Author Topic: Correlation between green tea and kicking ass  (Read 1637 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
Correlation between green tea and kicking ass
« on: April 05, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »
I drink many cups of green tea a day and believe it to be one of the main reasons why my peers fear me. I give off a dominating aura. People look me in the eyes in awe of my wonder and might, while others avoid looking me directly in the eyes all together out of intimidation and inferiority. My gf's friends and mom want my cock. My cats love and respect me. I noticed all this once I increased my green tea intake. Compelling stuff...

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Correlation between green tea and kicking ass
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 11:02:52 AM »
I drink many cups of green tea a day and believe it to be one of the main reasons why my peers fear me. I give off a dominating aura. People look me in the eyes in awe of my wonder and might, while others avoid looking me directly in the eyes all together out of intimidation and inferiority. My gf's friends and mom want my cock. My cats love and respect me. I noticed all this once I increased my green tea intake. Compelling stuff...

Recent research has also shown that drinking very hot tea can increase your risk of oesophageal cancer.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 11:03:25 AM »

Next Getbig Suicide Case.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 11:53:05 AM »
;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »
Must be on something  ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »
Do other types of tea have a similar effect?  ???
S

ASJChaotic

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »

;D

dangerous stuff that green tea..... imagine if you drank coffee  :o

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 12:13:24 PM »

Really...and exactly how is this love expressed?

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »
Really...and exactly how is this love expressed?

;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »
I drink many cups of green tea urine a day and believe it to be one of the main reasons why my peers goldfish fear me. I give off a dominating aura repulsive odor. People look me in the eyes in awe bewilderment of my wonder stupidity and mightweakness, while others avoid looking me directly in the eyes all together out of intimidation pity and inferiority embarrassment. My gf's boyfriends friends and mom dad want my cock. My cats pet hamster loves and respect me. I noticed all this once I increased my green tea urine intake. Compelling stuff...

Fixed ;D

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 12:41:21 PM »

This is actually very difficult to attain.  Cats tend to be incredibly apathetic. 

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »
life is all about taming the pussy  :P

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
green tea rules!