Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 05:53:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female bodybuilding is OK by me.  (Read 12745 times)
Butterbean
Special Guests
Getbig V

« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

How come no pics of Gladys Huh

* gladys.jpg (4.43 KB, 135x150 - viewed 937 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

R
Method101
Getbig V

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »

Wrong... that girl looks like mister Magoo on the sauce,

Look at Colette even the day of the contest you can see a true beauty!!

ok Collete is one of the better looking ones amongst a field of gargoyles.
but that still dosen't mean she has "true beauty". Her facial structure is quite masculine if you look at it from most angles.

Note here the distance from bottom lip to bottom of chin, the longer the distance the more masculine the jaw appears..
hipolito mejia
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »

ok Collete is one of the better looking ones amongst a field of gargoyles.
but that still dosen't mean she has "true beauty". Her facial structure is quite masculine if you look at it from most angles.

Note here the distance from bottom lip to bottom of chin, the longer the distance the more masculine the jaw appears..

That pic is not a fair example,since the angle makes her jaw look bigger than what it s,  yes youre right the amount of drug make this girls look masculine and less attractive but my point is that she's beautiful despite the among of roids she takes...
(would have been a princess if she was natural)

* Colette7004.jpg (153.22 KB, 683x1024 - viewed 996 times.)
bigguns23
Getbig IV

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin crackers Wink
EwaBeachBoy
Getbig IV

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »

Sandy Ridell was very sexy:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lIxXL1c7SQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lIxXL1c7SQ</a>
SusanFitness
Getbig III

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »

sad how so many guys are so intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles and who are stronger than them
SusanFitness
Getbig III

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »

What about Lenda?

Lenda is stunning. She's sooo elegant.
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »

sad how so many guys are so intimidated by a woman with bigger muscles and who are stronger than them

Oh brother Roll Eyes

No one here is "intimidated" by female bodybuilders, even though a lot of them look real scary. Everyone here acknowledges that the likes of Cory Everson and Rachel McLish are what the ideal female bodybuilders should look like. Just don't expect everyone to ooooh and aaah and fawn over someone who looks like this

SusanFitness
Getbig III

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2009, 07:41:27 PM »

Oh brother Roll Eyes

No one here is "intimidated" by female bodybuilders, even though a lot of them look real scary. Everyone here acknowledges that the likes of Cory Everson and Rachel McLish are what the ideal female bodybuilders should look like. Just don't expect everyone to ooooh and aaah and fawn over someone who looks like this

Yes, you are. The moment someone makes a post praising female bodybuilding , someone will post the same old pictures of the very worst and most unflattering pics of the girls. It's like somebody only posting Kovacs at his worst in anything to do with male bodybuilding. I personally have no problem with it, keep posting your same pictures over and over. They are one tiny percent of female bodybuilding and you enjoy your Saturday night posting them, hon...

I'm just leaving the house to have some fun  Smiley
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »

Yes, you are. The moment someone makes a post praising female bodybuilding , someone will post the same old pictures of the very worst and most unflattering pics of the girls. It's like somebody only posting Kovacs at his worst in anything to do with male bodybuilding. I personally have no problem with it, keep posting your same pictures over and over. They are one tiny percent of female bodybuilding and you enjoy your Saturday night posting them, hon...

Wrong. Here in Getbig we laugh, trash and praise equally, without any PC bullshit. You are free to post pics of Kovacs at his worst and in case you didn't know, people here do that all the time. Doesn't mean anything, other than the fact that it's a typical thread in Getbig. All these bodybuilders go onstage to be judged on their looks and looks alone, so commenting on the same is perfectly warranted.

Have fun going out and don't get worked up to the extent of using amateur psedu-psychological BS that you read in the back pages of women's mags to try and analyze people and attitudes in an unusual community you obviously don't know much about Wink

oh, and welcome to Getbig Cool
Sam
Getbig IV

I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2009, 07:52:54 PM »

Oh you have so much to learn.

Bye the way welcome to the pleasuredome! Cheesy
Tre
Expert
Getbig V

"What you don't have is a career."

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2009, 07:56:57 PM »

C-Nel is f'n hot.

Kristy Hawkins is actually in the running for World's Hottest Bodybuilder right now.  She's in the final 13. 
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »

I think female BBer's are very sexy myself....that muscle is a turn-on!
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »

That's not it.  It is human nature to be scared and repulsed by something ugly as hell and looks like a very bad plastic surgery gone really bad.  The rough skin, horse voice, dick-sized clit, veins and unnatural color are just some extras that come along with the package
ASJChaotic
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »

That's not it.  It is human nature to be scared and repulsed by something ugly as hell and looks like a very bad plastic surgery gone really bad.  The rough skin, horse voice, dick-sized clit, veins and unnatural color are just some extras that come along with the package

hi keith, i hope all is well, i heard you were a bodybuiling promoter?
is that true?
ASJChaotic
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »

Wrong. Here in Getbig we laugh, trash and praise equally, without any PC bullshit. You are free to post pics of Kovacs at his worst and in case you didn't know, people here do that all the time. Doesn't mean anything, other than the fact that it's a typical thread in Getbig. All these bodybuilders go onstage to be judged on their looks and looks alone, so commenting on the same is perfectly warranted.

Have fun going out and don't get worked up to the extent of using amateur psedu-psychological BS that you read in the back pages of women's mags to try and analyze people and attitudes in an unusual community you obviously don't know much about Wink

LOL!!! good post kiwiol
clued-up
Getbig V

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

its a shame when the prettiest person in a thread full or women.. is a guy.
ASJChaotic
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »

Oh brother Roll Eyes

that is so wrong  Lips sealed

what does she have coming out of her hair? worms?  Huh
gordiano
Getbig V

TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2009, 11:35:27 PM »

Good spankin', Kiwi. Love how these delusional people think we feel threatened or jealous of them for speaking the truth.  Roll Eyes

HAHA, RON.....
gordiano
Getbig V

TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2009, 11:39:25 PM »

Roll Eyes

Don't compare her to a dude or say shes ugly, thats a lie and you know it, shes above average in looks department.
I agree, alot of female bodybuilders look like gargoyles but you have to admit when one of them is actually quite attractive.

Sorry dude, but I call 'em like I see 'em. She looks like Guy Grundy.  Lips sealed

HAHA, RON.....
Drama Queen
Getbig IV

"Silence is argument carried on by other means''

« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

This is as athletic as it should get.

Tongue Tongue
cross-of-iron
Getbig III

In the streets like a hookers feet

« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2009, 11:54:01 PM »

Anybody have any clue as to how much test these "ladies" are shooting a week?
ASJChaotic
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »

as much as it takes to become more of a man than their husbands, no doubt about it  Cool
clued-up
Getbig V

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2009, 11:57:18 PM »

grams...
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »

This is as athletic as it should get.

Epic clam
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!