun) would eventually reduce enjoyment of the pet forum for others and that really wouldn't be right. I do find the discussion about pet/people relationships interesting but really don't want to carry on a urinating match with you, especially considering the thread title probably doesn't give people a lot of room to join in without starting off angered by the initial post. It didn't start out on the right foot and I'm too lazy to sort out posts where I was having fun from being serious. You probably get what I mean but it didn't start out in a way that has the tone that fits here. :)

We can always have fun on the Y but I'll let it go here out of respect for other forum members.

Epic backpedaling... ::)

There...someone had to say it Jake... :D
?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2009, 05:00:05 AM »
Epic backpedaling... ::)

There...someone had to say it Jake... :D

Don't make me block your PMs. :P

Deicide