Author Topic: Nutritional Guru giving out advices at the gym today....  (Read 2904 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Nutritional Guru giving out advices at the gym today....
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2009, 02:15:54 PM »
I hear you my man, trust me I'm always down to help out people, give advice (or atleast tell them what works for me), but it takes balls/ignorance to just walk up to a complete stanger and ask them what kind of steriods are you on?? Who does this?? Theres a kinder way to initiate a conversation in my opinion..

lol i have had people tell me to take less "Steroid pills" while they are sitting on the computer next to me at the library
and some even think i'm tall because of steroids  :D :D :D :D :D
lol you can't be bigger or taller than them or you're on drugs  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2009, 02:16:05 PM »
Dude come on, the guy is eating like a rabit, not to mention he's not getting any protein (atleast from what he ate that day)..whats probably going to happen is he's going to get burnt out on that diet (who wouldn't) and probably give up thinking it's way too hard.

A great body doesn't come without hard work..I think that's the lesson he's trying to instill in the fat guy, dieting for shows is done on around 100g of carbs a day, sure the guy could have said and eat 200g of protein with that, but I think the whole point was to show the guy what it takes. If he's already fat he SHOULD be eating like a rabbit...and have just enough carbs to keep his metabolism going, he doesn't need any more when he's  trying to lose fat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2009, 02:16:47 PM »
get this guy my own cousin who is 6foot4 balding severly and only 24 out of work on sick leave (works in a bank) eats meat consistently borderline obese ex football player is one of these jack asses too they always recite this and  that about medical journals proclaiming u need to eat meat

well my loser fat cousin is out of work because hes 'sick' the docs cant find out whats wrong with him he has bad headaches alot

and even when i call him he says "OH WELL I DONT THINK ITS MEAT THATS MAKING ME SICK U NEE D MEAT YOULL LOSE ALL YOUR MUSCLE U CANT GET A CERTAIN AMINO ACID IF U DONT EAT MEAT BLAAAAH BLAAH WEVE BEEN EATING MEAT THOUSANDS OF YEARS"

so my fuckin loser cousin doesnt listen to A GOD DAMN THING I SAY when im clearly way more healthier than he is and telling him how much better my life is now that since i stopped eating meat. HE REFUSES TO EVEN TRY AND REMAIN SUFFERING AND BE OUT OF WORK . what an idiot , so cocky so full of himself he wont even consider or try not eating meat. this is how the majority of the population are
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »
How mcuh protein do you think we need?

My guess is that depending on genetics, 0.6g - 1g per lb of lean body mass is sufficient. Since more (up to a certain point) is no problem, it's easiest to just go with 1g.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »
lol i have had people tell me to take less "Steroid pills" while they are sitting on the computer next to me at the library
and some even think i'm tall because of steroids  :D :D :D :D :D
lol you can't be bigger or taller than them or you're on drugs  ;D

Where did that thread that I made go?  ???
I believe it was called “how does it feel to know that your wife/future wife has been with hundreds of men”
why was it deleted? because I said the truth?

Yes, the world is a fucked up place, everything today is so fake, so superficial, so short term.
no body is happy these days, no body “falls in love” anymore, it’s all BULLSHIT!
going out every week end, spending 200 dollars paying for alcohol and drinking so much so you puke your guts out, I think it’s because people want to forget how miserable their life is, they attempt to escape from it by killing their brain cells, deep down inside they hate themselves, but they still tell themselves that what they are doing is right.  So somewhere between Friday and Monday they have a one night stand or two with some gutter slut whore and think it’s so cool, they got “laid” oh yeah they “scored”, they are PATHETIC!

years pass, they get sick of the sex, they probably have contracted many Sexual Transmitted Diseases by now, so they marry some body they just met in las vegas, and have a couple of kids, their kids get no values, no education, they don’t know right from wrong, one day they find out that they have both been fucking behind each other’s back and the marriage is over, they split, the kids life are even more messed up now.  They get old and die in a seniors home where they lived alone with their cat or dog and their body is burnt into ashes and scattered somewhere.
waste of a life, most people who die have no idea how it feels to be in love, true love not this fucking dating for 2 weeks bullshit “oh I love you” ….. “ you ate my sandwich, we are fucking over”

wow…..

people don’t have values these days, they are simply ANIMALS
they are worthless whores
I hate whores and man whores so god damn much and you guys know how much I do.
The parents are to blame for not giving their kids values and not raising them right, I just saw a thread where a 13 year old had a kid ? for fuck’s sake, what is this world coming to? where were his parents?

society is so fucked up these days, doing all this whorish crap because we are “westernized and modernized”
disgusting crap! whores and man whores every where you look, I thought finding a person like myself was impossible, but I was never a man whore so I found that special someone that I love more than anything in this world, and the person who means the world to me, the person who is worth dying for.
It’s karma, whores deserve whores and whores get whores.
People tell me to go out clubbing and drinking and partying and what not and “have fun” that is fun for them but not for me, I hate that shit, I have never drank alcohol in my life.

I know you guys all think that I am the way “MemberX” is, when I came to this website I was really nice to everybody and everybody was a dick, so I was like wtf?
and they told me that every body is an asshole on this site and that I should act like one too, so I did, I became probably the most hated person on the internet, but you have to realize that I am the exact opposite of my internet persona “MemberX” in real life, probably the nicest person you will ever meet, because every body on here was like that, I acted like one too, I should have known better, just because everybody else was like that didn’t mean I had to be one.  I acted like a complete jackass, and wanted to “own your mind” “get under your skin” “make you meltdown” all that shit, acted like nothing like myself because this is how society is, and this reflects in getbig also, every 5 seconds some body starts a “would you hit it” thread or what women like or how they “scored” or had a “threesome” society today is disgusting and pathetic to say the least.

I am glad to have some body who I love and who truly loves me back this valentines day, most of you who “score” and get drunk and have one night stands probably don’t have anybody, even if you think you do, she is probably fucking your brother or best friend behind your back, but Karma is a bitch, I bet you didn’t tell her about that girl at that party did you? yes you! the person who is reading this, you are all the same hahaha so predictable, so norm, so far from what a human should really be like.

Happy Valentines Day  guys and goodbye

AXA

ASJChaotic

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »
A great body doesn't come without hard work..I think that's the lesson he's trying to instill in the fat guy, dieting for shows is done on around 100g of carbs a day, sure the guy could have said and eat 200g of protein with that, but I think the whole point was to show the guy what it takes. If he's already fat he SHOULD be eating like a rabbit...and have just enough carbs to keep his metabolism going, he doesn't need any more when he's  trying to lose fat.

I drop my carbs below 200 and i can't even think straight  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »
I hear you my man, trust me I'm always down to help out people, give advice (or atleast tell them what works for me), but it takes balls/ignorance to just walk up to a complete stanger and ask them what kind of steriods are you on?? Who does this?? Theres a kinder way to initiate a conversation in my opinion..

people are fucking stupid thats why they dont think before they speak they are so conditioned to hate and NOT LEARN
A

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
My guess is that depending on genetics, 0.6g - 1g per lb of lean body mass is sufficient. Since more (up to a certain point) is no problem, it's easiest to just go with 1g.

I try about 2 grams per kg. Sometimes more...
I hate the State.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »
Falcon, do you eat any fish? or nuts?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »
Falcon, do you eat any fish? or nuts?

no fish but some peanutbutter plenty of beer
A

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2009, 02:22:22 PM »

Not sure, but it is time to start cleaning them up.

Dreadlord or Barracuda

Choose one...

GigantorX or BigFNDuce or MXPeacekeeper

Choose one...

Upjacked or MemberX or DC Boy or J Grey or Red Raf or Agent 47 or He-man

Choose one...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
I try about 2 grams per kg. Sometimes more...

sounds good to me

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2009, 02:23:18 PM »
2 things that will raise your HDL cholesterol

as much working out as possible

and beer

hdl=high density lipo protien

think more dense=good

dont forget grapejuice and veggies
A

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2009, 02:23:45 PM »
sounds good to me

Mit deiner Absegnung fuehle ich mich viel besser!
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2009, 02:29:21 PM »
Mit deiner Absegnung fuehle ich mich viel besser!

LOL ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »
what really gets me is the people that feel they should take days off from the gym. taking days off is a sign of weakness and a 'problem' that you should try to solve, then u can truly analyze the right things in your diet when you look at your training log. u can say "WELL I DID SUCH AND SUCH THIS DAY BECAUSE I ATE THESE KINDS OF FOODS" or "I ONLY DID THIS MANY REPS BECAUSE I ATE THIS" this is how u fuckin learn people theres always a REASON FOR SHITTY WORKOUTS, MANY JUST ACCEPT A SHITTY WORKOUT AND BLAME IT ON SOMETHING ELSE RATHER THAN FOOD and people DONT CHANGE THERE DIETS ENOUGH
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
what really gets me is the people that feel they should take days off from the gym. taking days off is a sign of weakness and a 'problem' that you should try to solve, then u can truly analyze the right things in your diet when you look at your training log. u can say "WELL I DID SUCH AND SUCH THIS DAY BECAUSE I ATE THESE KINDS OF FOODS" or "I ONLY DID THIS MANY REPS BECAUSE I ATE THIS" this is how u fuckin learn people theres always a REASON FOR SHITTY WORKOUTS, MANY JUST ACCEPT A SHITTY WORKOUT AND BLAME IT ON SOMETHING ELSE RATHER THAN FOOD and people DONT CHANGE THERE DIETS ENOUGH

the goal is to have a good or great workout everyday.. taking a day off is 0 effort and produces nothing to study or evaluate!!
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »
the goal is to have a good or great workout everyday.. taking a day off is 0 effort and produces nothing to study or evaluate!!

do you workout your entire body everyday johnny?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
do you workout your entire body everyday johnny?

if i dont i ATLEAST workout hard as fuck everysingle day somedays i might just run 8-10 miles and say fuck upper body training.. running 8-10 miles at a 240 pound bodyweight trumps nearly all other workouts IMO
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2009, 02:36:47 PM »
if i dont i ATLEAST workout hard as fuck everysingle day somedays i might just run 8-10 miles and say fuck upper body training.. running 8-10 miles at a 240 pound bodyweight trumps nearly all other workouts IMO

yes, i need to bring up my upper body, i have the lower body covered, even if i stop training the lower body it can be back up because of muscle memory

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »
not exactly bro  :)

Have you seen Leverone lately?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

Your body gets adjusted to it in a few days, I feel the same , but you can't deny that in works, esp. on fat people.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »
yes, i need to bring up my upper body, i have the lower body covered, even if i stop training the lower body it can be back up because of muscle memory
make a goal to do 300 full range pushups on your knuckles everyday, if you cant do it everyday re-evaluate your diet

and if you really want a tip, stop eating meat, its too taxing on the body
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »
Your body gets adjusted to it in a few days, I feel the same , but you can't deny that in works, esp. on fat people.

no doubt, there are so many obese people in north america it's not funny
they really should eat less

ASJChaotic

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »
make a goal to do 300 full range pushups on your knuckles everyday, if you cant do it everyday re-evaluate your diet

and if you really want a tip, stop eating meat, its too taxing on the body

more likely i need to train my back  ;D so perhaps pull ups lol