Author Topic: Female bodybuilding is OK by me.  (Read 40239 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Female bodybuilding is OK by me.
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »
R

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »
Wrong... that girl looks like mister Magoo on the sauce,

Look at Colette even the day of the contest you can see a true beauty!!

ok Collete is one of the better looking ones amongst a field of gargoyles.
but that still dosen't mean she has "true beauty". Her facial structure is quite masculine if you look at it from most angles.

Note here the distance from bottom lip to bottom of chin, the longer the distance the more masculine the jaw appears..

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »
ok Collete is one of the better looking ones amongst a field of gargoyles.
but that still dosen't mean she has "true beauty". Her facial structure is quite masculine if you look at it from most angles.

Note here the distance from bottom lip to bottom of chin, the longer the distance the more masculine the jaw appears..

That pic is not a fair example,since the angle makes her jaw look bigger than what it s,  yes youre right the amount of drug make this girls look masculine and less attractive but my point is that she's beautiful despite the among of roids she takes...
(would have been a princess if she was natural)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin crackers ;)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »
Sandy Ridell was very sexy:

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »
sad how so many guys are so intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles and who are stronger than them

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »

What about Lenda?

Lenda is stunning. She's sooo elegant.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
sad how so many guys are so intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles and who are stronger than them

Oh brother ::)

No one here is "intimidated" by female bodybuilders, even though a lot of them look real scary. Everyone here acknowledges that the likes of Cory Everson and Rachel McLish are what the ideal female bodybuilders should look like. Just don't expect everyone to ooooh and aaah and fawn over someone who looks like this

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2009, 07:41:27 PM »

No one here is "intimidated" by female bodybuilders, even though a lot of them look real scary. Everyone here acknowledges that the likes of Cory Everson and Rachel McLish are what the ideal female bodybuilders should look like. Just don't expect everyone to ooooh and aaah and fawn over someone who looks like this

Yes, you are. The moment someone makes a post praising female bodybuilding , someone will post the same old pictures of the very worst and most unflattering pics of the girls. It's like somebody only posting Kovacs at his worst in anything to do with male bodybuilding. I personally have no problem with it, keep posting your same pictures over and over. They are one tiny percent of female bodybuilding and you enjoy your Saturday night posting them, hon...

I'm just leaving the house to have some fun  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »
Yes, you are. The moment someone makes a post praising female bodybuilding , someone will post the same old pictures of the very worst and most unflattering pics of the girls. It's like somebody only posting Kovacs at his worst in anything to do with male bodybuilding. I personally have no problem with it, keep posting your same pictures over and over. They are one tiny percent of female bodybuilding and you enjoy your Saturday night posting them, hon...

Wrong. Here in Getbig we laugh, trash and praise equally, without any PC bullshit. You are free to post pics of Kovacs at his worst and in case you didn't know, people here do that all the time. Doesn't mean anything, other than the fact that it's a typical thread in Getbig. All these bodybuilders go onstage to be judged on their looks and looks alone, so commenting on the same is perfectly warranted.

Have fun going out and don't get worked up to the extent of using amateur psedu-psychological BS that you read in the back pages of women's mags to try and analyze people and attitudes in an unusual community you obviously don't know much about ;)

oh, and welcome to Getbig 8)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2009, 07:52:54 PM »

Oh you have so much to learn.

Bye the way welcome to the pleasuredome! :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2009, 07:56:57 PM »

C-Nel is f'n hot.

Kristy Hawkins is actually in the running for World's Hottest Bodybuilder right now.  She's in the final 13. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
I think female BBer's are very sexy myself....that muscle is a turn-on!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »

That's not it.  It is human nature to be scared and repulsed by something ugly as hell and looks like a very bad plastic surgery gone really bad.  The rough skin, horse voice, dick-sized clit, veins and unnatural color are just some extras that come along with the package

ASJChaotic

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »
That's not it.  It is human nature to be scared and repulsed by something ugly as hell and looks like a very bad plastic surgery gone really bad.  The rough skin, horse voice, dick-sized clit, veins and unnatural color are just some extras that come along with the package

hi keith, i hope all is well, i heard you were a bodybuiling promoter?
is that true?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »
Wrong. Here in Getbig we laugh, trash and praise equally, without any PC bullshit. You are free to post pics of Kovacs at his worst and in case you didn't know, people here do that all the time. Doesn't mean anything, other than the fact that it's a typical thread in Getbig. All these bodybuilders go onstage to be judged on their looks and looks alone, so commenting on the same is perfectly warranted.

Have fun going out and don't get worked up to the extent of using amateur psedu-psychological BS that you read in the back pages of women's mags to try and analyze people and attitudes in an unusual community you obviously don't know much about ;)

LOL!!! good post kiwiol

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

its a shame when the prettiest person in a thread full or women.. is a guy.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »

that is so wrong  :-X

what does she have coming out of her hair? worms?  ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2009, 11:35:27 PM »

Good spankin', Kiwi. Love how these delusional people think we feel threatened or jealous of them for speaking the truth.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2009, 11:39:25 PM »
::)

Don't compare her to a dude or say shes ugly, thats a lie and you know it, shes above average in looks department.
I agree, alot of female bodybuilders look like gargoyles but you have to admit when one of them is actually quite attractive.

Sorry dude, but I call 'em like I see 'em. She looks like Guy Grundy.  :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »
This is as athletic as it should get.

:P :P

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2009, 11:54:01 PM »
Anybody have any clue as to how much test these "ladies" are shooting a week?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »

as much as it takes to become more of a man than their husbands, no doubt about it  8)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2009, 11:57:18 PM »

grams...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »
This is as athletic as it should get.

Epic clam