Author Topic: Damn it! Wash your hands!  (Read 24102 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Damn it! Wash your hands!
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »
I heard that many women do not wash their hands either and sometimes female public toilets are even more disgusting.
How can that be?!  ???

That's pretty hot.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »
More than once, I have been mocked for washing my hands after using the bathroom.  Since when is hygiene (washing your hands) considered "gay?"  In many public bathrooms I have observed that more than 60% of men do not wash their hands after using the john.  Were you guys raised by wolves?  Are women any more conscientious about this sort of thing?

I have seen this lack of hygiene in many public places—even in the locker room at gay gyms—even when there is a sign admonishing you to wash your hands.

Do you consider hand washing optional?  Do you wash your hands when you are at home?  Alone?  I do.

Is there ever an excuse for not washing your hands after doing your business?  I say no!  >:(

1) if possible i wont use public restrooms
2) instead of toilet paper i use baby wipes
3) always wash whether i pee or poop...

but with me its more of an OCD..i'm a compulsive hand washer/sanatizer
carpe` vaginum!

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2009, 11:40:14 AM »
you know who doesn't wash their hands???....ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »
Wash your fucking hands already you damned dirty apes!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »
tank u jesus

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2009, 03:56:29 PM »
1) if possible i wont use public restrooms
2) instead of toilet paper i use baby wipes
3) always wash whether i pee or poop...

but with me its more of an OCD..i'm a compulsive hand washer/sanatizer

I agree. You sound like me.
HAHA, RON.....

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2009, 05:20:38 PM »
Female rest rooms can be very unhygienic environments.

Yes, blood smeared bowls, seats and walls.  Tampons and pads (used) being displaced anywhere and everywhere etc. etc

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »
Female rest rooms can be very unhygienic environments.

Yes, blood smeared bowls, seats and walls.  Tampons and pads (used) being displaced anywhere and everywhere etc. etc

Bulimic vomitus.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 03, 2009, 11:12:12 PM »
Do you guys wash your hands before meals?  At home?  In restaurants?  As soon as the waitress takes my order I'm off to the men's room to wash my hands.  I marvel at the amount of men who just dig right in without a regard to hygiene.  Eww! 

For those of you who think washing your hands is no big deal, just imagine shaking hands with the new guy at the office.  Before he met you, he just left the men's room and didn't wash his hands.  Now he has shaken your hand and the boss is taking you all out to lunch.  You've sat down to eat without washing.  Now, guess what is on your hands... the new guy's cock cheese and fecal matter! :-X

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:46 AM »
Now, guess what is on your hands... the new guy's cock cheese and fecal matter! :-X

Damn Bay! I was just about to tuck into some food. You just ruined my post workout meal!

I wash my hands as often as necessary. I'm a scientist by trade and i work with some i don't want on my cock or on my food, and at the same time (not that i'd ever do so) i don't want to contaminateany of my work with faecal matter. I must wash them a dozen times a day at work.

The amount of guys at the gym i see bypassing the sink on their way out of the gym bathrooms is shameful. I can't help but wonder what's on the bars and handles( i should swab that shit sometime and check it out). But i just avoid putting my hands near my mouth/eyes.

From seeing some of the posts, i'm glad i'm not the only one who flushes with their foot. I'll piss in a cubicle over a urinal/trough anytime. Splashback is a bitch! (or should i just give a typical Getbig reason that it's because my schlong is so long it hits the urinal cakes and i need the extra distance to keep my helmet hanging free while i piss?)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2009, 03:42:45 AM »
 I marvel at the amount of men who just dig right in without a regard to hygiene.  Eww! 

Not all men are gay Bay.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2009, 03:56:13 AM »
I marvel at the amount of men who just dig right in without a regard to hygiene.  Eww! 

get real... I've fucked women on the fly and devoured every orifice on their beautiful body... so what good would it do.. to wash her hands.. my hands?

I will dig in... so will she. you will most likely be busy washing your hands.

TruthHurts

« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2009, 06:37:12 AM »
get real... I've fucked women on the fly and devoured every orifice on their beautiful body... so what good would it do.. to wash her hands.. my hands?

I will dig in... so will she. you will most likely be busy washing your hands.

wud u lick her anus even if it stunk?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2009, 06:41:20 AM »
wud u lick her anus even if it stunk?

if you have to ask that question.. you're not fucking hot enough women.

TruthHurts

« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2009, 06:44:26 AM »
if you have to ask that question.. you're not fucking hot enough women.

nice ducking of the question. hot or not wud you still rim her out if she had tiny particles of fecal matter around her anus?

plz answer

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2009, 06:46:02 AM »
plz answer

is that a picture of you in your avatar?

TruthHurts

« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2009, 06:46:52 AM »
is that a picture of you in your avatar?
haha u fear my question

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2009, 06:51:02 AM »
a bit of poo won't kill you

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
More than once, I have been mocked for washing my hands after using the bathroom.  Since when is hygiene (washing your hands) considered "gay?"  In many public bathrooms I have observed that more than 60% of men do not wash their hands after using the john.  Were you guys raised by wolves?  Are women any more conscientious about this sort of thing?

I have seen this lack of hygiene in many public places—even in the locker room at gay gyms—even when there is a sign admonishing you to wash your hands.

Do you consider hand washing optional?  Do you wash your hands when you are at home?  Alone?  I do.

Is there ever an excuse for not washing your hands after doing your business?  I say no!  >:(

agreed... too many of you unwashed motherfuckers need to start washing up before you start using the equipment...

dirty bastards

>:(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »
i dont think you want to know how much unhygienic people walking around.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »
Do you guys wash your hands before meals?  At home?  In restaurants?  As soon as the waitress takes my order I'm off to the men's room to wash my hands.    I marvel at the amount of men who just dig right in without a regard to hygiene.  Eww!

For those of you who think washing your hands is no big deal, just imagine shaking hands with the new guy at the office.  Before he met you, he just left the men's room and didn't wash his hands.  Now he has shaken your hand and the boss is taking you all out to lunch.  You've sat down to eat without washing.  Now, guess what is on your hands... the new guy's cock cheese and fecal matter! :-X

No shit, you too?
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »

People are just lazy. I worked with this guy who never washed his hands. I went to the bathroom one time, and he was there. He just got thru taking a shit, he then walks out the door. And then he starts eating a Hamburger!!! :-X :-X.

he was the type of guy who was always shaking hands with everybody :-X.

And now lil kids are starting out this way. Especially in Restaruants...It's nasty, and I believe it's part of this new breed of Parenting.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »
Honestly at home I enjoy not having to wash my hands.  In my nursing clinincals I probably wash my hands 30 times a day for 15 seconds each.....if you don't think that is a long time fucking count next time you wash your hands.......that shit is torture.  That being said it definetly does help to not spread infections, but I honestly don't believe that your cock is likely to hold more spreadable germs than anything else your hands come in contact with. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2009, 11:46:21 PM »
If you don't wash your own hands, do you at least teach your kids to wash theirs.  ???

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2009, 11:54:46 PM »
More than once, I have been mocked for washing my hands after using the bathroom

people actually mock you for that? who do you hang out with?