Author Topic: When dieting, what do you do to fight the hunger feeling?  (Read 26006 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: When dieting, what do you do to fight the hunger feeling?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »
I never heard the one about brushing teeth before.  That is certainly worth a try.

Info like this is why I still come to GetBig even when the "ownings" get to be too much.   :)

;)

Owned!
I hate the State.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »
1. Green Tea
2. Diet Sodas.
3. Soup with grated, raw vegetables added just before serving. Taking time to chew through it slows you down & gives the stomach time to feel full plus you get the fibre & enzymes. Just cycle brassicas &  parsnips etc. to avoid interfering with nutrient absorption (Google raw food + oxalic acid ).

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 03:40:25 PM »
Any tips?

Are you trying to just lose weight or you getting ready for a contest?

If you just try to lose weight than you need to eat food that increases your Cholecystokinin(CCK) levels naturally.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »
Are you trying to just lose weight or you getting ready for a contest?

If you just try to lose weight than you need to eat food that increases your Cholecystokinin(CCK) levels naturally.

Clarify...j

Just drop weight...
I hate the State.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 03:46:30 PM »
Clarify...j

Just drop weight...

OK, so if I understand correctly, the problem is that you have problem with managing hunger, yes?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »
OK, so if I understand correctly, the problem is that you have problem with managing hunger, yes?

Today was kind of a cheat day so today was ok...will have to balance out the next few days what I kind of fucked up today but yes sometimes have hunger issues...
I hate the State.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 04:13:33 PM »
Today was kind of a cheat day so today was ok...will have to balance out the next few days what I kind of fucked up today but yes sometimes have hunger issues...

Dieters have difficultes with managing their hunger while trying to lose weight. Cholecystokinin (CCK) is considert to be the best-studied endogenous satiety factor. CCK increses naturally with a meal and elicits satiety and feeling of fullness. Drink a glass of white potato juce before meals,(potato contains Proteinase inhibitor 2) which will enhance the release of CCK. 

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »
Dieters have difficultes with managing their hunger while trying to lose weight. Cholecystokinin (CCK) is considert to be the best-studied endogenous satiety factor. CCK increses naturally with a meal and elicits satiety and feeling of fullness. Drink a glass of white potato juce before meals,(potato contains Proteinase inhibitor 2) which will enhance the release of CCK. 

Where the hell do you get potato juice my good man?
Air Falcon

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2009, 07:36:12 PM »

Where the hell do you get potato juice my good man?

You make your own, with a juicer.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 02:30:35 AM »

woa this seems good.

Deceide, what i say is drop your cals to 800 below maintance, maybe even 1000, eat veges when hungry, and drink lots of diet soda if you like, what helps me the most however is to have my first meal of the day at around 12.30 pm.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 05:55:24 AM »
woa this seems good.

Deceide, what i say is drop your cals to 800 below maintance, maybe even 1000, eat veges when hungry, and drink lots of diet soda if you like, what helps me the most however is to have my first meal of the day at around 12.30 pm.

Chewing gum?
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2009, 10:41:54 AM »
i dont think the potatoe juice is that great of an idea. its an interesting concept, and certainly backed with some science (it seems), however added a bunch of calories to help block hunger.... doesnt make much sense to me (adding the calories from potatoe juice).... instead id rather use a supplemental or medical hunger suppressant...

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »
i dont think the potatoe juice is that great of an idea. its an interesting concept, and certainly backed with some science (it seems), however added a bunch of calories to help block hunger.... doesnt make much sense to me (adding the calories from potatoe juice).... instead id rather use a supplemental or medical hunger suppressant...

One medium potato has only 26g carbs, however if you worry about the calories than you my try to take the potato extract Slendesta(300mg before meals) or a product called OlogoSlim. I would stay away from medical hunger suppressant or stimulants.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »
One medium potato has only 26g carbs, however if you worry about the calories than you my try to take the potato extract Slendesta(300mg before meals) or a product called OlogoSlim. I would stay away from medical hunger suppressant or stimulants.

Ephedra: it's what's for breakfast.
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2009, 12:48:02 PM »

hat [potatoe extract sounds much better. porbably standardized to a high amount of the active chemical thats effective anyway. most natural foods contain too small amount of the "good stuff"..and you end up having to take in too much food to get the desired result. for example green tea... the amount of green tea one woul have to drink in order to get a thousand mg of EGCG would be impossible t drink... however one could get 1000mg egcg from a couple of pills standardized for egcg rather easily..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »
hat [potatoe extract sounds much better. porbably standardized to a high amount of the active chemical thats effective anyway. most natural foods contain too small amount of the "good stuff"..and you end up having to take in too much food to get the desired result. for example green tea... the amount of green tea one woul have to drink in order to get a thousand mg of EGCG would be impossible t drink... however one could get 1000mg egcg from a couple of pills standardized for egcg rather easily..

I'm gonna chew gum.
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »
I'm gonna chew gum.
You think you'll be able to maintain a normal bf level comfortably, once you're there?
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
You think you'll be able to maintain a normal bf level comfortably, once you're there?

No idea, but gotta try man, just to be lean just once see how I look! :)
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2009, 04:08:38 PM »
I'm gonna chew gum.

That helped me a lot. 

Also drinking hot tea.

R

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »
No idea, but gotta try man, just to be lean just once see how I look! :)
best of luck bud, gotta try everything atleast once with the exception of pork.  8)
follow the arrows

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2009, 01:30:16 AM »
I like to eat sugar free mints.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2009, 12:27:58 PM »
 Drink iced tea, if you don't like iced tea, drink water with a lemon......just for a little taste! This should help with your hunger!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »
Smoke cigarettes.
G

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »
sugar free jello

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »
Chewing gum is actually a bad idea. Chewing gum activates the salivating process which inturns starts the digestion process in the rest of your digestion tract. An since you have no food, it makes you hungry.
No doubt about it...