Author Topic: Dogs are peices of shit  (Read 19326 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Dogs are peices of shit
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2009, 05:28:38 AM »
 ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 08:39:12 AM »
This is true. You may think a little different if your kid gets bit by one. I guarantee it
You can't guarantee that.  If my kid was bitten by a dog, it wouldn't leave me hating all dogs.  That is a bit unfair.  You find out why first of all.  Was it the dog's fault or the owner's for not either containing the dog or maybe abusing the dog in the first place to make it want to lash out and bite.  Could it have been the child's parent's fault (not being personal...just being general) for not keeping an eye on your child or teaching them not to go near strange dogs.  Or was it the child's fault for either getting to close to the animal or hurting it (even by accident).  I had a German Shephard who was the friendliest dog, loved everyone and one day he had an ear infection that I didn't know about.  I had company over for dinner and one of my guests was patting him.  He was fine and loving it up but then while she was rubbing his head she ran her hands along his ears to massage them and he turn in a half a second and bit her hand straight through her palm.  It was so fast that she didn't even feel it.  My dog immediately went running into a corner because he knew he did something wrong.  My guest was like "what was that about" and then we noticed her hand was bleeding.  We couldn't believe what had happened.  She had to get stitches and my dog had to go into quarantine for a few days until they were sure my dog's bite didn't make my guest sick.  In any case, you can't blame the species or hate the species for something one dog might do.  It would be like me hating all men because one hit my sister or my mother or something.
:D Weee

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
You can't guarantee that.  If my kid was bitten by a dog, it wouldn't leave me hating all dogs.  That is a bit unfair.  You find out why first of all.  Was it the dog's fault or the owner's for not either containing the dog or maybe abusing the dog in the first place to make it want to lash out and bite.  Could it have been the child's parent's fault (not being personal...just being general) for not keeping an eye on your child or teaching them not to go near strange dogs.  Or was it the child's fault for either getting to close to the animal or hurting it (even by accident).  I had a German Shephard who was the friendliest dog, loved everyone and one day he had an ear infection that I didn't know about.  I had company over for dinner and one of my guests was patting him.  He was fine and loving it up but then while she was rubbing his head she ran her hands along his ears to massage them and he turn in a half a second and bit her hand straight through her palm.  It was so fast that she didn't even feel it.  My dog immediately went running into a corner because he knew he did something wrong.  My guest was like "what was that about" and then we noticed her hand was bleeding.  We couldn't believe what had happened.  She had to get stitches and my dog had to go into quarantine for a few days until they were sure my dog's bite didn't make my guest sick.  In any case, you can't blame the species or hate the species for something one dog might do.  It would be like me hating all men because one hit my sister or my mother or something.

Very good post.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »
That' true and I respect what your saying I truly do.
Look, I just don't like dogs. It's nothing against dog owners I just don't like dogs, period, that simple. No disrespect at all. Everyone has their opinion and I have mine. Don't mean to sound like a dick, sorry. I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2009, 07:20:37 AM »
Look, I just don't like dogs. It's nothing against dog owners I just don't like dogs, period, that simple. No disrespect at all. Everyone has their opinion and I have mine. Don't mean to sound like a dick, sorry. I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM 

Just remember, dogs usually know when someone fears them or doesn't like.  Just don't get all surprised when they try to bite you.
 ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2009, 08:08:45 AM »
Just remember, dogs usually know when someone fears them or doesn't like.  Just don't get all surprised when they try to bite you.
 ;D

hahahah

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2009, 08:16:57 AM »
I have three and i admit sometimes i can't stand them, but the good outweighs the bad.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »
 ;D

;D I'll keep my distance

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »
I have three and i admit sometimes i can't stand them,
I can't imagine that  ???
R

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »
I can't imagine that  ???
lol that sounds bad, doesn't it? I love them, but sometimes it's a bit much.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2009, 07:17:03 PM »

People always give us the same crap about unconditional love coming from pets. I simply feel most are looking for is the unconditional lovability that can only be achieved through pseudo-relationships. Real relationships are a lot more work than caring for pets. Being with a person takes a level of sacrifice, communication, give, take, etc... There's nothing wrong with substituting animal bonding for lasting, satisfying relationships. It's just silly, IMO, to compare a dog that can be left in a kennel all day and is happy with a little food, water, attention and the occasional walk to people who require so much more of us. Most of us can feed, water, walk and pet an animal but relationships take a whole lot more effort to 'work'. Pets are just a convenient way for for many folks to have someone that will always need them no matter what, sort of like children that never grow up.

I would never harm, injure or mistreat an animal so saying I hate them is probably not accurate. I just have no use for them but there isn't adequate language to explain the extent to which they and being dependent upon repulse me.

Besides... I said most people. Surely you can appreciate the difference between saying some people use pets to fill emotional voids because they can't form normal, healthy relationships and all pet owners being petwits.

I am kind of shocked by your comments on this topic.  Oh well.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2009, 07:01:34 PM »
I am kind of shocked by your comments on this topic.  Oh well.

Really?!

You can't appreciate the difference between bonding with an animal that depends upon you for it's survival and someone who can walk away?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2009, 07:40:07 PM »
i like dogs.  Hell the more people I meet the more I prefer animals.  People suck ass

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2009, 01:46:35 PM »
they need constatnt attention, you have to buy lots of food, you have to walk them, they smell like shit, they are always all over you and annoy you especially when eating or trying to watch a movie, they shit everywhere and piss on the floors, they chew up or rip apart furniture, cables, most anything left in their reach, many of them bite or maul people, and worst of all, THEY MAKE A SHITLOAD OF NOISE AT ALL HOURS.
you may love dogs (for some reason), but chances are you neighbors dont want to hear your animal howling all fucking night or early in the morning, or barking nonstop for hours on end while facing the fence at anything that moves, or nothing at all.
i will never understand why so many people have them.

as Mary12ponies once said " There are no problem horses, only problem riders"
carpe` vaginum!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2009, 07:18:10 PM »

Well then you should be hating the owners of the "problem" dogs you mention, dogs will do what they are allowed to do by their owners.  Dogs are innocent, people make or allow bad dog behavior. 

Just like the noisy, demanding, needy, spoiled, crying, whining, messy, unappreciative, little brat kids out there, its the parents who let them become that, I do hate those fucks.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2009, 11:38:41 PM »
Fuck all of you dog haters. You're entitled to your own opinion but your attitude and anger is severely misguided.

Dogs are loyal companions who deserve to be treated well in return. If I've had a tough day or I don't seem happy, my dogs can sense that and they try to cheer me up. Maybe the dogs that some of you speak of are mistreated by their owners. Ever think of that?

For the most part, there's a pretty good chunk of people on this planet that pretty much suck as human beings. By comparison, the majority of dogs in this world are incapable of being phony and their love and respect to their owners are genuine. Most of the time, I'll take the latter comparative ratio when it comes to companionship.

So you dog haters can go eat a dick.... :-*

A very typical 'dog person' response.

You probably let your kids go apeshit at the restaurant too becuase it 'cheers you up". too eh?

The whole dog fetish that's going on these days is really weird. Look at how many people in this thread get all violent and nasty if you DARE say anything bad about these animals. Look around. A LOT of dog owners have some major issues. I agree with the statement that lots of people need that unconditional bond because they have emotional or psychological issues. Your dog won't leave you, no matter how much of an asshole you are, right? What about the average pitbull-type owner? Do they usually have issues? Remember that NOBODY ELSE really loves your animal like you do. No one thinks it's cute when they tear shit up and act up.

So a lot of people out there need to get off the whole "If you don't like my dog I'll fucking kick your ass". The people who take this tact are the people who have the animals that cause problems, bite kids, bark all goddamn day and night, shit all over everything, etc. If your animal is really a well trained, well behaved creature, people will tolerate it just fine, won't be no problems. If you have a monster, they will hate it, and you too.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2009, 12:09:40 AM »
A very typical 'dog person' response.

You probably let your kids go apeshit at the restaurant too becuase it 'cheers you up". too eh?

The whole dog fetish that's going on these days is really weird. Look at how many people in this thread get all violent and nasty if you DARE say anything bad about these animals. Look around. A LOT of dog owners have some major issues. I agree with the statement that lots of people need that unconditional bond because they have emotional or psychological issues. Your dog won't leave you, no matter how much of an asshole you are, right? What about the average pitbull-type owner? Do they usually have issues? Remember that NOBODY ELSE really loves your animal like you do. No one thinks it's cute when they tear shit up and act up.

So a lot of people out there need to get off the whole "If you don't like my dog I'll fucking kick your ass". The people who take this tact are the people who have the animals that cause problems, bite kids, bark all goddamn day and night, shit all over everything, etc. If your animal is really a well trained, well behaved creature, people will tolerate it just fine, won't be no problems. If you have a monster, they will hate it, and you too.

Actually there is one person on getbig *guess* who really has issues in this regard...
I hate the State.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2009, 04:40:23 AM »
I honestly feel the same way. Annoying as hell! I don't care if your dog is friendly or whatever I don't wanna pet it or want that dumb ass dog around me.
I just started feeling that way after my oldest daughter got bit by one for no reason at all.
All may not be this way, but I could live without them.

perhaps you should watch after your offspring better..not your daughters fault and not the dogs fault that only leaves..

your daughter can get hurt by a multitude of things if not careful, good luck hating..bikes, bees, other mean kids, boyfriends, bad grades, pimples, pressure from society to look slim and dentists

there is always a reason a dog will bite, you failed in two areas

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2009, 05:54:41 AM »
perhaps you should watch after your offspring better..not your daughters fault and not the dogs fault that only leaves..

your daughter can get hurt by a multitude of things if not careful, good luck hating..bikes, bees, other mean kids, boyfriends, bad grades, pimples, pressure from society to look slim and dentists

Quoted for truth.  Right on the money.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2009, 06:08:52 AM »

Not a very good argument. That's like saying when someone gets run over and injures and you just say, you could have fallen down the stairs as well. Either way you get hurt. SOME dogs ARE dangerous...fact.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2009, 06:27:08 AM »

Typical idiotic answer.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2009, 08:19:27 AM »
Typical idiotic answer.

LOL you sound like the parent of those monster kids who were described who's brats can do no wrong.  These brain dead idiots are all just so happy when little Tyler and Josh are not bothering them for once, that they just let them "do their thing" Not caring they are causing havoc and throwing things or hitting the dog...Too bad a dog has better parenting skills than you, if your not gonna keep your kids in line then someone has to.  LOL keep blaming everthing in the world for your parental short comings.

Hey I agree many dogs are a PITA and I dislike them too, but I always try to remember its the owners fault they are getting away with it, same holds true for the parents of brat kids.

Dogs are a part of this world as a parent you will need to be able recognize aggressive or dominate dog behavior and keep your children away from that.  You would hope the dog owner would do this but they might not be the best to recognize that their dog has "issues" until its too late.  Dogs/pets can teach the young children of this world much, things like compassion, responsibility, living in the now and love, so there is much value in having them.

With that said I'm very cautious at first around all big dogs (but it applies to all sizes) especially certain breeds.  Until I get a handle on their disposition I will avoid contact or being too close.  With these bigger dominate dogs you need to be very cognisant of your body language, distance, eye contact and how you may approach them.  Dogs have their own body language too, eye contact, ears up, tail up....all signs of an excited or unsubmissive dog, of course growling is a bad sign.  Tail relaxed in a neutral position, ears down or even a little back, not staring you down these are more submissive or comfortable behaviors.  Then teach this to your children when they become old enough to understand.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »

OK, I'm a bad father I forced the dog to bite my daughter, silly me... ::) whatever dude, look at it however you please I really don't care. Like I said before those kids and my daughter were doing nothing directly at the dog they were just playing and you know how dogs get overexited and start snappin at ankles and such... whatever I don't even feel like explaining it anymore. Sad day for me.
I don't like dogs... you do... so what?

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »
OK, I'm a bad father I forced the dog to bite my daughter, silly me... ::) whatever dude, look at it however you please I really don't care. Like I said before those kids and my daughter were doing nothing directly at the dog they were just playing and you know how dogs get overexited and start snappin at ankles and such... whatever I don't even feel like explaining it anymore. Sad day for me.
I don't like dogs... you do... so what?

im glad she wasnt seriously hurt. hope youre day get better.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »
im glad she wasnt seriously hurt. hope youre day get better.
Appreciate it man, thanks