Author Topic: Why do you think getbiggers are so dishonest about their lives and abilities?  (Read 6832 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Did you like John Paul more than the current one?
Well, like is a relative term when discussing heads of organized religion. I will say that JPII seemed to make quite the effort to be 'of the people' while Benedict makes no bones over the fact he is a martinet-like functionary (and a cold fish). If St. Peter's was leveled tomorrow, all I would mourn would be the loss of scholarship and artworks.   :D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
i'm not sure.  i think it's because you are highly hypocritical, pompous and arrogant and that annoys me.

make one of them indian movies about it ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
i'm not sure.  i think it's because you are highly hypocritical, pompous and arrogant and that annoys me.

Hypocritical? I underestimated my bf%, have never had anything but scorn for my physique and openly admit I have never benched more than 90kg for 5 reps, etc. Plenty of people here far more hypocritical. I am the complete oppisite of pompous and arrogant, in fact I get on my friends' nerves with my self-denigration. But I have realised that getbig attracts bullies as shite draws flies and each bully needs a personal obsession. I happen to be yours; I am not sure if I should feel flattered or scared. In any event, your obsession with me will do you little good. I can imagine a thousand ways you could bettter spend your time. :)
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
I don't get the feud between boonasty and deicide, they are both great guys

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Generally speaking it is a known fact that getbigggers exaggerate if not outright lie about themselves. Does anyone have any convincing theories as to why?

Discuss...
INSECURITY

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

He is obsessed with and ascribes to me things things which are not true. He started the fehde, not I.
I hate the State.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
make one of them indian movies about it ;D

;D

Hypocritical? I underestimated my bf%, have never had anything but scorn for my physique and openly admit I have never benched more than 90kg for 5 reps, etc. Plenty of people here far more hypocritical. I am the complete oppisite of pompous and arrogant, in fact I get on my friends' nerves with my self-denigration. But I have realised that getbig attracts bullies as shite draws flies and each bully needs a personal obsession. I happen to be yours; I am not sure if I should feel flattered or scared. In any event, your obsession with me will do you little good. I can imagine a thousand ways you could bettter spend your time. :)

is this hypocritical?

I took umbrage rather at the fact that you would mock people who were paralysed and would find humour in mocking a person confined to a wheel chair.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=248470.0

we're trying to work it out thru PM ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
not true, you're the future hope of getbig, one of it's rising stars, a legend in the making

Thank you, I am getting lean.  I should look pretty fucking cool when I'm at your bodyfat level.  8)
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Thank you, I am getting lean.  I should look pretty fucking cool when I'm at your bodyfat level.  8)

If you support RP, then you are already there young man. :)
I hate the State.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
If you support RP, then you are already there young man. :)

Thank you sir!  :)  I do indeed, and the Campaign for Liberty!
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Thank you sir!  :)  I do indeed, and the Campaign for Liberty!

People like you are the future of the USA... :)!
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
can't respond right now... these two supermodels are trying to decide who gives the best blowjobs, and I've been judging this thing all morning.
;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I heard this is your front runner ....

If they could have his body, 99% of getbiggers would say yes in an instant.

Yet, on getbig they will call this a "swimmer", "skinny fat", "ridiculous" etc. This guy has a job as a model at an international show, it's not even his clothes, it's his job because some homo designer told him to wear that, and by wearing that he makes more money than 99% getbiggers in a week.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Two words:  fear, insecurity.  :'(

I expected as much...
Some present themselves falsely or in a favorable light because they define themselves through the opinions of others.  Bodybuilding is about appearance so it attracts these types.  You don't just find them hiding behind keyboards.  You will also see them in photos from the world of bodybuilding which get posted here.  Some are so desperately in need of praise, and so fearful of disapproval, that they mortgage their health, future, and integrity in search of approval.  Thankfully, most Getbiggers don't go that far and they're content to just bullshit.
I expected that too...
And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope. Shit! That's three. I'll come in again.    :D
No one expects that.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Well, like is a relative term when discussing heads of organized religion. I will say that JPII seemed to make quite the effort to be 'of the people' while Benedict makes no bones over the fact he is a martinet-like functionary (and a cold fish). If St. Peter's was leveled tomorrow, all I would mourn would be the loss of scholarship and artworks.   :D

QFT
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
If they could have his body, 99% of getbiggers would say yes in an instant.

Yet, on getbig they will call this a "swimmer", "skinny fat", "ridiculous" etc. This guy has a job as a model at an international show, it's not even his clothes, it's his job because some homo designer told him to wear that, and by wearing that he makes more money than 99% getbiggers in a week, and i would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to suck his dick.

fixed. :D

DK II

• Getbig V
fixed. :D

lol, you my fat friend are the one on getbig who's be most jealous of that young good looking guy that has more sex on a week with more different people (who gives a fuck if they are male or femlae) than you in your miserable trailer park life.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Generally speaking it is a known fact that getbigggers exaggerate if not outright lie about themselves. Does anyone have any convincing theories as to why?

Discuss...

most of the time I assume people telling the truth. Life is easier when you are real to yourself. You're only tearing down and ripping on yourself by lying.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
lol, you my fat friend are the one on getbig who's be most jealous of that young good looking guy that has more sex on a week with more different people (who gives a fuck if they are male or femlae) than you in your miserable trailer park life.

hahahaa, so much for your so called "more positive" act, "donkey". ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
most of the time I assume people telling the truth. Life is easier when you are real to yourself. You're only tearing down and ripping on yourself by lying.

Yep, i agree.

It all hits back on you and draws you into a fake life. If you're a nobody IRL and a hero on the internet, you will get ill at some time.

hahahaa, so much for your so called "more positive" act, "donkey". ;D

I am positive, i am just obliged to tell the truth as well, Dave.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Yep, i agree.

It all hits back on you and draws you into a fake life. If you're a nobody IRL and a hero on the internet, you will get ill at some time.

I am positive, i am just obliged to tell the truth as well, Dave.
hahaha, yet you won't post a picture of yourself. :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Cheers for relevancy... :)
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
he never will

plus he doesn't feel the need to prove himself  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
he never will

hahaha, exactly, maybe he's a spy like the other great anonymous one "goatboy". ::)

DK II

• Getbig V

So what? Why do you even care?

Get a life, Dave.

he never will

Oh look, my other stalker.

Why do you even care?

Get a life, Sebastian.