Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 01:47:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Correlation between green tea and kicking ass  (Read 1091 times)
nodeal
Getbig III

« on: April 05, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »

I drink many cups of green tea a day and believe it to be one of the main reasons why my peers fear me. I give off a dominating aura. People look me in the eyes in awe of my wonder and might, while others avoid looking me directly in the eyes all together out of intimidation and inferiority. My gf's friends and mom want my cock. My cats love and respect me. I noticed all this once I increased my green tea intake. Compelling stuff...
Report to moderator   Logged
burn2live
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 11:02:52 AM »

I drink many cups of green tea a day and believe it to be one of the main reasons why my peers fear me. I give off a dominating aura. People look me in the eyes in awe of my wonder and might, while others avoid looking me directly in the eyes all together out of intimidation and inferiority. My gf's friends and mom want my cock. My cats love and respect me. I noticed all this once I increased my green tea intake. Compelling stuff...

Recent research has also shown that drinking very hot tea can increase your risk of oesophageal cancer.
Sam
Getbig IV

I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 11:03:25 AM »

Next Getbig Suicide Case.

* Hangman.gif (25.21 KB, 548x656 - viewed 408 times.)
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 11:53:05 AM »

Grin
Camel Jockey
Getbig V

Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »

Must be on something  Grin
Eyeball Chambers
Getbig V

Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

Do other types of tea have a similar effect?  Huh

S
ASJChaotic
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »

Grin

dangerous stuff that green tea..... imagine if you drank coffee  Shocked
jehwit
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 12:13:24 PM »

Really...and exactly how is this love expressed?
nodeal
Getbig III

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »

Really...and exactly how is this love expressed?

Wink
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »

I drink many cups of green tea urine a day and believe it to be one of the main reasons why my peers goldfish fear me. I give off a dominating aura repulsive odor. People look me in the eyes in awe bewilderment of my wonder stupidity and mightweakness, while others avoid looking me directly in the eyes all together out of intimidation pity and inferiority embarrassment. My gf's boyfriends friends and mom dad want my cock. My cats pet hamster loves and respect me. I noticed all this once I increased my green tea urine intake. Compelling stuff...

Fixed Grin
SuperNatural
Getbig III

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 12:41:21 PM »

This is actually very difficult to attain.  Cats tend to be incredibly apathetic. 
efanhowz
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »

life is all about taming the pussy  Tongue
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »

green tea rules!

Grin Grin Grin

FREAKgeek
Getbig IV

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

Ah yes, green tea, cure impotence
JasonH
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »

I love green tea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!