Author Topic: Nutritional Guru giving out advices at the gym today....  (Read 2903 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Nutritional Guru giving out advices at the gym today....
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »
So I was working out when I overhear this guy talking to his overweight buddies (who I guess is training) saying -Expert-: talking to the fatter guy saying "listen bro, your brain can't function if you don't eat carbs, you have to get atleast 100 grams of carbs a day for it to work" -Fatter Guy-: "dude I haven't eaten bread in two weeks, today all I ate was 3 apples, a bananna, and a salad" all the while the guy kept glancing at me, so then the other guy says "dude you have to starve yourself at night, at first it sucks but your body will get used to it!" Anyway I'm not really the type of guy to butt in peoples conversations so I just finished my set and moved on, but it amazes me sometimes the things you hear when working out, not to mention I feel kind of bad for the fatter guy, he really seemed to be suffering lol..
yeah but dude you have to admit that you are one of those guys blessed with a pretty damn fast metabolism and didn't you say you have a pretty physical job too?