Author Topic: Dbol stomach cramps  (Read 26909 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Dbol stomach cramps
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 02:55:43 PM »
then i wouldnt worry too much about having four-5 beers a wk as long as thats all your actually having lol  when taking orals, you want to be careful but you wont hurt yourself, just want to be safe as possible.
muscle

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »
you might lose a few lbs, its possible, but if your eating as much as you should be eating, then you shouldnt be losign any weight, even if your dropping a bit of fat at the moment.

oh and in my opinion drop the alochol. 4 beers 5 beers...whetever. any alcohol is too much alcohol. its counter productive.  think about it like this..every time you drink a beer, then you just took one step back.     while on roids it may not matter that much since every day your taking a step or two forward... why take that one step back anyway?

I have to agree with Tbombz completely here. It just doesnt make sense to me to be drinking alcohol while "ON". Especially when running orals that can be harsh. Just because it doesnt cause problems for one does not mean it wont cause problems for others.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »
well like I said it does make good sense, Dbol is hell on the liver.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 04:57:21 PM »
honestly, i wasnt taling about health effects at all. im talking about getting big quickly. alcohol is a posion in the body, slows protein synthesis, dehydrates..eetc etc..

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 07:45:39 AM »
Well damn no beer, o well its only for about one more month or so

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »
anadrol ruined my appitite, itried to eat but i felt sick almost all day long and i never got that feeling from dbol (i have other bros who have lol ) im with you in the green bud lol moring puffing right now as we speak lol helps me eat but since im getting ready to summer diet, ill hold off till night time with the green lol

i got some dbol coming so im going to try that again, its been since like 05 since i have done dbol last lol

I felt like a tired slut on Anadrol......

Sluggish and worn like a British prostitute.

I had to slag off the Anadrol on someone else.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »
when on 50mg I could sleep like a rock after a workout and shower.  That really wasnt good though since I had to go to work.